A single cell on Mars is life

A single cell on Mars is life

Thousands of cells in a womb is not and can be terminated

Really activates the noggin

Attached: image.jpg (600x428, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_by_number_of_neurons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> theres no difference between single-celled organisms and multi-celled organisms

dumb moralfaggot

Makes you think.

Attached: my_body_my_choice.jpg (672x372, 75K)

rich folks need their skin creme and jews need filling for matzoh balls

You know what? Sometimes I think it's OK to kill stuff.

I remember somebody asking if it was morally justified to destroy a planet if there was evidence of microbial life on it and people just said it was concern trolling about abortion. Concern trolling has to be the biggest meme ever.
>durr you have some reservations?
>CONCERN TROLLING

By this argument, you must be a vegan.

Which would make sense 'cos you're clearly fucking retarded.

Its important because its on fucking Mars.

is sperm equal to life then?

That's why Jesus have always spoken out the hypocrisies of the Pharisees

is a human baby life? just answer the question user.

a tumor is made up of thousands of cells too, but i don't hear you crying over chemotherapy

Abortion keeps the nigger population down, fuck off retard.

>Gas the kikes
>Drug dealers should be executed
>Liberals should be executed
> Country X should be nuked off of the Earth
>Niggers should hang

It's almost like people don't recognize life as life when it's somewhere that it isn't welcome.

Well fuck that's a pretty decent point

First of all we consider it life MORE than we consider that ow a womb is because life on earth accures on many ecations nearly once a secound baby is born, from studies we know about this, and since we bouth are interested in sawing more lifes, most abortions are done by african americans and acures at high rates at least 60% of abortion cases are comitted by african americans (blacks) who have lower IQ than whites. European american White=100IQ African american black=85IQ look it up everything i said is true look it up yourself.

Attached: 1521439293221.jpg (880x1152, 151K)

Without religion, no morals make sense.

If you do not believe in the accountability after death, why would you actually give a fuck about anything? I sure would not. Morals themselves are a proof of God. If there was no God, why would anyone give a single fuck about anything, besides their basic instincts?

Takbir kafirs. Every abort-er should be put to death for justice of a innocent soul.

Depends. What skin color is the single cell on Mars?

Attached: 133503582870.jpg (288x290, 9K)

A human being is having their body intentionally destroyed (killed) in each abortion. There is no justification for this. Even in rape/incest scenarios the child is innocent.

Abortionists often (incorrectly) cite medical emergencies that put the mothers' life in danger as a legitimite need for abortion. The commonly used scenarios are preeclampsia (catastrophically high blood pressure) and tubal/ectopic pregnancies (baby implants in the fallopian tube and will inevitably rupture leading to massive hemorrhage). Neither of these are treated with an abortion. The former is resolved with premature induction of labor and the latter with either a full or partial saplingectomy (removal of the compromised portion of the fallopian tube). Even though the loss of the child is a forseeable (and sometimes unavoidable) outcome of these therapies, the lives of both mother and baby are being respected because they 1)offer life-saving treatment for the mother by treating the underlying pathology in her body(extremely high BP/Imminent hemorrhage) and 2)do not at any point directly attack the child's body. There are ZERO (0) medical indications for an abortion.
An analogous scenario would be treating a pregnant cancer patient with radiation: while the therapy will in all likelyhood kill the baby, it is being used to save the mother's life and has the predictable, but unavoidable and unintended, effect of miscarriage.

Cancer cells have a different biological make up than normal cells

>Without religion, no morals make sense.

>Beeing this bluepillid

wew bro.

No but honeasly listen we have souch a thing as ''instincts''

>race is only because of skin
No

and? they're still alive and living. do you cry when someone destroys a wasp nest and kills all the wasps? do you get a tear in your eye when a hunter shoots a buck? gonna go protest outside a cattle farm?

so do nigger and spic cells

To improve on the world.

And if you don't have some instinct to do that, you're probably a shitty person that should kill themselves.

