Knife-control movement grows in Britain

Pic related is from a anti-knife protest

Attached: 29314657_2013782225615307_2486541397277016064_o.jpg (1200x1195, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1058656/Thousands-join-Stop-knives-save-lives-march-streets-London.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/antiknife-march-hundreds-join-protest-in-central-london-a3120471.html
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tv-hardman-ross-kemp-53-12201248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More Brits protesting against knife violence

Attached: lewiselwinfunerala.jpg (2500x1667, 697K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1058656/Thousands-join-Stop-knives-save-lives-march-streets-London.html
>20th of September, 2008

Why are you digging up decade-old images, user?

And why are you hiding behind a meme flag?

Attached: 1521062209496.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Thats not a Knife this is a KnAFE

Attached: guts_dragonslayer_sword_by_amethystarmor.jpg (600x450, 96K)

Bin the knives, save lives

Attached: knife-460b_991929c.jpg (460x288, 36K)

are chainsaws illegal?

These memes.

UK is safe London is safe we have millions of people there and tonnes of visitors to see the great city

stay mad, we're fine

standard.co.uk/news/london/antiknife-march-hundreds-join-protest-in-central-london-a3120471.html

Attached: unnamed (7).jpg (523x281, 62K)

"Designated cutters are the future. Anytime folks need a cut they can call a service or use a smartphone app and within 6 hours a cutter will show up and cut your stuff. There will also be cutting stations located at grocery stores and metropol stations. We estimate this will create several thousand jobs overnight and lead to lasting prosperity."

why do those fucking brits look so brain washed while protesting? At least american soyboys look lively while shouting for gun control

We should start an anti-spoon movement

>the knife is making people kill each other
>not because it's niggers

Double digit reasoning

Niggers will kill each other no matter what; just the tool used depends on what they have nearby or steal

At least we can protest without getting shot

>throws acid

Orwell is spinning in his grave

Attached: wa.jpg (640x480, 71K)

But you cant protest without getting raped

>Protest is almost entirely women minorities and white boomers
Really makes you think

topkek

Parts of London are just becoming ghettos its true, but its the govts fault for shoving them all there without any thought so they can say ooh look at us, look how non racist we are, look how multicultural we are' here, look at how many Somalis we took in, so what if they are raping out of control, we are not racist or right wing and that's the main thing so vote labour, unless you're racist?

Instead you get hit by trucks and buckets of acid

Thats a Pajeet thing, not Anglo.
I'm not taking that from you Sweden

*gets run over*

Attached: 895BD7B6-0C3C-4CB0-80FA-2BA40F70CB8D.jpg (2048x1536, 321K)

>minorities
whites are the minority in London

BE A GOOD BLOKE
BIN THAT COKE

Buckets of acid? If you're going to tell fibs on the internet try to make them half believable

Gets hypothermia

holy shit is there really that many non whites in the uk?

Attached: 230.png (680x530, 389K)

Coke is bad for you, we are trying to protect the children and ensure they study better at school.

SORRY FOR WANTING THE BEST FOR OUR KIDS

Damn, he could hurt a poor asian person(paki) with that! Better track him down and arrest him for hate speech.

Thats not a knife

UK is 97% white.

Attached: 1518035554126m.jpg (1024x564, 85K)

Why is my home country such a fucking meme?

Its not funny, how would you like to be made fun of becuase of your religion, or skin colour?

hmmm

Crime-hit Birmingham has seen almost 100 shootings so far this year (March 2018), chilling new figures have revealed.

The city has been in the midst of a deadly gangs war for the past 18 months.

The Office Of National Statistics confirmed in 2017 that the West Midlands had ‘the highest rate of non-air firearm offences per 1100,000 population’ across the country.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tv-hardman-ross-kemp-53-12201248

So cooking will be a big problem in Britain.

Isn't Birmingham the most enriched City in the UK?

Except u are closer to losing all freedoms each day

Its a problem already

Slippery slope

>brits actually believe this
the uk census says britain is 87% white, and that was taken pre-syrian refugee crisis. its probably at like 60% now

no

Look at her vacant eyes. Mind-control victim.

Funny I dont see it, can you elaborate?
I belive we are the most open and free nation on earth, if we're not free no one is free.
Freedom is trust, trust we place in our govt, our laws.

We didn't take many Syrians to be fair. Not that that excuses the depressing changes in demography.

He sure is.

Attached: orwell on guns.jpg (2620x2218, 429K)

Celts count themselves as White so do the Irish.

I have no prob with refugees, especially Syrian ones.

>ban knifes

Attached: 23GTF2WQ3GH.jpg (620x464, 1.16M)

knives aren't a joke

The knife is on that handle wrong, fucking mongs can't even place a stencil right.

what more could they possibly do? literally everything is illegal

Attached: uk cucked beyond saving.jpg (473x794, 90K)

Ethnic minorities tend to stick close so places soon becomes enclaves of their culture

and sadly the reason they left the ME or Africa, Asia is manifesting itself in their little suburbs

If I had a Paki mate when i was young who said, 'hey lets go and rape this little white 11 yr old girl and pass her about lads?'

