Mass shootings every month where people take the lives of many people, as well as sometimes their own

>Mass shootings every month where people take the lives of many people, as well as sometimes their own
>Sup Forums doesn't care
>some faggot kills just himself
>"hero"

We need to start rethinking who to respect.

Attached: suicide.jpg (488x381, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many mass shooters wear cute scarves and livestream their actions?

you just don't understand that he was an hero

>captain picard. jpg

You clearly have no idea where the fuck you've just wandered into kiddo.
Lurk moar newfaggot.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/an-hero

please don't spoonfeed the retards

Tank u anawn! LOLOLOlOLOlOloL

Attached: drool.jpg (442x500, 8K)

new to Sup Forums - the post

He is an hero you retard

An hero and a real human bean

Attached: a50.gif (289x211, 2.51M)

>spoonfeeding /r/t_d retards

Attached: 1521493132657.jpg (1900x1425, 541K)

reddit you have to go back jesus christ

remember when people used to be told to fucking lurk before posting retarded threads

kys

>doesn’t know an hero meme

Those pieces of shit who died in a mass shooting wanted to continue to suck the resources of this planet dry so they can live their stupid, nothing lives.
This kid willingly evicted him self from the gene pool.
We've gone from cleaning our room, to making room.
This planet isn't just for YOU #MakeSomeRoom

We relate to nihilistic depression

We don't actually care about some non-white faggot though, grow up

>doesn’t care
>spammed threads about mass shootings on Sup Forums guaranteed
Plebit pls go

>"hero"
OP is an faggot. Seriously we need a 3 month minimum waiting period for all new users where they have to lurk at least 3 hours a day.

Attached: 1516567222072.png (545x476, 162K)

>an hero

I've been gone awhile. Is this the Going Ghost fag from last year or what?

an hero yourself faggot

Attached: 22050376_1738085882902966_4926624916254395969_n.jpg (600x337, 43K)

Pretty sure OP is just a new fag

/r9k/ kid who an hero-ed on livestreamed a few days ago.

Oh neat. Where's the video?

check it

Attached: 1521158165298.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

is this shit real?

It's sad this hero an heroed and not you, please kys.

>We
hi ledit, fuck off

No.

Attached: 2529456 - DLT Danny_Phantom Madeline_Fenton Paulina Sam_Manson edit.png (3307x2055, 2.63M)

Yeah the actual video is like 50 minutes. The first 5-10 minutes are him setting up and putting out notes while his livestream buddies cry and tell him to stop, and then his mom comes in and calls 911 and eventually people show up to start cleaning up the mess.

There were whole threads on /r9k/ digging up past communications to try to figure out what went wrong etc.

I agree...Mitchell does not deserve to be treated in this manner. He was an amazing kid...he was an son, an brother, and an friend. How can the people that mock him sleep at night...what you are doing makes me sad Imagine if this was your friend or brother...would you want to log on read awesome things like this or see cool people make an mockery of his death. Can you for once stop and think about the pain and loss his family and friends must feel, and then think about how much you guys are making it - for what an few chuckles or an giggle here or there. These pictures on here are awful and the words written about him untrue. This is by far the worst thing I have ever seen. An 13 year old boy's life is gone and all you can think to do is make fun of it. To you it's an joke to family and friend of Mitch Henderson this is real life...just think about what you are doing and maybe you will have enough common sense to realize that its sick and wrong...But sadly he does and you know why? Becasue hes an AN HERO

What went wrong?
Ostracized homosexual?

test

It’s on the ync.

hes an hero you fag

There's more history to it than I know about to do with some shit that happened in high school. But he wound up as a loner anime NEET who got depressed and gave up, and then his mom told him to get out of the house or get a job, and he didn't see fit to bother getting a job because he didn't want to be alive anyway, so he became an hero.

Legit. If you don't want to bear the pain of this world then go. I don't think you're going to hell for this at this point. This world is in Kali Yuga, age of sin. Better to go out than to participate in some cases.

He didn’t say why but according to his friends apparently he got into a fight with his parents over the gun he bought online a month ago. Then they threatened to kick him out of the house if he didn’t get a job or go to school and he hated the idea of being a wagecuck so he decided to end it all.

Holy fuck being this new.

The stuff he had to say for himself made complete sense to me, but that's pretty much where I've always been at anyway. The various reactions of his fellow robots looked like a typical case of people for whom that is just alien trying to rationalize it into normieverse explanations, which of course has nothing to do with anything from an hero's perspective.

Oh well. Dude had impressive resolve. It's not particularly well thought out, but he's pretty carefree and excited on his way out. That webm is almost the entire extent of his last moment hesitation. That's why the Jew fears the Samurai.

Fuck off

If you're suicidal, user get help. Yes, you the one reading this.

>we
Retard, we are not your friends or your personal army

Didn’t take the roasties long to capitalize on him though.

