In a war between NATO and Russia over 90% of the casualties would be white Christian males

RESIST THE WARMONGERS, STOP THIS PLANNED HOLOCAUST OF WHITE MALES

Attached: 346380.jpg (600x401, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOe18uGzOn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slavs aren't white you fucking spic

I agree.

that's why the (((deep state))) wants war so bad

Slavs and Jews are superior to whites.

Then make the russians back off and there will be no problems.

Yeah. No.

Attached: 1282842549580.jpg (251x251, 8K)

White americans are only 56% european

Im slave and I am 6 foot blue eyed and blonde hair

Kys if you claim I’m not white at least Slavs aren’t willing killing their own societies

Which China would love

>Flag
>White

Dude. Jewgle 56%. Are you new around here or what?

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-03-19 kl. 22.32.31.png (1278x693, 593K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MOe18uGzOn8 You cannot stop this war, shitskins, sandfleas, degeneracy are going to be nuked altogether in one fell sweep. We are on the fallout timeline now. Get ready for the Immortal Flame. youtube.com/watch?v=MOe18uGzOn8

Attached: AceCumbat.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Send the nukes!

Attached: Shaka-Zulu.png (620x410, 689K)

>Russians
>White
Pick one and only one you squatting nigger

Attached: aa.jpg (331x500, 112K)

You're a case in point.

>Blue eyed people all share a common ancestor from the baltic, indicitive of inbreeding
>Blonde hair is effeminate and you can't stand even moderate amounts of sunlight
Green eyed brown haired medeteranian master race, snow niggers swing on DOTR

>bible thumpers get killed
sounds great lets cut this turkey already

Shut the fuck up mutt.

looks like a finn to me

If you support Trump and Putin, you support Israel and you're an ennemy of Christiannity
Sup Forums is lost, it will vouch for that mass extermination because Sup Forums has been kiked into oblivion

seems like the mutts are back to their old ways since the uk hate threads started

Attached: 33%face.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Are you stupid or something? Most of earth would get fucked by the nuclear war that would ensue.

exactly
white men made this mistake 1 wold war, 2. world war. I'm curious if they'll do it a third time because it would be the last time

>what are europeans who will get killed in a crossfire and radiation
>norway, baltic states and finland literally border russia
kill yourself mutt.

El fin del mundo

You brought this upon yourselves.

Only the Northern Hemisphere
The World will belong to niggers and australians

>Im slave
lol slavs... thank god czechs are germanic

Whiter than you, Muhammad

Attached: wa.jpg (640x480, 71K)

Yeah, because niggers would survive a nuclear winter when they can't even survive with billions in annual aid.

Why did you show a picture of an Australian man?

I'll restart the white race for us user, dw.

>Post picture of a mongoloid
>Russians arent white
kys faggot

Fuck this guy.

Attached: 1419182337880.jpg (500x500, 74K)

soviet union and the red army had conscripts from kazahstan and mongolia. christ amerimutts are retarded.

what the fuck does this have to do with "bible thumpers", retard?

who said anything about a nuclear war, retard?

this guy gets it

we don't need any of your abbo DNA thank you very much

Bumping this thread, because OP is objectively correct. The responses are, as usual, retarded beyond all hope, but hey that's Sup Forums.
Promoting white in-fighting is literally nothing else than helping (((them))) rule over a world of shitskin slaves.

Europe is literally in the process of getting replacement migration'd out of existence. In America, they are doing the same, but with niggers and spics. Russia and Eastern Europe are then surrounded by the shitskin army, who knows how long they'll hold them off.

And even among hardeded right-wingers, most whites are actually stupid enough to think that we're each other's enemies. And spend their time making fun of each other based on who is currently getting wiped off the fastest.

Incredible. Who knows, maybe we deserve our own extinction.

Attached: Truths about race.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

this guy knows what's up

>Kazahstan WAS Soviet Union
KYS

>NATO and Russia goes to war
>"who said anything about a nuclear war, retard?"

I guess you really are stupid

nobody is pushing for a nuclear war, idiot, they want a conventional war in Syria and Eastern Europe because they think we can kick the Russians asses out of Syria and humble them in Europe and make Putin our bitch boy in doing so, they may get a nuclear war inadvertently but that's not what they are pushing for, don't you know that a conventional war that doesn't escalate into a nuclear was is a possibility and is something many here in the West (the Clintons, McCain, etc) see as a way to bring Putin to heel? The thousands of casualties in that conventional war would mostly be white men from the US, Europe, and Russia. Get you head in the game, Swede.

Attached: 1491209139497.jpg (734x480, 67K)

There will NEVER be a conventional war between NATO and Russia without nuclear missiles being fired. End of story.
The fact that you believe conventional wars are still a thing between major powers speaks for itself.

This. No more brother wars

Attached: EEB29E17-45A8-4CF1-841B-B9047C36264B.jpg (564x641, 111K)

War may not be nuclear at first but as soon as one side starts to lose nukes will fly.

>In a war between NATO and Russia over 90% of the casualties would be white Christian males
>pointing out the christian aspect
the bible isnt a cookbook
learn to read faggot

you, sir, are wrong

go to hell, russian shill.

Russia must burn and putin must hang.
The brown and jewish masses are simply not a threat to a fully operational white army anyway.
Russia is just a rounding error.