We would say 'Mohammad, no. your violence towards women is disgusting, we dont do that in UK, maybe this happens in Pakistan, but not here, try that shit we will come down on you'

but they mostly mix with their own and soon they slip into bad habits, like Niggers and MUH RESPECT MUH GUNZ N BITCHES HOES YO CRACKER U B FEDZ N SHEEEIT

>knives aren't a joke

Attached: 23GTF2WQ3GH.jpg (590x443, 1.16M)

I carry a knife with me everywhere i go.

fucking brits are a lost cause

Attached: 1521500114605.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

if being a bad a influence ever taught me anything than it's that bad children influence the good ones, not the other way around.

>the absolute state of tank topped tits in britain
Seriously soibois and trannies can lycra a set of sad puppies better than that.

Attached: Capture.jpg (207x380, 19K)

I finally moved out of that london shithole last year, I hope the whole places goes down in flames.

Attached: stabby.png (899x237, 30K)

>no tits
no knife

I can buy this gun in the UK. I might get one but it's £5,000

Attached: 50 cal rifle.jpg (1000x420, 71K)

>Knife control

Lel, are they going to ask for a licence to buy a meat knife?

>vacation in London
>take out a knife to butter my toast
>copper shows up
>OI MATE YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT KNOIFE? YOURE UNDER ARREST
>jailed for life

how do these people cut their food are they retarded?

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (640x340, 434K)

What about hands (a punch can easily kill)? What about breasts (a breast powers the fist inertia)? What about elbow joints (allows a pectoral muscle to power a fist for a punch)? What about spoons (can gouge out eyes very easily)?

yous don't get it

>preventing nonwhites from killing each other is more important than your basic freedoms

Attached: JS69400272 (7).jpg (615x439, 54K)

imagine being surprised that a pumpkin carving kit came with something to carve a pumpkin with

Britian is being conquerd by Islam and this is what people are worried about?

....really? Any Brits want to comment on this? The nation can't be this misled. Why dont you just ban sticks on the ground, then ban making a fist, then allah akbar cut peoples hands off.

Attached: pacific_rim_cherno_alpha_by_flyyz-d6k0lbe.jpg (1600x1000, 330K)

yeah i guess i dont understand being so much of a cuck that i would willingly give a kitchen knife away even though i wasnt going to do anyone any harm. ffs you guys used to have swords and be tough warriors. what happened to you guys?

Dude your literally becoming an Islamic state because of PC culture. Your nation is literally dieing. It upsets me, why don't you care?

it doesnt help to have every weapon gone while getting islam in the asshole, wouldnt you agree?

Attached: 1521500178415.webm (406x720, 991K)

"""teens"""

Could the english get any more retarded?

it's nothing to do with kitchen knives

Frightening. Truly. When they fall it will just be us. Canada sure as fuck wont help. What allies will we have?

Only if you have a protest license

bin this

Attached: stabbyboom.jpg (1170x3966, 901K)

It was the worst redpill to take . Most big cities in England I went to where kind of giant shitholes like any other big American city . It's happening everywhere in every country in Europe . Our native fucking land. We need to drive out every single non white from Europe into the fucking Atlantic ocean!

Attached: 1498681794733.gif (480x262, 2.46M)

>Tfw Sup Forums is just a right leaning Sup Forums because of flags.
Damn whoever thought flags were a good idea, better than being kc-tier I guess.

Attached: 3.jpg (594x1368, 54K)

guns get banned
have nothing left to complain about
start protesting knives

I love this "only cowards carry" propaganda. You're a coward if you think you might not be able to beat every attacker with only your bare hands, regardless of their size, number or whether they are armed.

Attached: 1519420758244.jpg (247x248, 10K)

knives get banned
have nothing left to complain about
start protesting white males

*quick attack*

Attached: 4271E27E00000578-0-image-a-14_1500369776554.jpg (306x498, 40K)

shit, this was meant for you

These people have fucking lost their minds.. So they will try to ban sharp sticks and then rocks

I'm glad I wasn't born in the UK.
In all honesty I would have moved or hero'd by now.

>it's nothing to do with kitchen knives

Literally every knife in the pic in the link below is a kitchen knife.

>protest gun violence
>government takes away your guns
>knife violence rises
>protest knife violence
>government takes away your knives
>bare hand violence rises
>protest bare hand violence
>???

Attached: 1494607842390.jpg (798x826, 196K)

Yes they can and they will

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA GO FUCK SOME KIDS, ABDUL

>"Me mum is a nuttah! She cook my dindin lamb a bit too long! Better call CutterPro!"
>"Th' hell took you cunts so long? Now me lamby-lamb is cold!"
>*gets stabbed*

*quick attack*

lol then why are they collecting kitchen knives m8?fucking pussies. bet your crime rate is higher even though guns, kitchen knives, and pumpkin carvers are all banned

lol, this post is great.

Freedom is when you win final victory over yourself and love big gender neutral sibling.

Just fucking end it already Jews

Attached: nuke jew einstein.jpg (600x630, 53K)

they are turning England into a prison