Why does everyone hate the jews ?

why does everyone hate the jews ?

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (758x530, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i45WqCC26rw
youtube.com/watch?v=XDZSAcLemh0
youtube.com/watch?v=sLGKE30QDzw
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html
patdollard.com/two-jewish-students-vandalize-christian-church-to-fake-hate-crime-spray-paint-swastika-trump/
jpost.com/Diaspora/Swastika-drawn-on-shared-church-synagogue-property-in-New-York-503446
jta.org/1963/11/05/archive/five-jews-arrested-for-painting-swastikas-on-israel-consulate
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk they suck

Post a reason we shouldn't

those blasted hindus at it again

They do it to themselves

I hate Jews because they are at war with White people and actively seek our extinction.

>showimage.jpg

Jews hates themselves and perform these acts so they can blame it on others
This is not an exaggeration
This is part of their victim culture
And yes, Jews will openly lie to your face as you would to your pet because that's what they consider people to be

Because they are fucking awful.

Attached: IMG_1628.jpg (1024x556, 97K)

Karma?

Attached: jew free.jpg (719x553, 118K)

They make slide threads like this.

Attached: jews-sue-and-screw (1).jpg (441x600, 124K)

anyone have the image of some random ass tribe in south america banning jews out from their place? that says something about jews when even 3rd world people with no access to technology want you out

Jews and Christcucks don't believe in Karma, Poo.

This image made me sad. Nazis are subhuman

Attached: A22FD736-3048-4734-AEEE-969EDE504728.jpg (825x793, 175K)

thanks

Because they’re evil people who want to control the world

It's not real idiot!
Jews are the biggest producers of anti-jewish "hate crimes" because they want to claim to be victims.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (496x681, 148K)

>natives never heard of jews or antisemitism, have no historical relations with judaisms or jews
>living next to jews turns them into antisemites within 6 years

Surely must be those intolerant goys! God's chosen people never harmed anyone!

Because every country throughout all of history was anti Semitic and we Jews never did nuffin, goy!

Oi fucking vey.

Attached: watcha doing rabbi.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

It's like asking why should a homeowner hate termites, or a baker hate cockroaches, or a farmer hate rats.

It's the same answer in all cases.

Attached: FourMaps[1].jpg (1800x1200, 1.44M)

Remember when the communist dictators Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao killed several tens of millions during _peacetime?_

Attached: 1518485745005.jpg (767x737, 488K)

Hey rabbi...

Because a lot of people are antisemtic

because they have extreme ingroup bias, never assimilate to the dominant culture while advocating for change for the dominant culture. this makes them a constant agitator wherever they go. they're also very smart and because they are a minority wherever they are they have to use manipulative tactics (asymmetric psychological warfare). so they never got out of the desert since they were banished in biblical times. because they don't assimilate they will run into a pogram every so often until they change their beliefs or until they are destroyed.

They started it

Attached: 1506150959362.png (649x424, 452K)

They spread among nations and refuse to integrate/assimilate. Rise into higher ups through nepotism and work against the interest of the host nation.

Attached: 1520211130609.jpg (479x518, 49K)

have you ever even thought to ask yourself what that means?

it's such a stupid thing to say. it means nothing.

Attached: 1521102884669.jpg (604x485, 54K)

Attached: 1500615666276.jpg (600x530, 133K)

Those graves belong to Finland.

Attached: finnish-airforce.jpg (699x504, 122K)

Because they paint swastikas on their own gravestones for attention.

Attached: 1500924777548.jpg (1024x704, 142K)

That's one case. Think about Michael Kadar, who literally called in hundreds of threats, and Israel isn't releasing him to the FBI.

The Juden at the community centers asked for security funding after all these threats, and they were the ones getting him to do it. It was highly profitable, basically get Kadar to call in a threat, then petition the local municipality for cash. We goyim keep getting duped by these cockroaches.

Attached: 1493619375457.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Because the fuckers spray paint swastikas on people's tombstones. Fucking disrespectful if you ask me

Attached: 1519886667421.png (640x300, 114K)

>HEY RABBI WATCHA DOING?

