I don't know what to do

My 8 year old son brought this work home from school and insisted that I help him out with it, how do I answer these questions if his 2nd grade teacher is a 22 year old chubby blonde female?

Attached: workfromschool.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 274K)

fuck her

trigger her then file a lawsuit

Extreme Sarcasm is your friend mate

Attached: 4chan.jpg (642x756, 146K)

There's nothing wrong with this, despite the intent.

3 in every box
and in the comments just write "i am 8 years old"

The best thing to do is remain unemotional

this

This is possible the best answer

This is clearly a shop. Couldn't you have put in a little effort and at least printed a piece of paper with the writing on it?

File a complaint about her

1. he's kind because he speaks up for families who have been hurt by illegal aliens

2. he keeps us safe because he controls the most powerful military on earth

3. yes i would if he successfully purges the corruption in Washington

holy shit no way. If he gets a bad grade for saying positive things about Trump, post the results and get that bitch fired.

Agreed but "Literally who?" in the comments instead.

Don’t do the work and go straight to the principal and say that political propaganda in the classroom to elementary schoolers is unacceptable. If Principal does nothing go to the trustee then the director of education.

draw a massive spaztika in each box and then wipe your arse with the paper. then make your son hand it in and watch as he gets NEET bux for life after being declared mentally disabled.

Attached: 1517959270121.jpg (600x722, 102K)

Depends. If points don't matter it is fine but if you say yes to anything and explain it and get a lower grade you bet you ur ass it's improper.

Best. Liberals love having kids parrot there beliefs. Should be fair game for you to do it.

redpill her

Rail the teacher

This is inappropriate. Write an email addressed to the teacher, the vice-principal, principal, super intendent, and the entire board of education.

this but also shitpost the homework, but have him /her write it.

This can't be real..

This

Fill it out your self
> and then when they ask and ooo they will ask
Then claim it was your own childs idea and you wrote them down for them just like shit lib

my bad him you disclosed

this

They don’t even answer the questions properly
>tfw 3

Just send in a note saying you're not comfortable with your 8 year old child having homework related to politics, that the assignment is being turned in incomplete and you would like for it not to be counted for grading purposes. Also leave your number and ask for her to call you to discuss.

She will cop to your demands, it's very simple. Don't be hostile in the note or on the phone, just clear that your child will not be participating in these sorts of things and it's non negotiable.

Kindness score: 2
Yes because he kicks the wetbacks that tooked my daddies jobs away out of murrica.

Safety score: 2
Yes, less wetbacks means daddy is safe from taco niggers.

Im 8, so I didnt vote.

Whatever you do, hide an audio recorder in your kid's backpack.

This. Do nothing and demand a meeting with the teacher and someone of higher ranking. Preferably a non-thot.

fucking this

It's not real it's a shop you fucking tards.

When did Sup Forums become so stupid?

Since when is this shit appropriate for a 2nd grade class?

>kind Score : 3
Doesn't mass murder like obama did
>Safety Score : 3
Doesn't let refugees in so they can trash the streets
>why vote for Trump
He is our lord and savior, freeing us from corrupt politicians like Hilary and john podesta. Check your privilege ya dumb liberal.

A+ certified check'em

Kindness score: 3
>Do you think President Trump is kind? Why do you think that?
IDK DESU SENPAI I didn't hire him to be kind. I hired him to drain the swamp.
Safety score 2
>Do you think President Trump keeps us safe? Why do you think that?
Absolutely. Pedophile satanists on suicide watch.
>Would you vote for President Trymp to be our President again? Why do you think that?
So far so good. KEEP AMERICA GREAT also
fucking hang all fuckin commies

>t. 8 year old

This is probably my best option.

But the other ones work too.

Prove it’s a shop faggot

You ask her to her face why in the world she is injecting politics into the education of fucking 8 year olds.

That is absolutely not meant for that age group.

this. these questions should be asked of a 2nd grader.

she obviously wants to hear that trump sucks, because he does, and you shouldn't tech your kids words like nigger or spic yourself. let them get it from pop culture so you can scold/redpill them more effectively

also this

The flatness of your letters for one.

See that "B" in By:? The top left corner of the b should curve with the paper but it doesn't.