If you don't commit crime because someone told you not to, rather than because commiting crimes is a selfish act, then you are a terrible person and your dna should not be passed on.

does it matter if its a life or not? if the child is going to grow up hated by its own mother bastardized and forced into poverty just from it being born is this child's meaningless life worth the life of its mother/father and worth the tax on society because he is retarded and has to live off the state for the rest of his 30 years of pure negligence and tumorous failure brought forth by the kind of kid that would be killed before it can take a single breath. my point is that if the kid has to be genocided than maybe there is a good reason

Attached: true.jpg (800x598, 73K)

Nice argument, really activated my almonds kafir.
tabkir

It is life but there's nothing wrong with killing it. There's nothing wrong with doing anything you brainlet. Right and wrong are illusions.

ps the only reason we care if there is even bacteria on mars is that it could help explain life's organ and then we would know that we can live there effectively. dumb ass

Attached: wow gg.jpg (523x544, 69K)

This country which i live in is PROTESTANT country so souch your mouth, norway has more Arabs and muslims than Latvia bouth per capita and not..

Attached: traditional-religions-700x569.png (700x569, 404K)

Just because a life is difficult that doesn't mean it is one not worth living you memeflag larping coward.

>i want more niggers and spics!
Go fuck yourself chirstcuck

Attached: 1519435396887.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Why should anyone improve the world?

Why?

And why is being selfish bad?

I mean the only reason the western civlization is where it is, is because of selfishness.

If you didn’t kill homogenous white society you wouldn’t have to worry about the child growing up without proper social/community support. Now instead we allow niggers and shitskins to flourish.

“improving the world” and “selfish acts” are utterly meaningless without a reference to frame them. Morality itself is meaningless without a God to define the context.

And how is this relevant you trash tier pale nigger?

Did you fail to understand that i am a muslim, from my comments? Absolute degenerate.

Takbir

more niggers and shitskins are killed by abortion than whites retard. Abortion is not a white problem, it's just a problem for faggots that worships a magical sky god

While you may be right in some strange metaphysical sense, we cant function as a society without a cohesive understanding of morality.

based mutt

this this is exacly what im talking about.

Attached: 122095a1c41548b378fa578e9c5d9c23.png (1993x1636, 801K)

Attached: 1282850619649.gif (273x537, 7K)

We instinctively want to improve the world to give our children an easier life. We want them to survive in a more comfortable lifestyle than we had.

This can sometimes take the form of selfishness, but it overall reduces humanities ability to accomplish a more comfortable life for our children.

Am a muslim, so i have morals, degenerate.

The pic represents true atheism, rather then religion n faith in God.

Even christians n jews are better then god less degenerates.

>muh facebook tier argument

Abortion has kept the black population from exceeding 15% of the total pop. in America. You should be pushing it as much as possible.

This. Who gives a shit about little fetus Tyrone and his baboon mother

Average IQ of arab is 85 on average, thats just as much as african americans have which are 20% white (have 20% European ancestry) average african (which has no white NDA) is 70 IQ

Attached: 1520480159137.png (670x565, 36K)

>Norway
>retarded
>agrees with Americans
>Is a muslim

How am I surprised by literally none of this?

Why should we give our children better life though? And why do we have these instincts? What do we accomplish really?
Takbir

'cwrw'?!
how do you even say that?

think about this sorta thing eating a cheese burger grate time for things that can actually feel/care that they are dying

god, the only way pro lifers have an argument is when their logic-gymnastics literally take them to another planet. Just sad.

This is the most important comment posted on pol today

I am in the same direction as I don't justify abortion by saying it's not murder, I justify it by saying it's mercy killing. I mean face it, the vast majority of people don't have lives worth living. So if someone's thinking about abortion, the majority of time odds will be even more screwed for the future kid. Might as well let the poor being in peace by killing it before it becomes sentient, and blessed be its soul.

I'm aware there's a shit ton of logical flaws in that reasoning, such as then why do we place a line at 12 weeks and not 1 year. I know it's flawed but it's a man made custom. Of course it's flawed.