Attached: RussiaCucked.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

not necessarily if it's not seen as worth it to go nuclear, one side would probably just take its lumps and sue for peace

Yes surely a man that has ruled Russia for 16 years amid multiple aligations of election rigging is white and can handle defeat.

FUCK OFF PUTINS A RUSSIANIGGER AND CAN EAT MY SHIT.

Solidarity.

No more brother wars.

Might have to unite against everyone else tho

Attached: 1517518505966.jpg (468x640, 113K)

You fucking fedora faggot, the primary component of the armies of the US/NATO and Russia are "white Christian males" (yes, Orthodox Christianity on the part of the Russians) what part of that don't you understand? I don't give a fuck if you are a jew and live in the US you faggots obviously don't have much skin in the game compared to your WHITE CHRISTIAN countrymen.

everyone knows that in case of any confrontation between west and russia we pull the shortest straw

depending on the lenghth of the conflict and resolution Czech Rep, Germany, Austria, Nords and everyone else might remain untouched but we are sure to become nuclear wasteland within a week

I think only Finland and Estonia are as fucked as we are

never gonna happen dude. Do you really think Russia wouldn't fire nukes as a last resort if NATO was getting closer to Moscow? You think US wouldn't attempt a first strike to try to prevent that? And vice versa

faggots, jews, and shitskins who will laugh at the thousands of white males coming home in boxes and are behind the push for war

Attached: 1515016236612.png (1111x597, 817K)

nobody wants to take Moscow, you guys are fucking retards, get out of my threads you know nothings

>get out of my threads you know nothings
Make me

It must escalate into nuclear war as quickly as possible. Let the great fire wash away our sickness.

Attached: Nuclear_shaped_charge.jpg (342x400, 54K)

fucking jew not even hiding

You are stuck in the past mate.

Bio weapons and EMP are going to shut it down first. Maybe then nukes, but probably not, they want the infrastructure to be relatively intact.

Attached: 1521423854080.jpg (2464x1648, 545K)

Nice post, my friend! 0,02 shekels have been added to your account.
>No more brother wars
This. HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND?

Attached: 1344089468295.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>basically just described MAD

You guys make it too easy.

Nuclear war will not happen over Syria. A large scale conventional war - yes. A cold war standoff with nukes - maybe but MAD kicks in... Nuclear war could ensue if borders are crossed (Russia/US), however neither side are that fucking dumb to directly attack.

Any situation where nuclear war is even remotely possible, MAD kicks in. Nobody wants to die and be the cunt that took his whole continent/earth with him. Even if the elite survive, it would be a shitty existence.

Everyone loses in nuclear war regardless how rich and powerful you are.

This is all one expensive, exciting and damn terrifying game of bluff but someone will cave and back off. Who that is would be anyone's guess. Cool heads will prevail.

Enjoy the show guys.

fuck off jew

Attached: 1521424058796.jpg (301x351, 41K)

>In a war between NATO and Russia
you mean america and russia right?

Attached: Aiz.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

That was my point though. OP was arguing if the war breaks out between NATO and Russia nukes would not be used. I'm saying they would be used, maybe not in the beginning, but eventually. That alone should prevent an all out war between them. Which is why a WW3 is not likely.

Underrated post

> using JIDF memes
Oh hi ShareBlue

>"No more brother wars"
Said the half slavic German rape baby

neither side is going to go MAD over losing a few thousand guys in Syria or a few ships or a few dozen aircraft, etc, that's why it will stay conventional

Attached: 1508566467587.png (328x382, 222K)

Said the 56% amerimutt.

You got a citation on this stat?

Nah fuck that. Operation human shield is a go.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 53K)

who do you think makes up the majority of the troops in NATO, the US, and Russia? Shitskins?

This guy gets it.

Yeah, but whites will never admit their rampant individualism, lack of cohesive blood community, and fetish for imaginary utopias are the reason they're inferior.

Russia is non white dumb fuck

Attached: b871cc1c5c7ca1c087ffabe78cb9fbde.png (1020x315, 44K)

Whatever you say shlomo

All three of these things are cultural

I know, and it's a real shame blue eyes and blond hair have to suffer because of it.

user, in WW3, much of the human population will be killed.

Putin is ready to cobalt our asses if Russia is hit.

lel, keep dreaming, russian shill.

How many rubels do you get from your trollfactory?
Or is it just so the FSB lets your family live on?

Attached: PutinUnlock.jpg (460x797, 44K)

stop posting Finish soldiers

Imagine if Russia was on our side in ww2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. a fucking mutt

Shut up, mountain jew

Attached: 72 virgins.jpg (482x998, 291K)

cry some more, shill.

Attached: RussiaMuslim.jpg (753x725, 190K)

WRONG, is correct

the war will only go nuclear if either USA or Russia's borders are close to being transgressed. They are going to be having their scrap in your sandbox: Europe and the middle east.

all this will result in is a lot of dead whites, culled armies, destroyed hardware and some redrawn borders. It will most likely be a stalemate. USA would curb stomp Russia in a normal situation, but the west's infighting will erupt at the same time, so it will be Russia + their convenient allies (the right wing, who will be civil warring with shitskins as well as their own govts).

b b but george soros d&c shills told me only niggers and spics and le 56%ers are in the american military.

mutt is right, NATO is the aggressor not Russia

>slavs
>white

meme flags proves me right

true

Fuck off US is a black country and I don't care about Russia. Let these jews burn. Serious I prefer a world ruled by the chinks than ruled by the jews.