Negima

Are there any decent Negima scans beyond chapter 53 out there? I haven't been able to locate any.

Anyway, Negima/UQ Holder thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/315247
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think any of the tanks got scanned after chapter 53, so we're stuck with shitty mag scans forever

Sadly no

That sucks. The volume extras are great.

I think i have all negima tank raw scans somewhere, need to check to confirm

I'm sure if they aren't already widely available there'd be someone somewhere that would really want those. I think the goddess is accepting raws again as well.

It looks like i wiped my raw archives, but you can still get them from PD or Share, just checked. So as long as there are people willing to do cleaning/editing/typesetting it shouldn't be too hard

I got my raws from here nyaa.si/view/315247
I am 99% sure they are 単行本 scans. The torrent is a few years old but there are plenty of seeds so it should be easy to check.

>Akamatsu's wifu is in last plaace

>one of the cheerleaders made it to 16th place, above Chachamaru
>one of the twins made it to 11th
Japan works in mysterious ways.

>Akamatsu's waifu
Explain

How is that winning if she's not the winner?

She only 'won' because she's an expy of Ken's wife.

Same thing with Kirie.

In truth Motoko, Nodoka and Boy (girl) should have won.

Calm your tits, Kirie hasn't won yet. That bowl is far from over.
It might seem now like she's being set up to win, but the same could have been said of Asuna. If you showed Negi's wedding photo to the
Negima readership circa 2004, they'd wonder why Asuna started wearing glasses.

>tfw no threesome doujins
>no Smug Arika holding a blushing Evangeline's legs apart for Nagi's penis
>no Evangeline receiving lessons on how to perform oral from Arika as they give Nagi a double blowjob
>no Evangeline and Arika making out as they kissfeed each other Nagi's sperm
My tears might never stop flowing.

O
MY
PACTIO
ASS
PULL

The bowl is already over.

UQ won't be as long as Negima now that Negima is already truly over.

Just for shits and giggles, I hope they reveal that there's dozens of photos like that with all of the harem and students. I want to see everyone's reaction to the entire class including Chao as well as Fate, Kotaro and maybe even Rakan being married to Negi at the same time.

This is probably the only thing that bothers me, what in 10 fucks happened to her. we can assume she died but how, when, and why, jesus.

Some of the grills are already married and the rest finally conceded.

What about everything about Asuna? There's enough mystery about her backstory.

Akamatsu at least covered SOME of that, but we know nothing of arika other than shes negis mother.

Remember me?

Let polygamy be the answer. Kotaro and Natsumi might be married to each other and so are Nodoka and Setsuna but both can still be married to Negi through polygamy.

Dude, Eva would love being married to both Negi and Nagi at the same time. She'd enjoy every millisecond of that Springfield Oyakodon.

>Kotaro and Natsumi might be married
>Kotaro ends up with the ugliest chick in class
(lol everytime

>ugliest chick in class
Rude and untrue.

Do you think he made her win because he felt bad for her after reading Negimaru?

But if Kotaro is also married to Negi, he's also married to the handsomest man in class. Does anyone have a picture of Negi crossdressing?

He should have ended up with that ninja chick or that Mutsumi clone

Even the tsundere cheerleader is a better choice

Freckles are cute, user. Damn Akamatsu for sneakily removing them in later parts.

I'll never get over the fact she still looks fucking tsuntsun moody at her own damn wedding.

>S-She's just flustered!

Give me a break.

She's a hikikomori, she isn't used to crowds.

>Literally Asuna with Arika's eyebrows

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Implied Arikas mother or negi and asunas lolibaba grandmother.

While she is one of their ancestors, it wasn't implied at all that she was closely related to them. More likely she was closer to the Motb than Arika and Asuna.

still a lolibaba grandmother however many greats it is doesn't matter.

Freckles may be cute but that chick isn't anywhere cute compared to the other chicks in her class

Would've been nice to see Nodoka and Yue in their stronger states before they turned into villains.

so should I read Negima? I really want a cool battle shonen right now

To their credit they didn't keep it. And there was no fucking way Negi was going to be able to face Rakan without some OP bullshit. And he STILL couldn't win.

