TEXAS = BEST COUNTRY

>Low taxes, gun rights, Laissez-faire policies, banning sanctuary cities, wild western culture, traditional values, booming industry, fuckton of natural resources, fiscally conservative and responsible.

youtube.com/watch?v=eO_pA_Mu8S8

Where are the Texans at?

Attached: 45.jpg (1132x640, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdqpfNRg1EG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>opens package
>dies

Attached: 1521492287900.jpg (500x376, 172K)

Austin fag here, no bully pls

how many commiefornias have you seen lately.

Too many beaners. Feel like I’m drowning

Turn Texas blue in 2018 and 2020! Vote for Beto!

Have to be a nigger first

I live in Florida but we're being overrun with Puerto Ricans and liberals plus our government betrayed us and passed gun control. Can I be a Texan please?

If you’re white. We need reinforcements

Brown man here. Just moved from Chicago to Texas. Blue Wave coming.

I'm very white. My grandma has begged me not to move there because tornadoes but that seems like a foolish reason not to move to the best state.

It is the best state, if we can keep it.

Fuck off

This is the saddest thing about current affairs in this country. The Right simply wants to be left alone while the Left wants to destroy and replace the Right. I wish Abbott had and was willing to use nukes in order to keep Californians out of your state. Also, people living near the border should be shooting Mexicans on sight. Fucking horrible.

Correct. If I see you on the street, I’ll shake your hand.

Cuck, Florida is the best state in the union.
Do you think you can get Key lime pie in Texas aka Mexico: the Sequel?

Attached: 1521394479356.png (420x420, 75K)

>Gonna be a blue state in the next decade
WHOA SO BASTE!

Best of luck in the meantime, Texan bro.

Florida isa honorary Texan

What are Texans doing to combat the growing beaner menace?

There are only tornados in west Texas and dallas/Fort Worth

sticking their heads in the sand and letting Dems flood their state

Bingo

What should we be doing? I am all ears

>My grandma has begged me not to move there because tornadoes
the fuck does t*xas know about naders

Attached: 1490298045642.png (967x803, 583K)

>cue shitposting in spanish and outcries of blue texas in april

Leave Texas, Its full and closed for access to all 49 other states. Then to the territory s , We are full

Attached: DTpsz3NU8AErxle.jpg (1200x675, 198K)

you're getting slow

Saving money to leave. I'm sorry Texas, but it's over.

>texas
>filled with hispanics and other immigrants
>bans sanctuary cities anyway

H
O
W

how many spics are against illegal immigration?

pics or it didnt happen and youre a blue wave shill

Texas born and raised. Can confirm its best state, way better than Florida and that shit they call
Barbecue.

>banned sanctuary cities
>spics still roam texas
so when is texas going to stop being cucks

just a buncha hat wearing wannabe southern boys who never will be.

You were probably never much of a Texan anyway, my family has been here for a hundred years and in some cases longer and there is no way I'm leaving until it at least turns blue.

>implying florida isn't cuba: the sequel
both you guys need to get your shit together

hispanic here, how does it feel that wh*Tes will become a minority in Texas and theres nothing you can do about it?

>spics

Lived here my whole life. Too many people and non-whites. It's nice in some of the country, but I want to live in the country with less in a lower pop state.

It's infested with beaners, rednecks, and white trash. The state is less than 40% white. The cities are all dull culture-less vapid shitholes that are all like 25% white for the most part.

Most of the "white people" are fucking white trash and redneck piece of shit morons. Even if the state was 100% white I still wouldn't live there.

>MUH KEKSERVATIVISM

OP is a fucking faggot to the utmost degree and a prime example of nu-Sup Forums. Go back to the FOX NEWS comment you fucking worthless inbred.

Attached: 1503188247939.png (248x454, 160K)

30-50% of hispanics in all of Texas I would say

>born in El Paso Texas
>Left
>came back
>Left again

I know Houston will be my home!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 57K)

>meme flag
>no pic

Attached: shitty b8 m8.jpg (750x709, 16K)

Don’t forget Muslims

My ancestors left the South for Texas. I am not a wannabe anything. I am proud to be a Texan. I will be always a Confederate by blood.

Yeah my Family has been here for hundreds of years too... doesn't change the fact that it's full and white people are a minority.

I have no idea. That's why I asked.

We all want you guys to win, we want Texas to stay Texas as it's been for a long time.

white here, how does it feel to know that once we start genociding your people that you crossed the border just to be our target practice?

I don't think it will happen, many "hispanics" are marrying whiter people than them and having white kids. If we shut off immigration from Mexico like it appears trump is planning to do, then Mexicans will just be the next Italians and assimilate. There will always be shitty mexicans, just like there is the Mafia

Obvious shill.

Attached: savepepe.jpg (500x659, 60K)

Banning sanctuary cities. Just waiting for the final round of the texas supreme court to get it out of "review" and then Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio will all get ICE'd

Attached: 1503804815993.png (2000x1952, 694K)

post driver's licence with timestamp

Moving west is a logical conclusion from Texas.

I have a dire warning to all Texans from California
Beware of the Austin liberals. They are actively trying to undermine democracy in Texas. The build up city centers and then elect representatives. These representatives then petition for the removal of voter ID laws. Once the ID laws are gone you will see wholesale traditional democratic cheating. Ballot stuffing and illegal voting.
Sacramento liberals did it here, immediately after they took the ID laws we shifted hard Blue and have stay Blue for years.
All the talk about a "Blue Wave" in Texas is psychological preparation. They want you to be willing to accept that Dems might win so you accept their faux results.
California and Texas have 91 electoral delegates between them. THIS IS NOT ACCIDENTAL

This is retarded, why would I post personal info here. Are you new? You know how many of us are in Texas? It doesn't make you special. Millions of fucking people.

