How do you think the US would be if it were originally separated from Mexico before the country was founded by a deep...

How do you think the US would be if it were originally separated from Mexico before the country was founded by a deep ocean ?

Attached: us-mexico-map-usa-and-mexico-wall-map-maps-blank-united-states-and-mexico.jpg (542x479, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elblogdelnarco.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think anything short of turning Mexico into a protectorate to gut the lawlessness flowing over the border will fail.
Half the country is de facto ceded to the Cartels.

Implying that there would be less immigration from Mexico?
Lawns wouldn't be as nice and Texas would still be a red state.

There is plenty of water between us and Cuba but that doesn't stop immigrants. Nothing changes except the wars we had with Mexico.

White, obviously.

>AUSWB (a U.S. without beaners) thread

Attached: 11895995_962547030468063_6561249709700350415_n.jpg (1600x928, 450K)

It stops a fuck ton of immigrants, are you retarded?

>Half the country is de facto ceded to the Cartels.
evidence for such statements pls

Is there anywhere near as many Cubans trying to immigrate as Mexicans? remember that a lot of mexicans use tunnels deep underground to avoid the border patrol. i'm thinking if we had ocean between us and them we wouldn't have that problem and the only way they could get across is by boat which the coast guard could stop and turn around.

Attached: 151797779524.jpg (600x600, 78K)

more like this. US would still be 80% white

Attached: 1521499608507.jpg (542x479, 59K)

I guess it would be like the Mediterranean Sea separating Europe from Africa. Would slow illegal immigration but not eliminate it, especially as most illegal immigrants are those who purposely overstay their visas and refuse to leave.

NAFTA would be more interesting. I wonder what the cost of importing stuff with the cost of additional shipping would be? Would there be more factories in the US because the cheaper labor in Mexico isn't woth shipping across an ocean? Would the Mexican war have ever happened with such clearly defined geographical boundaries?

I’m having deja vu in this thread

Mexicans would start going to the USA in the cuban style

Maybe it´s not a deja vu and we are actually witnessing the miracle of bots communicating with one another

There’s some weird shit going on

Cool, we have a lot of land mass we don't necessarily need anyway. one of the reasons Japan doesn't have an immigration problem from other asian countries is they have a ocean wall surrounding them. such lucky bastards.
Just to throw out another hypothetical what if we gave orders to sink the boats they used to float across killing all them on it? do you think Uncle Sam could keep it a well enough secret from the public that makes the sinking look like it accident when it could really be drones shooting holes in the boat?

There would be a lot of Mexicans on the USA swim team in the Olympics.

A northwest passage would have been coveted and likely in European hands until the 20th century

God if only, bonus that we don't need the Panama canal anymore, can move entire naval fleets from one ocean to the other in a matter of days, warship and shipping restrictions due to the Panama canal are not necessary so naval and commercial vessels become larger, grander.

We make Mexico our bitch with a vastly superior navy and easily defended ocean boarder and claim the entire waterway. God I fucking wish it was like this instead, why did there have to be land instead.

Attached: 1517346463622.jpg (1280x1244, 329K)

Cuba is a tiny Island nation and it still manages to turn Miami 2% white even with an ocean in the way. Mexico is a huge country by both population and land. An ocean in between would do very little especially when leftists help them. Look at the "refugee crisis" in Europe as an example of what little a body of water can do when traitors already reside in your country.

Your grammar is nigger-tier.
If this fantasy was "before the country was founded", then half of that map would belong to Mexico. You guys are so fucking stupid, it's embarrassing.

Attached: 515451515.jpg (1857x1384, 245K)

Federal is grey.

Attached: Mexico_Cartel_Map%20January%202018_1[1].jpg (2000x1377, 208K)

Attached: mexico-travel-warning-map[1].png (1024x681, 88K)

Attached: screen%20shot%202015-11-15%20at%203.41.05%20pm[1].png (1240x922, 1.55M)

And finally cartel distribution in America proper.
tl;dr fuck mexico, the border doesn't exist

Attached: 5852f090a1a45e8b3f8b532f-750-602[1].jpg (750x602, 117K)

We would be fighting them like we did the Indians. a lot of the land belonged to the indians and with a lot of their population killed off (and no new population coming in from anywhere else) any original mexicans left over from the war north of the border would be a small amount and much more well integrated through the generations. we could also say that because the lands are separated by ocean the mexicans never got into US territory as any of the few that boated there would be hunted by the native indians making the risk not worth the reward.

guys
guys
hear me out
what if
instead of building a wall
>up
you'd dug a trench?
>down
think about it.
less resources needed - in fact, all you need is a shovel.
you'd be like a medieval castle with a badass trough and shit.
you could put crocodiles in there
stingrays
manta rays
fucking snapping turtles, man
pls consider.

you are Mexican you should know

Mexico would be a lot richer, even the USA would be richer

even though that's some nice trips, you are not posting any credible evidence, no study or investigation is cited, any decent graphic designer could of done that image in 10 minutes.
yes, cartels are overrated by my own investigation and life experience, hollywood is a pretty cool guy but they tend to over exaggerate everything brayan, also i believe those cartel murder videos are order by the globalist oligarchs for their snuff addiction, besides have you noticed that they get released when there is a happening going on?

>united statian education

elblogdelnarco.com/
This should be enough evidence for you that the country is fucked and needs serious help

Attached: tourists.jpg (600x340, 54K)

pero tiene razón negro pelotudo

Our country was founded by deep ocean?

Wtf? How can an ocean "found" a country?

If there was water there.... the land would be heavily populated and have enough security and texans to defend the boarder for cheap

nope, that's just horror stories one cartel releases to puff up their shit, they really on that to tell the other cartels they are bad people, but many off that is just photoshop goy, you have to educate yourself more, i thought you burgers had a higher iq