>Same thing with Kirie.
>Kirie
>Winning
kek

Yes, but it takes a while before getting really good. The four first volumes are haremshit.

The first four volumes are the best.

I wish this actually happened. I'm really rooting for her now I caught up.

Shit taste.

Thanks, user.
But my shit taste usually wins: See Kirino, Chihiro, and .
I already have 3 waifu war wins under my belt.

Of the ones you listed, only Kirino is shit so that makes one win. Shitrie is not winning this.

>delusional Evafag

>Kiriefag calling people delusional

What did you think of chapter 142? I thought it was rad. Jinbei could probably give trouble to even Rakan

>Kirie is an expy of Ken's wife
How much of a fag do you have to be to brag about your wife in every manga you make?

He just loves his wife.

Now that's a stretch

Does Kirie have rape fantasies? This is her dream but she keeps saying 'no'...

>Does Kirie have rape fantasies?

She is not.

Asspull to a draw is still an asspull. These cheeky brats ain't got no credit from me.

Pactios have been established as a way to power up a charcters hundreds of chapters before that fight, it would have been weird to not try to use it against Rakan.
Now, the pactio itself is a different question.

Exactly. The pactio's power reflects nothing about his character and serves no purpose other than plot device.

It reflects him being a natural born gigolo

You got me, lol.

why does he like dicks so much

His Switcheroo is pretty powerful and he was clearly holding back against Cutlass.

When will Akamatsu end this series?

Only because she was a girl.

>he doesn't know about japanese fucking culture

Still happy as hell about this.

but the fun is only just getting started user!

gotta say the thing I'm happiest about is Negi saving his dad. Of all the fictional characters I grew up with he definitely deserved to accomplish the one thing he set out to do.

Except he said he wouldn't use it on anyone weaker than her, girl has nothing to do with it.

The more UQ I read the more I want to eat Kirie's asshole.

Akamatsu, plz

He only said that to let her know that he could have killed her without any effort to.

It means you have to be as strong or stronger than Cutlass with Black of Venus level 2 to make him use it this way.

I'm surprised that no one ripped the official digital release by now.

they might be harem shit but they're not as god awful as some harems out there. At least Akamatsu tries to have fun with it

Negima is so much better than UQ holder it's not even funny. It's literally better in every way.

OK.

Just buy the omnibuses that they released recently, everything online looks like shit after a few volumes

Are you implying UQ Holder will have a worse ending?

I've been thinking about this. Are they any good?

True until after Santa's arc.

Which is the same as Negima, the beginning was trashy harem bullshit for the most part,

I think they are honestly. they re-translate most of the dialogue and for the most part its a pretty good job.
The first go with negima had loads of weird translations for me so its nice to see a better quality one
also you get like most of the Kyoto arc in one omnibus so its a quick read really

The Omnibus' don't cover the whole series though, right?

I bought all the Negima volumes ages ago.

madokami

This makes me even sadder we never got the full last arc for Negima.

>This will never be animated

That aside, Kotaro really loves that school uniform.

Yeah it's kinda weird how we're now seeing more characters from the last series but Kotaro has been obviously excluded. Considering how his personality would go well with touta's really strange.

He's probably dead

Kirie is blonde? Damn i thought she had like pink hair or something.

Why does this come up like every thread?
There have been colored illustrations of her.

I guess although you'd think we'd see his kids or something. Hopefully we'll get something about him if we ever get to the tournament

I guess cause I usually associate blonde hair in manga with the hair being white on the page. Like the class prez in negima or eva. Whereas the kind of shade kirie's hair has is closer to hair like Asuna or Makie and I don't usually notice the colored pages.

This is why.

Don't mind me just posting best character

So is this from the main timeline? Because looking this up shows thats its from some other timeline. I never finished reading Negima so I don't know what goes down with Asuna.