The atheist must believe nothing actually, objectively matters

They can try to rationalize that whatever is most advantageous for the survival of the species is what is objectively moral or some such nonsense, but ultimately if there are no consequences, they must believe otherwise atrocious behavior to be objectively justified. Thus atheists have a higher potential to be rapists/murderers/pedophiles etc. and should be locked up, away from the rest of us, where they can't hurt anyone should they decide "You know what? It doesn't really matter anyway," and start skull-fucking infants.

>inb4 b-but muh priests are pedos
Catholicism is evil, and the existence of other groups of people who commit evil is irrelevant.

Attached: taylor-swift-photo-u1[1].jpg (650x867, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the TRUTH

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: I hate this world.jpg (2000x1983, 1.58M)

>Catholicism is evil,
shut up peasant. im catholic, and i think its a good religion. i never got touched by a priest

fck u Sup Forums is a protestant (besides anglican communion and other liberal bs) board

Why don't you just elevate your subjective viewpoint to the primacy previously held by your hypothetical 'objective' viewpoint? Then your own point of view can do anything a 'truly' objective viewpoint could have done.

You are the God.

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (779x430, 673K)

>yo fuck logic and philosophy and shit like i don't get it how can anything matter dawg?

>If you don't have an all powerful being telling you something is morally wrong you can't conceptualize objective morality

OP.... Why are you like this?

>You are God
Degenerate atheist madness in a nutshell. If our forefathers could have read this drivel public "schools" would have burned to the ground immediately and we would have marched right in step with the Germans.

Sure, but that's kind of literally not how it works at all. A rapist is going to fuck children, and a murderer is going to kill, religion has nothing to do with this.

>Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

> but the sacrament of Holly Orders purifies the clergy. It is impossible for a Catholic clergyman to be tempted by the devil and sin.

Attached: Religon (6).png (672x613, 665K)

Show me how objective morality functions, in a way that an average person might understand, in less than 2000 words. If you can't, that's admission that atheist "morality" is a sham.

>kike god Yahweh
Yeah, no. I want nothing to do with jews.

Agnostic that has returned to God here, and OP is a cock mongler.
Care to explain why the religious are over-represented in prison? (That's rhetorical, dumbass, and there's no comeback).
Religion doesn't magically give someone morals, empathy does, that and being raised by your father to do right.
Atheists are swine and should off themselves for the greater good.

And this is why Catholicism is heretical garbage

how is she so beauriful

Yeah, keep thinking that, Naziboo.

sage. Atheism is communism

>if you have basic morality, you love muh nahtzees

I’m a racist atheist

Catholicism is not "evil" as one would nomally consider it. A more accurate term would be "corrupted".

You see, the Catholic church has a MAJOR flaw: human intervention in the message of Christ. They have had a history of letting in evil men go up thier ranks and tamper with the interpretation of the bible. It's part of the reason the bible isn't the same bible as it was when it was originally written. It's also the reason that the Lutheran church was founded.

Once again, the problem is not God nor his message. It is man.

and Catholicism is famous for taking the word of a priest over the word of God. They are sheep and if thier shepard leads them to slaughter, they will follow.

You are an idiot, with a brainlet-tier understanding of everything. Your first sentence is already logically incorrect. Let us begin.

> The atheist must believe nothing actually, objectively matters
This has more to do with existential nihilism rather than just atheism, but yes, I will grant you this. Things cannot objectively matter in my opinion, because the concept of "mattering" is a human one. Unless of course you believe the universe revolves around man.

>They can try to rationalize that whatever is most advantageous for the survival of the species is what is objectively moral
No, what does survival have to do with morality? Survival is based on instinct, nothing more. An animal does not need to believe in anything in order to wish to survive, even cockroaches scramble from danger. You do not need an objective reason to justify your own survival. Wanting to survive is reason enough to do it.

>but ultimately if there are no consequences, they must believe otherwise atrocious behavior to be objectively justified
Objectively justified? This makes no sense in the context of what we have already established, that nothing objectively matters. You have contradicted yourself.

