Name a funnier comedian who isn't a total shill and who is redpilled like Crowder

Name a funnier comedian who isn't a total shill and who is redpilled like Crowder.

PROTIP: YOU CANT

Attached: stevencrowder.jpg (465x523, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAj6cXHrWdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hPMxiLpZZqY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw
youtube.com/watch?v=PozjLMBpISQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM
youtube.com/watch?v=B8keYy2b0Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jim Norton, Nick DePaulo... they're both guests on his show somewhat regularly.

I don't find him funny.

Every Crowder sketch is like "I'm gonna suck my friend's dick to own the Libs"

Only good black comedian. IQ probably like 130.

Attached: 02-dave-chappelle-7.w1200.h630.jpg (1199x630, 193K)

Too bad he spent half of his last special apologizing for a tranny joke.

His recent sxsw video was pretty funny. Mostly I don’t find him funny but I like him for pissing off liberals

Unoriginal cuckservative who defends Israel and has boomer tier anti pot posts, sad

>taking pot
>or any recreational drug
I dont even care about your opinion on Crowder, you're just retarded.

>Who is Patrice O'neil
Noob

>O'Neal was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes at 23, a condition which his mother also had.[1] However, O'Neal failed to follow medical advice, and instead skipped doses of medication and adopted a diet not recommended for diabetics, leading to struggles with his weight years later.[27][34][35][36] Towards the end of his life, O'Neal attempted to improve his health by adopting a vegan diet, juicing, and reducing his intake of unhealthy foods, yet he was still unable to lose weight.[3][1] In 2011, he stood at 6'5" and weighed approximately 300 lbs and said his diabetes was "finally catching up with me."[

Pathetic

Crowder is a Zionist neocon faggot but he is funny sometimes.

>i only like comedians who have the same opinions as me

people like that dont actually care about comedy. the same type of people who watch john oliver

I used to watch him but then he went on a rant saying all minorities should be forced to go through sex change surgery and then killed to make sure they to go to hell, he's just too extreme for me.

was better in his earlier years

Attached: chapelle.jpg (286x176, 8K)

This

i'd rather hang myself than listen to anything crowder that isn't a cenk impression

Crowder is level two of twenty on the redpill ladder. We can respect him for what he is, but he does not suit our needs in the long run.

That's like winning the special Olympics, not many openly conservative comics out there. I would say Owen Benjamin hands down. Funniest most redpilled out there.

Attached: owen.jpg (600x800, 151K)

kek Malice and Owen are good friends

That's just some of today's tweet, go watch his Oscar tirade..

Attached: owen.jpg (590x658, 111K)

crowder is a comedian?

Attached: 09-norm-macdonald-live-podcast.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 117K)

>who isn't a total shill
>who is redpilled

The boomer tier conservative isn't a shill and is redpilled?
Top kek

Not funny. Just an MTV throwover hasbeen

Norm is fucking hilarious, he always bring holocaust denial blaming it on his co-host

If he wasn't a childless leaf he'd probably be better.

>still classifying cannabis as a drug
>he thinks he's redpilled but can't go back far enough to see that kikes made it illegal so they can make drug addicts out of your average person through the doctor they trust

You cannot be both redpilled and a Christian cocksucker for Israel. Crowder embodies the very worst of "the Dems are the real racist" cucked nonsense. I fucking hate him.

Attached: 1515950616562.jpg (360x261, 14K)

Patrice O'Neal was a genius.

Chappelle isn't funny, his show was.

Beatle Juice is the funniest black comedia. IQ 40

Attached: beatle juice who me.png (553x486, 476K)

Sometimes funny but 100% kosher

Attached: 1521403050655.jpg (876x493, 52K)

>His recent sxsw video was pretty funny.
Was fucking hilarious. He'd be funnier if he knocked it off with the retard dancing and 99% of his unfunny skits, though.
He tries too hard to prove to people that he's some talented comedian and comedy writer. Most of the time he just makes me cringe.
Change My Mind stuff and that sxsw video are money though

>taking pot
How fucking old are you? 90?

I don't think most people consider the disgusting things that Sam does as ''comedy'' but I think he's funny.

Owen Benjamin was on Joe Rogan Experience today, didn't know him from before but he seemed like a nice chap.