If you look at it pragmatically, nearly all of us are better of with abortions. Especially in the US, conservatives pushing for anti abortions laws are shooting themselves in the foot. Ironic given how many good marksmen there are among conservatives.

Why would you not want to give your child a better life? Does religion not tell you to?

I want to do it because I would want my children to be able to enjoy their lives.

This. Fetuses aren't alive, but if they were, who cares?

Literally quoting charts made by degenerate whitebois, that test how well random people picked in certain countries are at guessing the next icon / symbol in a line of numbers.

Wow really shows much huh?

Like did random whitebois run around in the arab desert and ask random peope the same quiz questions n come to the conclusion of what the average "Innteligence" of the arabs are? Also am not even an arab, but a muslim, which is a religion, degenerate.

Not sure ask daddy UK.

koo-roo

I agree with based mutts with faith in God, degenerate.

Remove the flag.

Real Christians doesn't think like that. Every life is invaluable on its own.

If the explanation from christian authority bothers you, remove the flag.

Even if we take your extreme example it still doesn't justify the death of somebody, every baby should have a chance to live a life,. For the simple reason that being dead is worse.

Attached: 1521489970277.png (350x350, 15K)

Shut up you half ass Aussie

sirwa

Why though? If there is no God commanding me, why should we really care? Humans are just a bunch of organisms randomly existing n dying, like why.

in the Jewish faith it is acceptable to kill babies

We recognize threats and law and eliminate these threats. Babies are not a threat and haven't broken laws. Even many pro life supporters recognize exterminating a pregnancy if it's a threat to the mother.

Ahh islamsouch a 15th century religion.
CUTE
No but seriusly, your reall mad brah, gues why Amab countries are so much more shit than European ones, and ALL which are mayority white countries?

>atheism
>no morals
Ah, I see you are a man of true retardation.

>welsh
JUST

>Why should I care about my children

Yeah, muslim, easy tell.

World would be better off if you idiots like you had been aborted in the first place.

Abortions are witchcraft but it's not a very popular opinion.
Harry Pooper and stuff ya know.

>every life is invaluable

Attached: 13131086_1012114942189996_2446532696597417241_o.jpg (1000x667, 42K)

>A single cell on Mars is life
>Thousands of cells in a womb is not and can be terminated
Amazing.

Attached: 2763487263874.png (5000x5000, 945K)

actually morals make more scene without god,

life becomes infinitely valuable if there is no after life and would be pointless if everlasting joy fallows death on earth

deus vult bitch, you chose the wrong god have fun in the lowest level of Diarrhea

If we're all spiritual beings then a fetus holds a soul, and you force that soul to leave the earth before it can experience life as you do.

>people don't have lives worth living.
That is not for you to decide, people can find joy and live in extreme conditions, they get used to live in war zones for fuck sakes.

The life is struggle, just because is very difficult doesn't make it not worth living.

> So if someone's thinking about abortion, the majority of time odds will be even more screwed for the future kid.
"Parents" think about their OWN future FIRST and it's easier to kill somebody in that case for two reasons:
1. They haven't created a connection with the baby yet
2. They don't have to do it with their own hands

If it's considered a baby then our progressive society has to give them a chance to survive.

Best meme flag post I've seen

over 40,000,000 blacks aborted since roe v wade.

that's as many as four million tens.

not necesarily, i believe in human supremacy

At least in the Western Societies is seen as invaluable.
If you don't agree with the principle is one thing, but if you act out as that is not true it means you could kill someone.

Attached: 1520119243188.png (420x420, 28K)

Does it have 2 sets of chromosomes? No it doesnt you fucking strawman faggot, who needs to be sent back 2 leddit if you support "MUH CHOICE!" or needs to go back to stormfront for "WHAT RACE IS IT XD".

The big word in this whole abortion debate is "viability" - if it cannot survive on its own outside of the womb, then it doesn't possess
"viability" and is therefore no different from removing a kidney. And that seems perfectly reasonable.

