Who would win?

Who would win?
The strongest man in the universe or the smartest man in the universe?

how much prep time does batman get

a week.

Is this a Str vs Int thread? Regardless the answer is Saitama. His character is supposed to be so comically impossible according to realism that his actions will lead him to accidentally break Batman's spirit or just gradually accept defeat resulting in them being loyal allies to a bigger more important threat.

Batman, he's more bullshit and overpowered.

Batman just needs to shoot him into space. By the time Caped Baldy hits something he can jump off Earth will have drifted off enough that he's not going to be able to aim for it.

Batman godstomps.

>smartest
are you fucking retarded? good lord don't let Sup Forums see this thread

Batman isn't the smartest in his universe he's just a fucking detective i'm not a dc fag but i'm sure that shit would go to Lex Luthor or Braniac

Batman was a god only in one run "morrison" he's pretty standard elsewhere, you could literally give him a pocket universe with all the tools he needed a million year prep time and he'd still lose to Saitama, mainly because he can't (won't) kill and Saitama has no problem with it.

and dumbass match up with batman you just have to figure, is Batman willing to go to the death? if the answer is no "x" person you picked wins assuming his belt shit kung fu etc. can't beat that. Also unlike Supes Saitama has no magic rock weakness so considering most of those fights don't go bats way what the fuck is he going to do to Saitama?

nice blog

I feel sorry for your parents if you think this is a slightly even closely related to a blog

Saitama at fighting.
Batman at videogames.
Did we really need a thread for this?

Batman gets decked unless he has info on him and maybe a day of prep time.

Starlord in a dance off

>smartest
The Flash is smarter than Batman.

He just needs to throw his boot in the other direction or like Murata said, fart his way back.

The whole point of Batman is he never loses with prep time so Saitama loses.

Saitama can't even handle the natural cold weather in his world. Batman could just shoot him with freeze ray or something.

>"world's greatest detective"
>Stories are no different from other beat-em-up spandex heroes.

What did they mean by this?

The fastest man from all universes

Batman is the origin of edge

That comics lose their original intentions then you let literally anyone write official work and just call it non-canon when in a bind.

Batman. He wins by paying off Saitama.

Don't bully the bat.

Luthor is more of a book smart. He's a scientist, he makes his tech himself. While Batman is more of a street smart, because he's not a scientist.

>kabuto
>fast
That time stopper rider from Ex-Aid is faster.

>another shitama v xyz who will win?! xD thread

Batman has no actual way to defeat Saitama.

>some guy like you and me
>faster that literally faster than light
Excuse me?

I believe Batman would Hire Saitama to fight supes to destroy his ego..
Remember Bats & supes have a don't kill law & Saitama doest kill humans or good creatures.

*faster than

You can't run when the time is stopped.

He can ask squirrel girl to fight him.

He'll probably find a way to redirect his punch back to his own face.

Money. Saitama's one weakness.

Jirin says otherwise

Saitama's pretty easy to talk down. He doesn't really care all that much.

Well you can't stop time if Kabuto punches you at the speed of light.
Or if he runs back in time to punch your past self.

Batman can't even beat Superman. Don't tell me anyone's actually fallen for the 'prep time' meme.

>I haven't read injustice
Even Alfred could beat superman.

The problem with comics is the obvious.. There are way too many authors(they make up Bull shit for the Lolz to prove their point).. While manga has one.

Batman isn't even the best detective in DC, the Question's better.

Batman unironically.

Batman has insane plotpower. Not even a toonworld character can stop him. Saitama loses for the fact that he can barely handle his normal life.

Man runs so fast that he bitch slaps your mother before she gives birth to you.

Isn't the Question an old being the same as Pandora and Phantom Stranger, it's not fair to compare them, he's not even human.

Hey mods what about the rule ''anime only'' I was hearing about?

I thought gochiusa posters were smarter than batman?

Batman is anime.

Saitama has joke power on his side, of course he'd win.

I mean, could Saitama or Batman possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Kamen Rider is anime.
It has 3 ongoing manga series too (Spirits, W and Kuuga).

depends on the win conditions
if its just a fight then saitama wins
but if its "Make your enemy surrender" then batman
he could do something like buy all supermarkets and raise the price of meat, and only lower it if saitama surrenders. Or maybe another deal to get saitama to surrender.