We let a bunch of commies take over the history board

>We let a bunch of commies take over the history board

Attached: DI_with_MN_200.jpg (201x347, 10K)

not surprising, they have a strong need to pretend that “real communism” never happened which means they take an interest in warping history

And we let degenerates, redditors and faggots take over ours.

Nah we're still the vast majority here, despite appearances at times. Sup Forums is torn but mostly (((cucked)))

Attached: 1478595575101.jpg (500x500, 42K)

this place is totally fucked

Why don't we all commit like 10 minutes to going on the history board every once and a while? Post red pills and leave if necessary

Attached: 1494271094804.jpg (598x617, 67K)

By now you should have a strengthened ability to weave through the shills, CIA niggers and triggered strays who are just now discovering Sup Forums

Good idea, but it might take more than some basic “where are the piles of ashes?” Holocaust infographics to redpill them. Plus it can’t be a raid. If we organize mass posting raids the mods will shut it down. It will have to be more of individual endeavor we can casually promote here

there's hardly anything else

Well I can certainly commit to spending some time on /his/ but it's gonna be a nightmare going through the commie bullshit

I disagree. You're spending time in the wrong threads, my friend.

Anyone have good material for posting on /his/? I have a few Holocaust documentaries and shit but I doubt that is enough.

Attached: 1519940648703.png (1307x848, 75K)

So that's where the commies come from. I figured it was lefty pol

We get BTFO every fucking time.

What are We? The other boards's guardians?

Yes

It died an honorable death with the 2014 and 2016 double tap. We reddit now.

Looks like I need more practice then. There's just so many shill threads. I remember reading about the corruption scandal in South Korea involving the eight goddesses over a year ago. Haven't been able to leave since, but it sticks having to Wade through an ocean of shit to find something interesting.

Attached: giant1.jpg (734x459, 53K)

I feel you. The whole site is pretty fucked now. However, I can tell you that Sup Forums today is basically Sup Forums in its glory days, but for grown-ups.

Attached: 1518618262876.jpg (603x891, 154K)

Maybe because these "commies" (who aren't even commies) can effortlessly defeat any /poltard with his Grug-tier "arguments" like
>ur a kike
>kys commie
>muh helicopter rides!
>we don't have REAL capitalism!
>MAGA!!1!

It won't be long before /pol becomes liberal again, like it should have remained.

It's just way too massive and in eternal september with people who don't lurk now. The ocean of piss gets all this clear blue-pilled water posting all the time.

Attached: palmyra13.jpg (507x750, 151K)

/his/cucks are getting BTFO.

Attached: 12121506954146582.jpg (670x833, 81K)

If anything just lurk, they have to get fed up and defend themselves. They hate Sup Forums and a lot of them are arrogant. Hard to redpill someone entrenched in the narrative.

Things are more complicated now, that's for sure. Just push the culture that newfags need to lurk until they are "ready" (about two years, I would say more nowadays). If you are underage b& and you are reading this, I legitimately want to ask you, with all due respect, to refrain from posting. Sup Forums culture is way too convoluted for you to expect to be able to make valuable posts without a couple of years of studying. I am not joking. I don't know how I would explain any of this shit to someone who isn't a seasoned veteran. Use sage (pic and following pic related) when posting to threads that need to die.

Attached: how to sage.png (183x83, 2K)

Attached: what sage does.png (336x152, 6K)