Attached: Sam Hyde Venti.jpg (498x942, 76K)

Chrissakes dude, Joe fucking Rogan is funnier than this POS.
He’s a shrill faggot that’s found a niche market for his schtick.
I can only take him in small doses and even then I’m afraid my eardrums will start bleeding.

Carlin had his good moment, and bad ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAj6cXHrWdQ

Yeah the poor guy has really been backed in a corner, he's fighting for his safety and livelihood.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dennis Miller

Attached: Dennis-Miller[1].jpg (588x840, 53K)

He's not funny and he's a leaf, John Dunsworth was funnier. RIP Lahey.

Attached: IMG_1586.jpg (1242x943, 159K)

His daughter is 100% libtard SJW though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPMxiLpZZqY

Worst part is she doesn't even know what an SJW is. She thinks liberals are still classical like her father.

Attached: SJW.jpg (1200x674, 115K)

Bill Burr

skit about
population control ethnic cleansing hitler and 6-9 Million homeruns in his special

in a constant flow of anger which i can relay to

Based Owen is based also hugepianist.com is funny. He's libertarian too.

jim norton is a stupid nigger

Jim Florentine and Nick Dipaolo.
Jim constantly attacks degenerate behavior on his podcast. Nick is an angry straight male that enjoys walking crowds. Both are friends of Anthony Cumia, so they are good in my book

He's the cuckservative Dane Cook

Owen Benjamin

And you must be a lot of fun at parties, also when you're older than 19 you will realize that basically everybody in the middle to upper class does coke

>Needs thesaurus to laugh
He hasn't been funny in decades

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE m.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

Crowder is a one trick pony who depends on finding weak individuals from the left to murder in debate even after the juxtaposition between clean cut, well spoken, well produced Crowder and whatever schlub he has on has already put him on the winning side.
I don't find his content worth my time even if we have the same political slant.

no?

Attached: 1508188594694.jpg (900x900, 140K)

brainlet detected

He doesn't need to look for them... colleges are filled to the brim with retards. The ones he interviews are the creme of the crop.

watch him turn into a blubbering moron when rogan runs with crowders debating style against him over marijuana

what did she do tho?

>implying george carlin wasn't a libtard

Not redpilled faggot but Jimmy Dore is pretty good for a faggot

Hardly matters that's not the point. The point is saying the word nigger washes away any other harm, and lefties will only criticize the language.

>That nigger killed 20 people!
RACIST, HOW DARE YOU!

As much as I like Joe he was just chimping out. Monkeyman does that sometimes.

I dont drink, smoke, or do any other drug. i barely like taking medication and dont even drink energy drinks. parties are boring as all hell, and im nearly 23.

im unhealthy enough without putting literal poison in my body, and last thing i need on a schedule that barely allows for enough sleep is to take something that will cloud my mind and ability to function.

but sure, try and feel 'redpilled' while high and drunk off your ass, having to take supplements to enjoy life is totally reasonable and totally doesn't mean your life is actually shit.

Nick Mullen

his last two specials were garbage, much too full of himself, and he has lost his edge

I heard we was redpilled on the Jews and Illuminati that control Hollywood. That's why he left the scene for like a decade, and drops hints that he's redpilled now and then.

Cantinflas

Attached: 1492719227283.jpg (763x463, 47K)

Hi Owen!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PozjLMBpISQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BHxmMbeZlAM

Attached: Norm MacDonald.jpg (620x375, 120K)

He is a Zionist and sucks Ben Shapiro's dick

I actually enjoy Dore, and yes, I know he’s a Burniebro but he also has a propensity to call hillary on her shit and is capable of intelligent discussion despite the aforementioned character flaw.
I thoroughly enjoy watching him shit all over Cenk, and his comedy is pretty good.

I think he would have criticized some of these people though. He didn't shy too much from Vegan bashing and stuff.

I know he’s not red pilled but he sort of is; Ricky Gervais.
His new special was pretty fucking funny and he is an equal opportunity antagonist.

Mcdonalds has such a strange style, truly one of the best

This last election really did a number on comedians.
The President is the funniest man on the planet.

You sure showed me, I better fuck off back to plebbit now. kys boomer

I don’t think I’ve laughed even once at any of Crowder’s stuff. Hell, I’ve even laughed at some of Ben Shapiro’s stuff and he’s an autist conservarobot himself.