Attached: 1DE1F94E-23CE-4A48-8F60-BC2BE73BE365.png (1490x1208, 754K)

so a neet killed him self?
good riddance

>summer fags are a year round occurence since all the exposure began

Attached: 9480234.jpg (998x1500, 153K)

He raped a child and was going to prison.

MORE LIKE THIS.

I wish she was a character in some comic.

Would watch /10

Attached: IMG-20180318-WA0008.jpg (736x527, 49K)

aside from the obvious meme and your newfaggotry.
dead children are just a statistic now, and without bodies for us to confirm their deaths no one gives a shit.
I think this guy killing himself is obviously going to have a bigger impact because you actually see him doing it.

It was only because he was a r9k poster and the fact he live streamed it.

fuck that weeb but at least he live streamed it.

He an heroed for your sins, user.

That suicide was real, unlike (((mass shootings))) which are just fake, staged, jewish bullshit psyops.

Attached: dees sandy.jpg (792x720, 126K)

He did it for the memes

and also to check user

Attached: 1521247165616.png (1322x603, 524K)

be the hero we need, junkie wetback.

Attached: Kill-Yourself-Faggot-4.gif (483x270, 3.13M)

>an hero
That's a meme, you retarded newfag puke. Google mitchell henderson and fuck off back to your hugbox.

I wish we could help his mom somehow. Maybe raise 100 bucks or something.

>affiliation

/thread

I pray God have mercy on his soul...what a terrible way to die. Not feeling or seeing God's Love in others

I
WANT
ALL
'MUTTS
DEAD

...and my dreams are coming closer to fruition

Attached: empire_down(s_syndrome).jpg (675x1000, 236K)

Ya his poor mother.

This stupid faggot. If only he got outside once in a whIle. The world is a beautiful place if you look for it.

Is this your first day here buddy?

How many people did each one hurt? Now you know why he’s considered an hero.

Attached: shut-the-fuck-up-boomer.jpg (1200x630, 382K)

he's called AN hero you fucking retard. LURK MOAR YOU REDDIT PIECES OF SHIT

This guy that killed himself is a hero. Wish I had the balls to kill myself. I hate this planet. I hate all of you. I hate everything.

surely 9th grade isnt that bad

see you space cowboy

Attached: 1521115623409.png (1679x933, 2.49M)

No, he isn’t. I only pity his family and friends who had to see that which they’ll have to live with forever. Get help.

>i delete my posts and then quote them to correct spelling errors

Attached: 1512709529888.jpg (750x500, 32K)

>le guaranteed replies Sup Forumsread xDDDDD
anyone who hasnt saged this waste of a time gets the rope

Normally I wouldn’t, and would just correct it with an asterisk, but I definitely didn’t want that ‘lol’ in there in this case.

YOU'RE DEPRIVING THIS SAD user OF HIS LOLS!?

Attached: 1519593825080.jpg (604x1024, 83K)

There is still golden ages within the Kali Yuga.

Attached: Knoe02_von_Reutsch_Husaren.jpg (349x249, 25K)

You’re right. I’ll save it for this post.

Attached: BC64A267-8B5D-4524-91B1-2A5F8205DE13.png (597x772, 28K)

He raped a child?

No, he didn’t.

>1 post by this ID
Fucking well done OP.

Attached: premium bait.png (625x626, 102K)

and nothing of value was lost

>After being chastised by OP, the hacker known as Sup Forums choose an old/new hero.

Attached: 1521165138620.jpg (550x774, 48K)

hownu.ru

seriously. Familiarize yourself with the rules. We do not welcome faggots with open arms, we humiliate them into silence so they can learn.

yep. Nerve gassed himself.

He was a real human bean.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI. LET OUR AMERICAN COWBOY BROTHER LEAD THE WAY

No

HOLDUP

IS THIS BETAKEK? FROM HWNDU? THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Kali Yuga
>a 432,000 year period where human sin is abundant
well how convenient that this is the only time in which we have written human history, and how convenient it is as well, that nobody will live to see another age.

I’m far right. I respect everyone’s right to own and possess weapons. But nerve has is starting to get out of control. I think we need nerve gas control laws. I mean fuck, did you see that high volume nerve gas delivery system he had? Nobody should have a delivery system that can deliver that much nerve gas. The Nazi’s used nerve gas. Think about it.

One less goy makes Shlomo happy

Attached: 1519087417117.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

na, just cg

this better be bait.
google "an hero" in quotes, you fucking retard.
it's an ancient meme based on some elementary schoolgirl's amusing grammatical or typographical error.

Mood 3D and Final Cut Pro. I know the guy who made it.

No. His mom made regular pancakes. He wanted pancakes with chocolate chips. Because he’s a fucking millennial who escapes real life by smoking weed he didn’t know how to deal with the traumatic event of not getting what he wanted. So, he shot himself.

Just seems idiotic to me. Read that he didn't want to wagecuck either. Lots of people wagecuck.

There's little kids with cancer that wish they could live longer and this guy blows his head off.

Attached: alone.png (413x479, 41K)