Someone can explain the meme of those Israeli thots open carrying assault rifles with no magazine inserted?

Someone can explain the meme of those Israeli thots open carrying assault rifles with no magazine inserted?

Attached: D5630573-58F7-4F35-A0C4-306E8C44F583.jpg (564x706, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/israeli-women-strip-standing-idf-facebook-page-part-larger-propaganda-effort-1638230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're models posing for pics.

you're not allowed to leave your weapon on it's own when you're in the israeli army now delete your shitty thread

lol stupid jews

>how can the joo handle its ar's unlike the americans..
>Isreal has the right too protect itself
Im telling you its the shadow government and deep state conducting all these american mass/school shootings, get rid of them, and american school shootings become a rare phonomenon.

It makes me want to support Israel.

Attached: hot idf women2.png (550x728, 45K)

During their training period, they are required to keep their weapon on them 24/7 even when out of uniform.

The blonde haired blue eyed Israeli girl meme are actually Ukrainian models used as propaganda to get American men to support Israel. They have openly admitted to it.

Fuck Israel. Gas the kikes. Race war now.

Attached: 1521159028519.jpg (1600x898, 320K)

Attached: 1521159304562.jpg (668x363, 62K)

theyre called dog tags for a reason i guess

Attached: 1521159161993.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

>Ukrainian models used as propaganda to get American men to support Israel
source?

it's JIDF posting propaganda

Attached: 1483461626376.jpg (278x387, 26K)

Swiss military does the same thing; it's amazing how low gun crime is in countries without niggers

Propaganda to make western males support Israel.
"Look goy, these eyrabs hate women. But us? We love them, we have beautiful russ- jewish women and they know how to fight!"

These are PR campaigns directed by the IDF to being a positive image of their armed forces. Almost every single one of these types of photos is part of that specific outreach.

Funny you think that is not a staged photo.

Solid

fpbp

Attached: 1521160228277.jpg (343x480, 37K)

Israeli Special Forces

beat me to it. fuccccccckkkk

Fox Mulderstein

They are not literally citizens of ukraine, but it is commonly accepted that Israel uses beautiful (white-looking) Jewish women as postergirls to entice American Jews to return to the Levant.
>ibtimes.com/israeli-women-strip-standing-idf-facebook-page-part-larger-propaganda-effort-1638230

the_donald meetups

>carrying assault rifles with no magazine inserted?
Not true

Attached: 15147658587.jpg (800x768, 80K)

You'll have to find it for yourself. I saw it on haaretz or one of those Jewish websites a couple years ago and although you have no reason to trust anything user says online, I can promise I've seen multiple Jewish publications bragging about using foreign models to drum up support from American men for the IDF. It's propaganda done by the Jewish internet defense force.

These memes don't just make themselves up. Like any good stereotype, there a bit of truth behind it all.

Attached: 15156758768.jpg (240x485, 46K)

tfw you will never have a lanky, gun-toting, Jewess to cuddle at night

Attached: wojak.jpg (480x480, 24K)

imagine the smell...

That's some type of mag holder.

>Ass-ault Rifle

I can understand that

Yeah, Russians are the largest ethnic group in Israel. Easy to cherry pick a few fine specimens for photo ops.

Like cinnamon and honey

Attached: Omake Gif Anime - Dagashi Kashi - Episode 1 - Hotaru Showers.gif (480x270, 3.04M)

While I don't doubt those posts of the pretty girls are propaganda, during my vacation over there, there were a good portion of ridiculously hot girls with rifles slung over their shoulders, always in uniform though.

>I've seen multiple Jewish publications bragging about using foreign models
Well since you've seen so many, you won't have a problem linking to one of these articles since i found nothing about it

>mfw a nigger without down syndrome is put into the down syndrome squad

Attached: polka2.gif (200x200, 1.27M)

Attached: 55.jpg (250x239, 6K)

That's not inserted and you know it user.

The funny thing is I've never even seen that article. It's just one of many that those filtthy kikes can't keep their mouth shut when it comes to how they play the goyim like a fucking dreidel

Gunpowder and mechanical oil, mm.

