Austin package explosion theory

I have a theory about three package explosions in Texas. Th cops didn't say if the people injured actually lives at the houses where the bombs went off. My theory is some guy is upset about the package theives and is leaving packages rigged to explode at people's houses for porch monkeys who we know are mostly minoritieswho try to steal packages and get blown to bits. That would explain why it's mostly minorities getting injured and why the police aren't giving much details.

Attached: 20180319_162113.png (1439x1782, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvfRKiMAsDc
youtube.com/watch?v=QnXPqUU6fI0&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>package theives
If that's true, I hope they never catch him.

maybe but why would he do a trip wire one?

I'm pretty sure they said that the bombs are going off in non white neighborhoods.

The tripwire guys didn't want to be named, perhaps he rigged up a nigger stole my bike trap and it caught one of them.

What I'm suggesting is the official story might be a lie. He might have placed a bicycle out there with an explosive tripwire attached to it hoping some monkey would come by and steal it. Since obviously the bomber is not going to claim the bicycle is his, the would be thief can make up any story he likes about it being his own.

why not? You must be thinking of a wire strung across a trail; it's probably just a wire tied to a stake in the ground underneath the package.
Pick up package vertically
wire attached to detonator through hole in bottom of package
wire attached to stake in ground
pin gets pulled
package goes boom

next he'll do a bait car one

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 11K)

there also could be multiple bombers

Hahah yeah, I love the idea of a bait car rigged with nitrogen gas. Bonus points if it's a self driving car that can dispose of the body and park itself somewhere else. Fully automated nigger disposal machine.

I think it's just a mixtape

It was this guy pictured.

Attached: 99px-Rare_Pepe_1_Unabomber.jpg (99x120, 4K)

I didn't think I was capable of laughing at something like this, but man, that's fucking great.

>If that's true, I hope they never catch him.
couldn't agree more

>leaving packages rigged to explode at people's houses

so he's hoping to kill people who steal packages, but not the people who live at the houses he leaves them? nah

So if you are a victim of theft you would plan to commit a felony over a amazon delivery? FYI Muslim Mayor of London as in Austin just about time the bombing started.

>be in Austin
>go as fedex
>put "packages" at known abandoned/unoccupied huses
>niggers steal them
>they go back home
>they blow up their family
>leave a bicycle tied off to a tree, with explosives under the seat
>nigger steals the bicycle, gets to the end of the tripwire
>goes bang

Pretty much this, as much as I like the idea of package thieves getting what they deserve, I can't imagine a vigilantly risking innocent people like that.

That's what everyone thinks
And honestly
It's something we should all do

youtu.be/lvfRKiMAsDc

Nope, the young nigger who got blown up picked the package up from his porch, he didnt steal it.

I'm weeping at how beautiful that idea is

So you'd commit a felony give up your right to vote and own firearm for life over a stolen package?

Attached: IMG_1507.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Didn't one of them explode when they took it from the porch inside and opened it?

Yeah but lots of people live there. And also they're human beings too. Even if they're statistically more prone to crime. You don't know if they're a normal good person or a violent gangbanger.

So what stops a reasonably clever person from leaving booby-trapped bicycles over and over waiting to be stolen in an area full of black people? The booby-trap is bomb hidden under the seat rigged to explode after the thief pedals a certain number of times

B-BUT

THE FBI SAID IT WAS A HATE CRIME TARGETING BLACKS ONLY!!!

muh....m-muh NARRATIVE

Antifa!

Yes. Gladly.

4 bombs explode and they haven't found anything in the shrapnel that could be traced back to the guy?

Do you want the criminal to leave his phone number in the box? Business card? Maybe a street address or how about a photocopy of his drivers license?

Dude the guy was posting here the night before it started asking why people don’t do the Unabomber thing anymore.
He’s one of us.

I mean the business card is the bare minimum of professional courtesy.

it would be interesting if the box played a litte midi song before exploding like those pirated game installers. Lull the victims into a false sense of security then... BOOM

>targeting blacks
Then statistically speaking it's probably a nigger doing the bombing.

bons points for the music being The Looney Tunes theme or Those Endearing Young Charms

"this package will self destruct in 2 seconds."

If I didn't share my car with my wife, I'd probably rig it to explode in a way I knew how to diffuse.

If everyone did it and wiped out ever thief and criminal I wouldn't need a firearm.

You could just teach your wife how to defuse it too.

Anyway, the point is the bikes aren't meant to be retrieved.

I guess we can treat this as the new Austin thread?

Bit early to be claiming the 100k, user. We have yet to find a suspect. Missed Kevin Roberts at that website but will look into him a bit. In the meantime I found House's brother, a Mr. Norrell Waynewood. He was the only one to post to the House Capital Management LLC page and upon looking into it further he had an RIP to his brother, Anthony House, and some other related stuff. Not sure if he knows the Morenos/Herreras yet, but unless he's a stepchild he's likely related to the Masons as well through that Dixon connect.

Bets on black or brown who dealt with explosives in the army.

The planted 'for sell' sign points to the anti-gentrification crazies in the latest attacks in the white neighborhood.

Beer, nigger ball, fast food. AKA, Bread and Circuses. You have to be at a really fucked up place in your life to go on a bombing campaign for kicks.

None of the houses had security cameras? What's common among the bomb's?

It's just a shame we can't create quarter-sized bombs powerful enough to kill Shlomo.

Kazinsky did it just to make a point. Maybe someone watched his documentary on Netflix and went copy cat.

There is absolutely nothing illegal or unethical about doing this. Why not.

should be the Lincolnshire poacher
youtube.com/watch?v=QnXPqUU6fI0&t=8s

Dude we already know the one doing this has gone over the line. Anyone else can easily do the same and be even more effective.

