Scientists have discovered a long lost African city by recreating it with laser technology

Using the same technology that has been revealing Mayan cities hidden in the jungles of Central America, a group of researchers have discovered a lost African city.

A few choice paraphrased points about this from the article that explain the method and answer a few basic questions:

one of several large settlements occupied by Tswana-speakers from the northern parts of South Africa

In the 1820s all these Tswana city states collapsed in what became known as the Difeqane civil wars. Some had never been documented in writing and their oral histories had gone unrecorded.

4 to 5 decades ago, several ancient Tswana ruins in had been excavated by archaeologists, but the full extent of this settlement could not be appreciated because of the vegetation

Using LiDAR technology, which uses laser light, allowed researchers to create images of the landscape and virtually strip away the vegetation. This permits unimpeded aerial views of the ancient buildings and monuments.

Judging by the dated architectural styles, it’s estimated that the builders of the stone walled structures occupied this area from the 1400's until the second half of the 1800s.

The evidence suggests that the site was large enough to be called a city. The ancient Mesopotamian city of Ur was less than 2km in diameter while this one is nearly 10km long and about 2km wide.

Attached: rtx4og06-e1521295745974.jpg (1600x902, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
amedia.britannica.com/668x448/16/153416-004-8AC59F16.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WAKANDADADADA

Attached: 4186D415-F0BB-471C-8D0A-0C2760BCF45D.jpg (1883x1050, 278K)

WE
WUZ
CITYBUILDERS

Calling it now.
It was built by the Portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

>1400's until the second half of the 1800s.
AD, BC?
Which you stupid nigger

Probably. Great Zimbabwe is Phoenician masonry style so nogs didn’t build that either. I doubt niggers made those tiny Sudanese pyramids either considering the Horn of Africa was always kind of a mixed region

Ey yo we wuz builderz aight? mofuckin wakanda up in dat bitch

There's no source and it could be fucking 1400AD. Nigger OP is dumb

Attached: african airplane cargo cult.jpg (1280x1179, 473K)

Anunnaki

probably AD, probably under muslim direction, like all african "civilizations". Except the Dogon, they were taught by aliens.

>Which you stupid nigger
well if it was BC it would have said "the second half of the 1800's until the 1400's"

you utter mong...

>Great Zimbabwe
amedia.britannica.com/668x448/16/153416-004-8AC59F16.jpg
>Phoenician
Pic is Phoenician.

Come on man just don't make shit up.

Attached: phoenician.jpg (220x293, 24K)

VERY misleading title

You are a dumb nigger.

AD. European explorers saw this one before it went to shit

We wuz

>numbers get smaller
>hurr durr AD or BC?

It’s BC you fucking mong

Built by somebody else. Negroes cannot build, they can only kill and steal.

Did they laugh at it?

op go fucking neck yourself
sincerely,
all

I fucked up. I’m driving and was trying to reply to the other guy, but used your numbers instead, so I looked like the real retard

You're an even bigger retard for admitting to shitposting while driving. Pull over you gimp.

Laser technology my asshole.

>Black need evil whitey to know their own history because they would never bother to learn it themselves

Why am i not suprised

right lad
and charge your phone
post a pic of your phone right now i bet it's battery is low
after you pull over of course

>their oral histories had gone unrecorded.
and let me guess, these illiterate inbreds are going to be made out as "the lost Wakanda"

why would anyone be surprised by this? ancient African civilizations south of Egypt are cited in herodotus, this isn't political news.

Ww- wwee- we wuz kangs?

>Reddit format
>No source
>WE WUZ
>Shill flag that was around all day
fuck off