Shit son, it's just that easy

Shit son, it's just that easy.

Attached: 20osaf.jpg (396x396, 39K)

and build your own house.

lik dis?

Attached: make-your-own-house-they-said_o_1913193.jpg (417x315, 140K)

Long-term unemployment is fucking misery. I should know, the last paying job I has was in 2009.

>survives for 9 years without a job
>thinks he's a loser
>doesn't realize he's pwning life like a boss on hardmode

When did CourageWolf die?
Goddamn

I "survived" by mooching off of my parents. So yeah, I'm a fucking loser.

Deep down in your marrow you will know you are a piece of shit. Unless you have an off the books job

wrong, unemplment bennies and SSB are taxable.

you're not too smart are you..

>owns 4 acres of land
>grow 100% of your own food

just high

Owns user? They collect property taxes in kekistan?

Also who pays your shit posting account? A waterwheel generator and slipping the internet guy a fifty?

apparently they say they have the right to claim it as 'state property' by force and potential imprisonment if they aren't paid an undisclosed amount annually

Capital gains tax Bro! your house has a value even if you didn't pay for it.

My god man, just step up to a fucking coffee shop or something if you want free wifi

Fuck me, I thought I had it bad that my last job was in July

>what are property taxes
dont sell any of the food you grow to another farmer or trade for equivalent crops. Then you have reportable income @ the FV of what the goods are worth.

>its another thread where people have 0 concept of income taxes!

You still pay taxes on unemployment benefits.

Dunno about NEETbux, but I know UI is taxed at the same rate as regular income.

No it isn't, just filed with my 1099-G and it was literally 10 percent while I was being taxed 15% for W-2 income

OPfag here

I get it. The whole thread is hyperbole, thought that was blatant. You can obviously use your land to generate income if you aren't a complete candyass. There's plenty of time in most people's lives to acquire a little land, but they pass up the opportunity for shortterm gains.

Wouldn't it be better to have enough kids to nullify taxes? I mean except in ops case because he's a BBC bottom.

Dude I worked it out and a person only needs half an acre fully planted with corn at max density with 100% yield to sustain a person for a year

>have enough kids to nullify taxes

>nigger detected

Attached: 1511649890452.png (803x753, 514K)

>Uses pic of Android that would have killed to have children instead of stupid fucking spot.
It's ok to be gay user

Americans don't pay taxes when they buy stuff?

Are you actually using a fictional android as a case subject for your argument?

Attached: 1504779433313.gif (301x200, 1.84M)

>jokes aside
Besides even though I'm currently living the homestead meme on 10 acres I realize that my job is much easier than being ass deep in horse shit and plowing the fields all night for tasty corn. It's a balance

>what is sales tax?

What do Sup Forums

Graduated with Marketing and IT degree last May. Have taken all kinds of extra data analysis/science classes since then to learn new skills and get certifications from companies like Google and Microsoft.

Had a 3.5 GPA, had an internship with a very large and respectable company.

Too many "entry level" jobs and even internships require 3-5 years of experience, knowledge of like 10 specific programs that differ by company and often a masters degree just to apply.

Nobody wants to hire a white male in 2018 and everyone laughs at you and calls you a loser and says you have privilege. Employers have been spoiled by open borders and mass immigration/H1B visa workers.

If I'm fucked, what are the people who currently work "low skilled" jobs going to do in the future once automation hits?

Attached: nianoose.png (1200x1024, 791K)

Pay taxes on everything but c
Unprepared food...they get away with it by saying these ribs or this pizza just need cooking so gibs

>marketing&IT
kek

What exactly, is wrong with that?

The marketing portion was heavily focused on marketing research stuff and statistics and the IT side focused on relational databases, SQL programming, big data, project management, etc.

That combined with Data Science, SEO and Google Analytics certificates should be pretty solid for a 23 year old, no? Apparently, not.

Not like being an engineer is a free ride or guarantee anymore either, they're busing in Asians and Poos every day for STEM jobs too.

Why buy when you can just tax stores ?

>Come up with an IT product/service idea
>Find a Venture Capitalist
>streamline idea into marketable product/service
>get VC funding to setup business
>amass clients
>???
>PROFIT

Attached: 1395660621450.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

Get out of tech. There are three million github profiles and under 200,000 Wikipedia editors. You are competing against people who do it for free.

Take a practice LSAT. If you score in the top third or better then you have a future. Invest law school or an MBA.

Business hiring is about social bullshit. They want to hire and promote people they enjoy being around, there are no poos.

You'd best start

Attached: maxresdefault-7.jpg (1280x720, 44K)