>Thus atheists have a higher potential to be rapists/murderers/pedophiles etc
Criminal behavior stems from our innate nature. The reason you dont murder or steal is not because you believe in god, but because you are wired not do so through evolution. Human beings have evolved to not like murder and theft and rape (on AVERAGE), and then created morality to uphold these instincts, you have it the wrong way around.

>where they can't hurt anyone should they decide "You know what? It doesn't really matter anyway," and start skull-fucking infants
It doesnt have to matter for me to not want to do it and not have a desire to do it, it doesnt have to matter for me to be instinctively repulse and offended by abuse towards infants. Its average human nature.

What you're saying is that it's only your concept of godly disapproval and fear of divine retribution that keeps you from being a rapist/murderer/pedophile.
So, you are a psychopath but too much of a coward to indulge your instincts. Well that fits.

In a macro sense, yes, none of this matters. I am an electrical charge piloting a meat sack on a mud ball who knows doesnt know where in any sort of relation in the cosmos we are and all of us are insignificant in that realm. The universe doesn't care, nor does it have the capacity.

In a micro sense though, for fucks sake, you have to live by SOME sort of code, even if you made it up yourself, to construct your own moral ethics. I personally favor a few morals brought forth by Christianity, like do not kill, do not steal, do not engage in adultery. Just some practical rules that make things easier, and you should lead a decent life without doing so, if you can help it.

Abrahamic religion still need to die. I think I would be ok if Buddhism filled the vacuum, but I still would not participate in any of their ceremonial bullshit

Atheism is nothing more than non-belief in any god/s. That's it. All of these other things that believers try to link atheism to is nothing more than a desperate smear campaign to try and hide the fact that for all of your endless word games, you have absolutely no proof for the existence of any god/s. Once again, atheism is non-belief in god/s. All of the other 'morality arguments' are nothing more than believers grasping at straws.

being this retarded, and young

> I personally favor a few morals brought forth by Christianity, like do not kill, do not steal, do not engage in adultery
These "morals" were not created by any ideology, they are in a basic sense hardwired within the average person, through the process of evolution. Religion and legal law just codifies them to make them standard, clear, and in order to have a central authority that can arbitrate and so forth. Human beings are social animals, and so the average human being is hardwired to be averse to anti-social behavior such as harming others for their own selfish needs, because such behavior was generally rooted out and punished over time. Psychopaths do not last long in any society, they have to constantly move around. In the past no psychopath or anti social criminal would survive in a small society. It is only our modern extremely large society that allows for such people to consistently get away with their behavior, the system is just too big to reliably catch them all and punish them appropriately, we dont even punish them appropriately when we do catch them after all.

I bet you voted Remain, you Muzzie-loving cuck.

Yeah, that quote doesnt read well, but I was raised, so those were the rules I was taught.

People do evil because they want to, not because of religion or lack thereof. Religious people just say that gods approve of whatever evil act they want to do.

You fucking retard, believing there is an afterlife means nothing matters, recognizing there is no such bullshit means everything matters. If heaven exists it doesnt matter whag you do, you can eape and murder, just ask jesus to forgive you before you die and youll be fine. It's sick.

Only eternal things matter.

They can try to rationalize that whatever is most advantageous for the survival of the species is what is objectively moral or some such nonsense, but ultimately if there are no consequences

No they cant.

Well they could, but theyd be a dumbass

they don't really need to be locked up
they have no coherent philosophy and they fade away, especially if they really learn about science and not just the reddit talking points
a lot of atheists eventually turn in to some sort of agnostic

Attached: enhance.jpg (1498x2001, 1.47M)

>ultimately if there are no consequences
There are consequences, it is called reality.
>Kill someone
>Go to jail

>atrocious behavior to be objectively justified
Under certain circumstances yes. Anything can be justified if the ends are desirable enough. Would you kill someone? What if that someone was going to murder your wife?

Explain the degeneracy in that without using buzzwords

>human intervention in the message
All religions suffer this flaw. True divinity lies within each soul and not among collections of their flesh-prisons. A man raised by animals can be as close to god as any collective of self-righteous people. That is not to say that there is nothing to learn from the great texts but materialistic teachings are all but guranteed to have been tampered with over time. Materialism and spirituality are in opposition to eachother. It is nearly always materialism that corrupts religious dogmas