>It is the people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today, in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after that, and then again in Prague or Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be addressed as international, because they conduct their business everywhere, but the people cannot follow them.’
They infiltrate other countries and undermine their structures. They pretend to be like the natives when it suits them but quickly revert to being Jewish when it's in their interest. They are guests that refuse to help their hosts, favoring instead their own, yet quickly denying it when faced with truth. They will stab you when the back and yet, when struck back, will behave like they have done nothing do deserve it. When they have agitated enough and undermined their host country enough that it no longer feels welcoming? They move on to the next host.

Attached: I wonder....jpg (850x446, 121K)

And the ADL had the balls to still include his calls in their anti-semitism stats for last year.

Attached: 1519773482438.png (1996x2030, 2.53M)

NO! Antismetism is nothing but plain stupid racism against the most succesfull people in this galaxy. Which originated in the feeling of being dumber than Jews

the question is why do jews hate whites
they provoked us

>Middle Ages
>Church bans money lending for profit (7th layer of hell)
>Jews unaffected by Canon law
>Lend money for large interest
>get very rich
>local King is poorer than Jews/in debt to them
>undermines local Kings power.
>"pay up goy-King"
>nope.jpg -massacre.exe
>surviving Jews move on
>rinse repeat

Attached: 679ee67880ae30db9e1c4df1ebc32de6.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I don't know.

Attached: kazakhstan.png (640x400, 64K)

Jews worship Satan

Dianne Feinstein, Michael Bloomberg, Chuck Schumer, Barbara Boxer and many more.

Here's some Jewish propaganda for you, friendo. Written, directed, and created by Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=i45WqCC26rw

I love these fucking photo ops. Ok, if I had a dead relative that when I went to visit their grave, and it had been vandalized, I would be pretty annoyed. But then I would get into my truck, drive to Home Depot, pick up some acetone and some rangs, go back to the grave and clean it off. And if any other headstones had been defaced near the one I was there for, I would give them a quick wipe down too. But no, that's not how this shit works I guess. Got to make a damn spectacle of it.

They’re worse than gypsies

This youtube.com/watch?v=XDZSAcLemh0 give me life.

Rags*

why does everyone hate cancer?

Attached: 1520383465214.png (800x729, 48K)

So? You go to jail in ukraine for denying the holodomor you go to jail in turky for denying the Armenian genocide you go to jail for denying shit in russia you got jail in polan for denying shit that harmed polands. Stfu you Sup Forumstards. This proves we communists are smarter than you are.

Anti-Semitism is the world’s oldest form of hate and exists for unexplained reasons. The Jewish people are subjected to the most vile hate and abuse and subjected to offensive conspiracy theories for literally no reason. It’s quite possible that this hatered is unique to the Caucasian races and is genetic. Changing the genetic makeup of the world may be our only hope at ending this irrational hate once and for all

>racism
most jews i know look like any white dude you might pass on the street, some of them have slightly larger noses, but so do i (im italian). people judge actions. jews have been judged poorly wherever they go for thousands of years. take a look at the pogroms through out time. japanese are technically smarter than whites and no pogroms.

this is a tough red pill. took me a while to get through the cognitive dissonance myself, so i dont blame you for wanting to be blind to this

they are devils disguised in human form
>also they spray paint their own graves with swastikas and then complain
fuck those ppl

youtube.com/watch?v=sLGKE30QDzw

Jewish man accused of spray-painting swastikas on own home : independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/jewish-man-andrew-king-spray-paint-swastikas-new-york-schenectady-nazi-own-home-a7643996.html

Two Jewish Students Vandalize Christian Church To Fake Hate Crime, Spray Paint Swastika, “Trump” : patdollard.com/two-jewish-students-vandalize-christian-church-to-fake-hate-crime-spray-paint-swastika-trump/

&

jpost.com/Diaspora/Swastika-drawn-on-shared-church-synagogue-property-in-New-York-503446

Five Jews Arrested for Painting Swastikas on Israel Consulate (1963) : jta.org/1963/11/05/archive/five-jews-arrested-for-painting-swastikas-on-israel-consulate

>been doin the whatchadoin since forever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

but arabs hate jews more.