Fuck them they're evil, best way to fuck q jewess is find one that's married, trust me I know , bonus points if you get her pregnant and she tell her jew it's his.

bitch on the right literally looks like h3h3s wife

all of the attractive people and IDF special forces are just russians looking for a greencard

That pic actually makes better propaganda. It shames the Arabs. They are losing to these folks.

on the left fuck

This. Thread answered. If it's left at home it needs to be behind 2 locks or some weird law

this is obviously some sort of special handicapped person group they do for inclusion.

the US has all sorts of shit where retards get to pretend to go to school or hang out pretending to work somewhere.

Why are they carrying m4s anyway? Isn't the tavor their service rifle? maybe an idf kike can enlighten me

thats actually kinda a neat magazine holder.

Special forces

G
A
Z

It was several years ago man. I hope you don't expect me to remember the links and just pull them off the top of my head lol. Some of the articles were in Hebrew and had to be translated. I remember the just of the stories, but not the links themselves, sorry dude bro

Attached: 1521183237900.jpg (1242x974, 292K)

Isn't the guy on the left that guy from 30 Rock?

No idea why they don't get a one point sling. Carrying that shit around chow slung every day has got to be fucking annoying.

this

Attached: 23594623327.jpg (1041x1345, 592K)

should have these.

wait, why do they have M4s and not that israeli shit?

Attached: p_caa_MPS-2[1].jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

All Israelis are required to serve in the military, even the retards

I will tame the beast

Attached: rad dad band wojak.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Sure. The clips in her back pocket. Probably for safety purposes. Could definitely get it in most situations.

I suppose she'd krav groin strike repeatedly if she got stuck in close quarter combat.

They recruit the most attractive women and have them walk around carrying guns to make everyone want to join the army to spend time with them

If Russians make most of Israel that means Jews are mostly Russians. Which means Israel is technically a ethnical Russian state. Therefore Russians and Israeli are in cahoots in the global Jew conspiracy of shutting down the pax Americana, forcing de-nuclearization, creating failed powerless states that will allow their long term goal of Israel taking the middle East, Russia taking Europe and ending the American benevolent empire.

Which means it was never the Jews but the Russians all along. Meaning that Jews put Trump into power, Russians are not our guys and that islamization of the West is just a pretext to weaken Europe and allow Russia to take control of it under the pretext of establishing order and the European way again after Islam has cucked it to death. Technically declaring all Europeans Russians and establishing the greater Russia and Israel pax.

Meanwhile China has got wind of it and is moving to prepare to take all is neighboring countries the moment America is impotent to react.

The happening is not gonna happen in a single day.

It's happening in the course of a century.

Attached: sneepchat--1520515085484.jpg (1080x1080, 566K)

FUCKING KEK

Here's as much proof as I can pull for you while shit posting on my phone. Dumb niggers. Stop supporting Israel, they are not anyone's Ally, they are a fucking parasite.

Attached: 1521159033560.png (1271x2097, 1.84M)

Commando force retardo snot
CFRS
they clandestinely insert them into enemy territory and slowly watch them starve to death and cause much mischief in the process.

R-Team.

because most of them are old pictures and they have to phase out their old stuff in favor of the new design over time.

It's called a magazine.

I would mate with her

Attached: hedgehog israel .jpg (1000x775, 86K)

She could cuddle with me and keep me safe.

Attached: 1651561561561561515.png (384x216, 61K)

See

>publishing images of semi-clad female former soldiers
Where does it says anything about foreign models? i know it's probably propaganda, but i'm interested specifically in the foreign models part

they've various forms of public service other than military people can opt for, or be forced to pick, based on health reasons or religious convictions.

i've israeli family. one cited his hasidic faith preventing him from military service, and one had a heart condition and wasn't allowed military service. they ended up working in some military adjacent facilities. one made and repaired parachutes or some such. i think the other got out of service entirely to work at the family business while the rest of the family was serving or gone.

i don't know whether the female service members served. one was pregnant at 18, so she didn't. another came to america for school at 18 so she probably didn't either. there's like another 3 of them that i'm pretty sure did serve.

so i'm sure retards aren't actually required to serve, and just have some small optional group for publicity or as a social program.