>What's common among the bomb's?
They explode, duuuhhh

Or you know more false flag muh right wing terrorism by atf or other alphabet agencies.

security cameras are for protecting from niggers not the other way around.

Total hunch, but I wonder if it's some dude out for personal revenge, specifically targetting people. Or it's a unabomber/DC sniper situation where targets are literally picked at random.

I think we don't have much info because we just literally don't know, doesn't seem to be much evidence. The person seems really professional at least.

>so god damn desperate to pretend it's not some white dipshit trying to start rahowa that you go full retard conspiracy theories

Why do the serial killers never attack (((them)))? At least the guy who shot up the congressional ball game had the right kind of target in mind.

A bomb, cleverly disguised as a THOT.

Do any of the schizophrenics on Sup Forums know about Occam's razor? Why go concoct convoluted theories with next to no chance of being true? Spend your time focusing on the motive of likely random bombings.

One thing is for certain. This is too sophisticated and well planned out for a nig, spic, or even mudslime. It has to be a white dude.

Or a false flag targeting minorities to further sow the seeds of racial division

What happens when the package isn’t stolen? Why do you suspect two men of being package thieves? How do you explain the old woman and the trip wire?

The ring tone from One Missed Call.

It could be an assassination and then a bunch of random killings in the same pattern to throw off suspicion.

How is that a conspiracy theory? There's been no claim of any suspects yet - who is behind this and what the motive is is entirely wide open for speculation. If I had a problem with my packages being stolen, I'd rig something up.

Why not just a bucket of fried chicken, with the bomb at the very bottom? When you lift up the wrong piece of chicken, tied with a string connected to the bomb, it goes BOOM.
Just leave it innocently on a bench or sidewalk.

>It's either random or it's not
>We don't know anything for certainly because we have no information
Thanks for this "useful" analysis dipshit.

>Do any of the schizophrenics on Sup Forums know about Occam's razor?
Stick around and you'll see more than enough proof that the truth is always stranger than fiction.

Stupid nigger. The goy who shot up that ball game worked for (((them))). You fucking shills are pathetic. I hope you try to steal a package in Austin you worthless kike faggot.

with that logic, why waste your time posting?

This.

OP's theory is retarded, makes no sense.

>+0.02 shekels
kike

im assuming the 2 "white" guys were actually spics identified as white

Look whos back

Attached: unabomber-ted-kaczynski.jpg (850x850, 142K)

It's Antifa. Anyone with half a brain would investigate the local Texas Antifa group 1st. Antifa is rumored to be linked to the Las Vegas shooting and the FBI didn't want it to get out. So them bombing people wouldn't come as a shock

Attached: antifa is terriost.png (2000x2000, 249K)

DAU1 (Austin Amazon) worker here, overheard a manager talking with a driver who delivered to police, a lot of amazon packages that dont have labels face up are being reported as suspicious packages.

He didn't hit the right people, obviously, but targeting congress is the right idea. More impactful than random targets of letter bombs.

who would win. The entirety of the FBI, Local Texas police force with limitless resources and surveillance apparatuses or one bomby boi?

Attached: awoocap.png (1000x900, 381K)

>that fucking heeb saying it's bad to bait criminals

Attached: 1495338584190.jpg (600x395, 101K)

>Dude the guy was posting here the night
kys plebbit

Why are they bombing niggers.

Stop posting you obvious kike shill and go walk under a bridge built by women. Hitler was too kind.

If this is a guy trying to trap package thieves that's kind of badass but illegal of course. I would never condone such an act but pretty cool

You are lying, inbred jew faggot. But I repeat myself.

HE STRIKES AGAIN

Attached: ghost capitalist cobra.gif (317x376, 2.44M)

>Investigators have said the attacks might have been motivated by racial bias, since the previous explosions killed two black people and wounded a Hispanic woman, though they acknowledged that this is just one theory. The explosion Sunday injured two white men — one 22, the other 23 — walking through Travis Country, a wealthy neighborhood in southwest Austin, far from the other three attacks.

race baiting media jews btfo

We don't know that. Anyone can claim it was placed anywhere. They could claim the package was set on his porch, they could claim the person was riding his bike... The bomber isn't exactly going to come out and say yeah, they're all lying thieves, I bought that bike myself at a thrift store and set it where I knew someone would steal it. They can make up whatever stories they want.

Killing people like this is wrong, no matter the race.

It's dangerous, it can kill unjustly, and it causes chaos in society.

This is just a sad, uncivilized behavior. A shame.

i suppose the same principle applies to laying land-mines, would it apply to defensive auto turrets too?

what if he's putting the packages at horrible people's houses?
win if it gets stolen, win if it doesn't.

Offing a bunch of poor people doesn't really affect the world all that much. Seriously.

This is all to ban Tannerite.... screencap this

You're gonna get vanned for that comment bro

Attached: IMG_0372.jpg (600x542, 50K)

Yes, obviously.

>punishing evil is wrong

Attached: 1520451114302.jpg (501x504, 99K)

We're working on it, user.

Attached: pic related it's me.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

>people only steal because they're poor
>just let them have your stuff, they need it more than you do

The Dindu Detonator is a ruthless nig slayer

Attached: B138A672-3B4E-457C-AF39-42517DF2DEAD.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Do they steal because they're poor or are they poor because they steal?

Attached: 1vavxa.jpg (728x397, 34K)

>>just let them have your stuff, they need it more than you do
wtf where did you get that shit from my post?

kek, import a shit to of africans and arabs in to your state. have terror bombings.

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

Attached: 1502992280509.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>teach
>wife
user, i have some bad news for you.

>package thief killer
He should wait until November until he bombs again.