It's really quite the redpill. Most Jews must just be a pain in the ass to live around. When you've been despised by so many cultures and kicked out of so many places, it might be time to reflect and look inward at yourself. Your religion and culture are the only common thread.

I'm sure it also didn't help that Jews has no problem charging the goyim interest, whereas other religions like Christianity and Islam outlawed usury. They would have been viewed as greedy and it would have allowed them to amass a disproportionate amount of wealth, influence, and power. Not surprising that people would hate you when you're the 1%.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but it's kind of interesting when you look at the stereotypes and their historical context. It's not like people persecuted and hated the Jews for no logical reason. It had to come from somewhere.

Attached: 1519433025893.jpg (645x624, 42K)

>antisemitism
>no no i tell you it's forbiden to critcize us
pick one you fucking rat

Why don't you?

Nobody cares about holodomor and you absolutely do not go to jail for denying the Armenian “genocide” (which wasn’t a genocide anyways). You’ll get executed for saying it happened

Debunk it anti semite.

Shut up, faggot.
You are regurgitating talking points from people whove been PRed to look intelligent. Youre too retarded and insecure to know the difference, so you just mimic them in an attempt to look smart. You listen to npr a lot?

Attached: 1521263071568.jpg (857x598, 104K)

>but arabs hate jews more
And Arabs are racially Caucasian. The Caucasian race includes dark skinned ethnic groups such as Arabs and Indians

Lel you whine about denying a holocaust ans going to jail for it but when other country does it which has nothing to do with jews nobody cares? Faggot.

this is a question as old as the jews

because they deserve it

Attached: begone.png (536x352, 205K)

No they don't.

What are you talking about? Nobody will put you in jail for denying holodomor or the Armenian genocide. I said they’ll execute you in Turkey for claiming there was an Armenian genocide.

>why does everyone hate the jews ?
Lets say for a second Jews didn't vandalize that cemetery, my guess would be that it's a natural reaction to Jewish behavior.

Attached: 1521443201174.jpg (720x742, 449K)

Kill yourself, shill

So many storm cucks.
>truth doesnt furwar invustigation.
>Debunk them thst the holocaust happens.
>Ignores it or cannot reply oe insult.

Hi JIDF

True, mere hatred isn't really what they deserve. they deserve another holocaust.

>you go to jail in turky for denying the Armenian genocide
Also, you don't go to jail in Japan for proclaiming the Nanking massacre, you don't go to jail for proclaiming the near-genocide of Paraguayans in Argentina or Brazil.

My first and last reply to you. Hang yourself you communist shit.

Attached: 1339012199469.gif (350x197, 1.59M)

Prove it faggot.

I don't know, but it's definitely everybody else's fault.

>debunk it
already here you scumfucking fucking weak ass nigger kike

Attached: JEWISH-HOAX-01-800x416.jpg (800x416, 74K)

Despite a huge amount of evidence that the holocaust existed.

Attached: 1521163271864.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

Yeah. It needs to happen again, and finish the job this time.

But you go to jail in poland for denying what the soviet union did to them and you go to jail in ukraine for denying holodomer.
Checkmate bigot.

yes

>109 times
It's actually 359

Attached: 359.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Attached: 1517081007683.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

>an Israeli teen vandalized and destroyed headstones in Philadelphia and left bomb threat notes inside lockers.

He might have started or jumped on the trend, but people in the US had to physically be in on some of these.

Never thought I'd say it but thanks beaner!

The funny thing is that bomb is really the White Man's left testicle. The other one is firmly in the clutches of the Liberal White Woman and neither will be released until all of Europe and America is 90+% browned.

The fantasy of "tall, dark and handsome" is a typical Liberal White Woman fantasy. The result is the mass importation of "exotic" Muslims into Europe and Hispanics into America.

White men. No balls.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com
Daily reminder.

because goyim are retards and it is their family heritage

Attached: you.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Why does everyone hate cancer?

This debunks all you deniers.

>thinks everyone is one person

you've hit peak retardation
time to call it a day

Attached: 76586758.jpg (598x448, 31K)

No it doesn't, Schlomo.