>having to post retarded people in order to try and make a point about how Israeli women are ugly
How embarrassing for you, you 56% mutt. Most of us here know that most Israeli women are 10/10 white QTs. Israelis are white than Americans, that's for sure.

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

If the Russians get rid of the mozzies why should i hate them

israeli conscripts are assigned weapons that they must take with them or lock up. since basically everyone (except the ultra orthodox, which is now changing, and arabs) is conscripted, you get attractive young women carrying rifles around sometimes.

its the same reason amerimutts but naked girls on billboards to advertise a care
makes you think its cool and you can get a sxc girl if you buy it/ join up

the jews are jewing themselves lol

fpbp
/thread

put
car
sexy

heh

Attached: react_gee_I_wonder_who_could_be_behind_this_post_Noseberg_original.png (491x491, 285K)

Russia is the bigger one, but really it's always the jew. People give undue praise to slavs, russians, and Putin. But really they're under the jew thumb just like the rest.

Because they will do it after 60% or more of Europe is already enrich

Then why are they funding all the anti islam parties in europe rn? They funded FNP, PVV, Lega Nord, etc.

No that's not the point the point is they are working together not agaisnt or under control of one another

Controlled opposition.

Yeah. Russia can't say no to Israel either way, because that would mean throwing hundreds of thousands of Ethnic Russians under the bus of peace.

You're a fucking idiot. That's a bit redundant being that you are South African. Anyhow, the only reason any of those disgusting kikes are White is because of millennia of mixing with Europeans. Some are just flat out European.

The took the term Special Forces a little too literally.

1.All those "hot Israeli army chick" pictures are just another Jewish trick.
2.If there were any Jews that looked like your pic, it's only because they mixed with Northern Europeans.
3.I guess JIDF finally learned how to use proxies? I can't imagine an actual Afrikaner of all people falling for this bullshit.

Attached: joos_JIDF_increase_efforts_tenfold.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

if the majority of israeli women serve at some point, and the country contains just 1% hot women, then every year there will be hot women that are currently serving for them to take pictures of.

you can go to any highschool... well, any highschool with white-ish or asian-ish students... and find at least one fucking smoking hot chick.

they don't need foreign models.
they just have to take note of the hotties as they join up and have an asterisk in their file noting to the press bureau to get some photos of them during their service time.

23rd Mine Clearing Brigade.

They're scared to carry loaded weapons. There's a term, "Israeli carry", meaning conceal carrying a pistol without a round chambered.

>ywn get to fight off the demon hoards side by side with your hot wife. Why even live?

I used to smoke pot with a bunch of Israelites they had all served a mandatory 3 year stint i think.

Looks like we have a kike shilling for Israel... Again. Jews are fucking sand niggers, interbred with Europeans. Your people are nothing more than Arabs that have been bleached. Fuck off you hook nose tick

Attached: 1521192163967.gif (240x270, 245K)

Israel is so right wing that they are wiping all other races off the planet or controlling them the way any right wing group would

Kek, bitches.

Attached: 06505EDA-8B18-4A68-A7FC-DDEDF8AAF5DF.jpg (429x367, 33K)

yeah, most men serve. women are required to but can probably get out of it more easily than men.

i think the religious cousin had to work in the parachute factory and warehouse thing, which counted as his service. the US did that in ww2, forced men who claimed conscientious objector to get other war-effort jobs.

the health one was something like a weak heart valve, and i remember being told he was super pissed because he had looked forward to service above and beyond the mandatory minimum.

Israel is so muttated

Get your shit together, faggots!

Attached: 1515242304435.jpg (660x504, 128K)

Meanwhile in the American Army, you’re never allowed to leave your burger behind.

Attached: 961E7499-D0A7-4A65-ACE0-98DCCF842E72.jpg (749x499, 68K)

Reason behind it is it takes about.25 seconds on the start of draw to rack the slide . Carrying unchambered prevents accidents, can stop someone from using your weapon against you if inept, and adds a PR component of "measured escalation"