Rich white people ruin the economy with their greed and blame poor brown people for it...

Rich white people ruin the economy with their greed and blame poor brown people for it. Poor white people eat this narrative up and rich white people, who originally ruined everything, mobilize poor whites to kick out the poor brown people.

And the right wing wonders why people are turning against them.

Attached: 1519323290013.jpg (652x639, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=1Pik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU red pilled me. I am racist.

Why? Why do you blame all your problems on PoC when its evident to everyone that rich whites ruin the economy and environment?

For start, Non whites shouldn't be in White countries. Everyone should stay in their own country to try to fix it.

9/10 of the 1% are Jewish.

Jews are white.

Corporate profits are about 10% of GDP. So it should be the banker taking 2 of the 20 cookies. fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?g=1Pik

They don't think so. That's why you are an idiot.

This fucking flag shillposter again? I can say one word to destroy your argument: Africa

>jews are white goyim.
Fuck off schlomo. Also sage.

OY VEY IVE BEEN FOUND OUT!

That pic doesn't share that the rich guy risked his own capital to get the cookie ingredients and the cookie making factory.

>Poor brown people ruin the economy with their greed and blame rich white people for it. Poor brown people eat this narrative up and poor brown people, who originally ruined everything, mobilize poor browns to kick out the rich white people.

Fixed that for you.

The distaste for “Brown” people has little to do with the economy and more to do with the dumbing down of the nation, as well as the clear correlation between a low IQ nation and high crime rates.

The only economic argument against immigration is that our bottom line is already flooded. We already have a glut of uneducated, unskilled labor. Bringing more into the country just drives down their value even more. Unfortunately, liberals are too stupid to realize that their utopian ideas of open borders and raising the wages of the lower class stand in direct contradiction to each other.

Wouldn’t expect a meme flag to understand that, though. Involves a basic understanding of supply and demand.

>Jews are white.
I agree with you.

I'm sick of angry immigrates. How about some grateful immigrants?

Attached: 1519084511470.jpg (431x427, 137K)

>Why do you blame all your problems on PoC
Because they are parasites.
>when its evident to everyone
Not evident to me.
>environment
Brown people don't give a damn about the environment. Only white people do.

keked hard

Attached: 1509999010455.jpg (800x929, 140K)

Take a look at Europe,
they have an aging population, less and less people are in the workforce compared to those who don't.
Meanwhile they let in millions of people over the years,
these people multiply, don't work and live on welfare.
On top of that, they cost more welfare than someone not working from the native population
Yet we produce more and more just so people aren't getting any richer.
Imagine these people were never here, all the cost in police, welfare ect was not here.

Now is place again for the native population to have children again,
the time to make good people of them,
the Resources that's are invested to secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

OP is a fag

ok, when do we start gassing the bankers, then?

Did you know /ourguy/ Henry "the kikeslayer" Ford tried to give the workers more cookies?
Guess what happened to him.

>this fucking shit again
Entitled nigger with no understanding of economics. But this is closer to reality;
>banker has 19 cookies
>worker has 1 cookie
>Banker fires the worker and gives an immigrant half a cookie

this ignores how modern banking works; that there's actually only one cookie, the banker has it, and he splits it in half to loan it to you and then you have to pay the banker half a cookie for the rest of your lives for it. thanks, usury!

except for the bahamas in most countries banks aren't 100% of all corporations

>Not evident to me.
Goddamn user, you sure are stupid. Just deny any common sense you want and get away with it because retardation is just as good as logic, right?

this ignores that you're supposed to invest the cookie into building a bakery, poorfag

Genetic intelligence differences exist. Evolution is real.

Attached: sat racial gap blacks whites sat iq poverty.jpg (644x644, 142K)

t. (((Shill)))

>literally proving op’s point

Attached: 5bf25265030bf67699eec41acaebc7e292c16a7372593676493888c88b06b265.png (575x767, 504K)

Attached: 59b59d1ba00d452814eb2b1a10afe7f5618df5efd9c15d0b90ac8981e976021d.jpg (750x676, 43K)

Attached: 1495546558133.png (960x720, 858K)

Take all the money from greedy rich white man
Gib to noble brown man
Noble brown man buys iphone
Money goes straight back to greedy rich white man

Essentially you want business operators to give products away and inevitably liquidate themselves because brown people are too dumb to compete? I think your dumb ideas are far more likely to 'ruin the economy' than business owners since business owners are the people who contribute most to it. Forcing them to operate under these nightmare conditions will just make them dissapear, then where are we?

>Banker starts a cookie making business
>The banker could hire a worker to make the cookies
>But the banker hires the (illegal) immigrant instead because the banker can exploit the immigrant's cheap labor.

This image is retarded.. the worker should watch out of the immigrant is going to take the last cookie. This literally just proves itself wrong.

Compelling argument, but if the bankers take all the cookies, why do communist countries always starve?

That’s Racist. You’re a Racist

Attached: 0492DA2F-0902-40F1-BA7B-571FE446DABB.jpg (640x705, 107K)

Translation: I’m a kike with a memeflag and I want poor white people to hate successful white people because like all kikes I’m just scum

Attached: 1506722886820.png (357x346, 241K)

What about rich brown people?

Attached: c1e8538f.jpg (750x734, 46K)