Just write "stop brainwashing my child" and tell him to turn it in. If he is punished for this, buy him ice cream and explain why you can't always trust teachers.

1. I haven't experienced President Trump without a media filter so I cannot come to a rational conclusion about how he treats those around him.

2. My perception of threats is not adequately developed to include anything further than personal safety. That safety is provided by my family.

3. I am not voting age yet so I am not qualified to answer this question.

Call the principal. Get your wife to say that she's uncomfortable that her child is having politics forced on her child. They would have to listen to her.

>3 is i don't know

this scoring system betrayed the low IQ of the person who drew it up (the teacher)

>why do you think that

what fucking piss poor nigger semantics is this fucking shit now im really mad you fucking americans

Attached: 1513633582842.png (739x1041, 1.08M)

Something along
>No Trump is mean and evil because the teacher told us so every day and told she would beat us if we say otherwise

This right here. Tell the principal you are also calling the school board, that your taxes are going to brainwash your child with politics when he is just 8 years old.

It is an obvious shoop da whoop, but nu-pol is dumber than a sack of shit.

Fake worksheet meant to enrage gullible poltards

>he's very kind, he even has a special handshake for women
>he is keeping people safe by keeping the child fucking satanists out of government
>I'm fucking 8

Easy:

>Kindness
3 = I do not care. He is not our president to be kind. World politics is a game of the strong. I do not want a "kind" president.

>safety=
2 - Yes, he keeps the second amendment in place. My father has a gun to protect us and without the second amendment he would not be allowed to protect me.

> Vote for him again?
Yes. My parents need to pay less taxes now, that means we can finally afford to go for a holiday. Obama would not allow us to go for a holiday. Also, the democrats don't want my father to protect us anymore.

Alternatively, if your sun is really young (younger than 12 or so), you could also do some stage faux-outrage telling the teacher (and the school) that you do not agree with the politicization of children and that divisive topics like this only lead to arguments and violence at school.

you probably just made it and printed it out yourself faggot.

Attached: faggot2.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>n/a
>I plead the fifth
>n/a
>I plead the fifth
>n/a
>I plead the fifth

It does curve, very minutely but it does.

Ur just jelly, lurk moar

I don't even have a working printer right now.

You faggots. Why would someone go through the effort of shopping a work sheet and not just print it out after?

Yeah, Sup Forums isn't that autistic

Write a note to the teacher that says, "I don't feel comfortable having my son complete this assignment. The choice was mine, and I hope you understand and don't penalize him for my choices. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Dad"

Kids don't have their own political opinions, they echo their parents'. She's fishing for your opinion and will treat your son accordingly. Don't play this game.

This.

train your kid to use an ar15. he'll know what to do

Attached: 4cd.jpg (1024x812, 82K)

You have a point but this better explains it.

Attached: 1518744868363.png (495x495, 144K)

you put 3 in the first two answers and 'i don't know' in the third one. no second grader can answer any of these questions.

>Quit feeding my song your liberal bullshit propaganda, you fucking commie. MAGA

this

Just put "I don't know" and be ambiguous. Don't be like YA DRUMPF SUCKS or MAGA FUCK YOU LIBTARD. This is the state you are dealing with, put yourself and your kid in normie neutral status for documentation like this. Don't feed the machine.

Or just redial her and cause a media circus

autocorrect strikes again

Honestly, I'd go to the school, ask for the principal, and complain. This has no place in a 2nd grade class room. Their minds are not equipped to recognize and defend against the true intention behind it.

>2018
>not homeschooling your children
>ISHYGDDT

Explain the questions to your son (I doubt an 8 year old knows anything about politics). Then help him write whatever you think is true. If your son gets in trouble or gets a bad grade, then you can go down to the school and have a conversation.
Alternatively, you could have a bit of fun with it and write in something to get a reaction out of the teacher and get summoned to the school.

This. It's time to go nuclear on these assholes.

Attached: IMG_0144.jpg (220x275, 32K)

KEK

This is the only valid response

Is your 8 year old son taking a course on politics? If not then complain to the principle and get her fired.

Something about he likes to handle pussy cats

Do not answer anything. Call the principle of the school and complain about this. Your teacher should not be teaching political opinions.