Why did Sam Hyde go off the grid so long?

His latest video was in February:
youtube.com/watch?v=B8keYy2b0Xw

probably 24 desu not 40.

Your favourite comedians favourite comedian.

burt the coal

he is a hippy who thinks you can fix shit by giving everything for free

duh our life is actually shit that's why I want to be drunk and high all the time. you're not better than me or big brained for embracing the shit in some sort of gay "principled" stance.

Oh I know, like I said, he’s a Burniebro so that should go without saying.
But I was responding to the previous poster talking about him and I listen to his podcasts often.
He’s funny and not afraid of HRC, BHO, or the DNC. IOW he’ll probably be dead within a year.

i hate his screeching voice sometimes. but hes good shit

you didn't notice the obvious rip he did on himself with the kevin hart bit?

ya goo fo you

man, i just saw this youtube theory on that. Yeha, i know.. youtube.
but it was about the black left community not liking how he was demeaning their culture and whatnot and they had black leaders all start and do weird shit to him. It even got to oprah, where she had to reign him in.

well, you're the one taking it so personally. and nah, i am clearly better then you, not because i dont do drug or drink, but because i dont sperg out over someone else not doing it over the legitimate negatives doing those things brings. i never said i was smarter then you for it, but considering i dont use the words 'big brained' id recommend cutting back on your consumption of those products at the very least til you learn to talk a little better.

this

Attached: al sharpton monkey.jpg (194x259, 7K)

He posts pretty frequently on hyde wars (5$ month though)

Depaulo

i think its healthy to remind pol sometimes its ok to like people despite having diff opinions. i think rogans great but will admit hes three thirds instigating guests for content (which hes one of the best of all time "interviewers" because of), being dumb, and open. most people in his position would NEVER let eddie bravo say half the shit he does or have a drunk alex jones for 3 hrs 40 mins. Hes a conspiracy backpeddler, a gatekeeper, liberal shill, but damn does he make for some great interviews

Crowder has said:
-He could take on the entire US military with a shotgun in his bathroom (treasonous, and he wasn't "joking around" at all)
-Believes HIV/AIDS was not that big of a deal and a lie made up by liberals
-Fired his original producer FunDipDan for saying Bailey Jay and trans women "can be hot."
-Constantly whines about YouTube and Twitter.
-Lied about being "banned' on Twitter (he was suspended. Then we he used his 'dogs' acount he sperged out hardcore about twitter 'banning a dog')
-Was banned from FOX News for shit talking Sean Hannity and other conservative radio hosts
-Is a hardcore evangelist: Does prayers before every show and will freak out if you ask him specific beliefs... Protip: You're going to hell and he isn't.
-Said "nigger" on stage before introducing comedian Earthquake, which pretty much banned him from most comedy clubs. He lost his agent because of this (the "punchline": French rap is so racist, because they can say NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER)
-Lost so badly to DL Hughley in a debate (one of his first episodes that he has removed from youtube) he literally cut his mic and then "debated" his ideas without Hughley getting to speak
-Paid for by Mercer family and Americans for Prosperity most of his adult life.
-Refuses to give interviews to any non-vetted interviewer because he got owned at an event by some random libertarian.
-Isn't funny in the slightest: Literally cringe comedy, adderall snorting and bullying his 'staff.'

Owen Benjamin

Attached: owen benjamin.jpg (666x1000, 106K)

He is for Israel so yes he's a shill

who gives a fuck about one bit you nigger loving faggot, kys

I think Crowder's great. He's a comedian so he's capable of being entertaining but he's also able to stop and have intellectual discussions with people when he wants to. Pretty admirable if you ask me.

Nah if you’re older than 25 and still doing coke you’re in for a rude awakening.

If you’re older than 22 and still smoking weed you’re wasting your fucking time.

Sorry, dude. Dave went full on nig. Have you seen his his shit on Netflix? He claims blacks "damn near" freed themselves from slavery during the Civil War. Total nigger.

This post is correct.

Attached: 1473929207942.jpg (850x400, 59K)

t.noob
He posted 2 videos today. Obviously you don't know where

Attached: 1517071741414m.jpg (819x1024, 125K)