Prove to me that black peoples aren’t specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black peoples aren’t specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Attached: 4654B363-489C-43EE-B839-A5DEECCC1362.jpg (275x183, 19K)

The most blatant slide thread of all. Fuck off, nigger

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 274K)

Attached: 8B620D2E-86DE-4093-8530-8741A334B941.jpg (840x895, 80K)

>prove a negative

Shill

around blacks, don't relax

Prove to me sharks aren't thought to be dangerous based on their breed.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Kindly eat shit and die.... do us that favour

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Stop stealing, dealing, raping and murdering like a nigger to stop getting arrested like a nigger!

Attached: AMERIBENIS.png (742x677, 79K)

Well for one, nigger technically isn't an ethnicity, it's cancer.

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Prove to me that it isn't due to them committing far more violent crime than their population numbers would suggest

Attached: 1521127767812.jpg (679x429, 175K)

fuck off whitey

you dun no how it be in the ghetto

>Black men 8 percent of population but consistently le 56% of violent crime
Geeee I dunno, maybe dey just racist

Ok.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-03-17 kl. 23.50.53.png (711x414, 203K)

There are dozens of videos of black people who show what the average nigger does wrong even when he
did't committed crime when they interact with the police.
Do you really think they want to arrest an innocent person, write the report and then set him free?

oh yes, tyrone was just walking to his job at NASA when the beer jumped into his backpack and opened itself and went into his stomach and made him rape that poor mexican girl

Yes, they are. For a good reason too.

prove to me they aren't committing more crimes first.

sage, niggers are incapable of crying.

They are targeted, because the cops know the crime statistics and secretly grow to hate them.

Black people need to be policed by black police in their own ethnostate if they want to be safe from racial discrimination.

Prove to me that they are

Of course niggers cry I've witnessed a niggers crying when didn't get free welfare and ssshhhheeeeiiiittttt

Kek

leave us alone you stupid supremacist

get out

Police target CRIME
Niggers just happen to commit the MOST!

People that don't commit crime don't get arrested, you stupid NIGGER!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

If you actually care, you should find the article about Massachussettes investigation into why its State Troopers where such fucking racists and wrote twice as many tickets to black men as the general population.

When this issue came up, some VERY CONCERNED politicians created a committee to look into it. So they subpeanead all the camera records for MA turn pike. For those of you that don't know, its a state toll roll which has cameras from end to end. Reviewing the records, they found that the State Police, who are charged with maintaining that road, were racists as hell in deed. Black males by a ratio of 3 to 1 committed more traffic offenses and more crime along the state owned, state watched, and State Trooper patrolled road. But the Staties only bothered charging the black males for 66% of their crimes, while they always charged whites and latinos and other ethnic groups. Fucking racists Staties! Fucking racists Massachusetts!

Every once in a long while, activists for blacks still try to bring up the massive, more than average amounts they get ticketed, arrested, and even charged in Mass. But wise people point out that, at least where there are cameras, niggers commit much more crimes than EVERYONE ELSE.

>Prove to me that black peoples aren’t specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.
/thread

Attached: racematterspopo.jpg (980x6308, 1.57M)

Attached: racepdshoot.jpg (1543x2497, 857K)

Prove they don't deserve it.

ok

Attached: 1474611515205.jpg (319x378, 37K)

this is the fifth time I've responded to this same thread in the last 2 months

Attached: racialdiscrim.png (643x1305, 97K)

Attached: tears of a clown.jpg (1504x845, 966K)

>asking to prove a negative
Your tiny shitskin brain can't process this.

They're 13% of american population and commit 50% of the Crimes so If anything they're under targeted
Also sage

Prove to me that they aren't targeted by the police due the overwhelmingly frequency of their criminal behavior. Not saying there are not cases where the only cause is race, but majority of cases are due to mannerism that point to a criminal culture.

Blame black culture not the police, It promotes all sorts of degeneracy.