Now, if you found something that's existing on its own on Mars, then yeah, that's life, it's a self-sustaining entity, that's not what a fetus is.

Attached: 133391716869.png (484x409, 13K)

What came first the chicken or the egg?
Well in the case of abortion we probably wouldnt have a chicken to talk about now would we.

thats some convenient cutting of reality

a human fetus is a million times more complex organism than a single cell

>a human fetus is a million times more complex organism than a single cell

And?

Time to kill liberals muslims blacks and most hispanics
its exactly like a garden ot terrarium and thos fuckers are like weeds and invasive species protect earth for the good ones

its an example of another dishonest cut of reality, but one in which my side wins

Please stop starting these threads with such poorly reasoned arguements. A plant is a living organism but I doubt you'll stop eating them.

OP. Which is the more valuable life: A tiger or a rat?
Is there a value in being rare? In being scientifically important? Is one of 7billion humans worth more than the rarest glimpse of life? Or are you just being emotional?

If by babies you mean fetuses then yes.
What defines a living thing? breathing, if it doesn't breath it isn't alive.

So at three months old you could survive alone? congrats

im 28 and cant yet survive alone, should i be abortable?

>abortion isn't murder

>when a pregnant woman is murdered the culprit will be charged for killing both the woman and her unborn child

really activates the almonds

These anyone who is pro life is also pro nigger

Attached: 1519767510557.jpg (764x960, 145K)

You can keep a three month alive, you can't keep a fetus alive outside of the womb before a certain point, "living" means you're composed of cells, grow, undergo metabolism, adapt to the environment, respond to stimuli, and eventually go on to reproduce in some way. If you find some simple form of life that fits all of these criteria on Mars, then yeah, that's technically life, if you have a fetus which can't achieve any of these things outside of the womb, then no, that's not technically life, not yet at least.

I don't know what your side is and I don't particularly care, either.

Except. A cheeseburger contains so little meat, that even If you ate four of them daily and it contained 100% beef (lol) you'd take the life of a single cow/bull in three years.
To obtain the proteins that were in those burgers in any (((veg))) way would cause more harm to everything. (not including insect cultivaton, that shit is crazy efficient)
Also when talking about "suffering" lets pretend for a moment that we're not talking based on emotions and quantify it.
The more advanced your nervous system is the more you can feel/comprehend, right?
So if "ethical proteins" really do exist what would they be made of?

Easily answered.

Snails, lad.

10K neurons compared to our 86 billion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_by_number_of_neurons

On that note it seems that a human is worth a bit more than 39 pigs. When you count in the average lifespan into this "suffering equation" it makes for an interesting argument:
39 pigs worth of neurons, pigs live approximately 4,6 times shorter than humans do. Meaning strictly ETHICALLY a human is worth 179,4 pigs approximately. Which totals out to more than 35 tonnes of pigs. Even if you ate 15% of the pig (the bacon only) you'd be in the ethical greenzone your whole life.

Show us your benis.

The following are fair conditions for abortion:
>it's a nigger
>it's an arab
>it's an invading chink
>it's a rapebaby
>puts the mother in danger
>couple can't support the offspring

If it's killing or not, it doesn't fucking matter. You can pretend to have compassion for a non-sapient, but it's apparent from a mile away that you want to gain political power only. Except if you're mental, then you just want to unleash billions of accidents into this world.

>b-but whyte ppl shouldnt abort! it's white genocide!
It's like trimming a bush in your garden, you want it gone but you don't rip out the roots because you're retarded. Stop treating the symptoms. If the environment is breeding-friendly, then breeding will happen automatically. You can't force someone into parenthood in the middle of a shithole.

you are just inventing definitions and "the question here is.." to support your argument, has no basis in anything

This is the commonly accepted definition of life: The current definition is that organisms maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, and reproduce.

Don't like it? Go out and prove the scientific community wrong.