Texas is not 40% non white so your whole premise sucks. Texas rural people are the same as anywhere. Just live in a nice community

you can cover the information

>we start genociding your people that you crossed the border just to be our target practice?
too bad that will never happen. oh well, whatever helps you sleep at night

Unless you are planning to live in River Oaks, Memorial area, or The Woodlands, I think I would rather live in El Paso. Houston has too many blacks

Godspeed.

Ohio here, we're keeping the major cities a nice little containment zone from which most nigs cannot escape. With the exception of those dealing drugs, crammed into shitty apartments. Still working on those.

>how many spics are against illegal immigration?
Quite a lot actually. Especially the ones that have actually lived in mexico.

White people are only a minority in south Texas and the ghetto.

You have it backwards. When whites are 30% of the population, they'll be the ones assimilating.

wow just fucking proof read what you type before you post

We need trump to bring in more Europeans, stop Mexicans from coming in. and keep trying to make it desirable for white people to live here.

Low key any Tejano that lived here before LBJ's great society started the welfare start are true texans and were integrated via LULAC.

They literally had organizations of Norteño bands going around with getting people together to come out to events and then teach them English, Texas culture/history, how to become legal citizens if they were illegal, reporting those who wouldn't comply, and where to find work, and how to start businesses.

After the welfare state Mexicans stopped showing up and actually joining LULAC, and now Tejanos only get 1/30th of the immigrants they used to join per year.

Nevertheless there are tons of older first generation and boomer Tejanos that are against illegal immigration

Attached: tejano.jpg (1638x2407, 1.59M)

I'm also from Austin

Well, what's better than El Paso?

whites will never be 30% in Texas, that is ridiculous dude.

Kek, its already like 40% or some ridiculously low number

Do more research. There has always been conservative and progressive "Tejanos" (many of which really came here in the early 20th century and are the descendants of maids and laborers.
That said, there are definitely conservatives too.

>Low taxes
That won't last. The state is deep in debt.
>fiscally conservative
False. See above.
>gun rights
Even blue states have less restrictive gun laws than Texas.
>Laissez-faire policies
Texas literally banned dildoes. They love big gov when it suits them.
>banning sanctuary cities
Too little, too late. They had the chance to clamp down on the spics in the '50s, but they wasted that chance.
>wild western culture
More than half the state's population lives in sprawling urban metropolises. It's pretty much the opposite of wild west.
>traditional values
No, they're just as degenerate as the rest of Americans. The state's universities discriminate against white students, which is particularly reprehensible.
>fuckton of natural resources
So does South Africa, but you wouldn't want to live there.

instagram.com/p/BdqpfNRg1EG/

texan girls go insane for noodle wang.

My parents entered the US legally from Mexico and I was born in Texas. Even though I’m a Hispanic-American, I’ve been raised as a conservative and have strong views regarding illegal immigration.

Depends what you are looking for exactly.
Dallas
Austin
Midland
San Antonio
Abilene
Amarillo

Except for your cousin and all their buddies just like the rest of your kind

Explain this texfag
>Parker was Houston's second female mayor (after Kathy Whitmire), and one of the first openly gay mayors of a major U.S. city, with Houston being the most populous U.S. city to elect an openly gay mayor.[3][4][5]

Attached: 1516844003092.jpg (1200x1200, 113K)

woah....

Attached: texas.png (767x735, 49K)

>The state is deep in debt.
>sub 10's of billions of debt
pls

>citing dildo ban as big gov
comon now

i'll just leave this here

Attached: fuck(you)texass.gif (500x354, 70K)

No it's not, it is 45% non white hispanic, plus I would say about 8-12% of the 37% hispanics are white so that's 53% at a low estimate

Lmfao she actually changed her last name to Dao.

That's an incredibly rare example. I'm from the northeast and never met as many racist white girls as I did in Texas.

How does UT discriminate against whites?

I hope you're killed quickly when the race war starts you anchor baby scum

817 here where are the arlington faggots at

B-but we do have key lime pie

Texas isn't and never was part of the "wild west".

If you marry a Spanish/white Mexican girl you will probably end up on the white side of the race war, but the problem is many of your kind have kept breeding with other mestizos for hundreds of years. If that continues they will probably all be kicked out

Just conservative, country rodeo lovers

Ssshhhhhhhh

Big cities in every state are liberal when it comes to politicians. The culture in Texas is one of the most conservative though.

I live in Austin too. We should all move to Dallas and nuke this place.

Galveston/Austin user here. Texas sucks it always rains don't move here stay in California.

Fucking retard

Big city?
Fort Worth
Amarillo
Lubbock
San Angelo

>Where are the Texans at?

They are old and dieing in hospitals and old age homes, being replaced by people from central America.

Texas is a Mexican satellite state now.

I've heard Houston is a complete shithole. 3rd world tier.

Attached: 2018-03-19 18_51_41-Mayor's Office.png (229x273, 118K)

that's correct though, you fucking chromosome-lacking glue eater

I second this.

It is nice if you have money for a house in river oaks or one of the villages