The jews dont eat pork, are (((they))) onto something...

The jews dont eat pork, are (((they))) onto something? Is eating pork why so many white people have hormonoe imbalances and go trans?

Attached: 4d99ea698fd144a0d786dacb36c9b663.jpg (1024x768, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5516745/Scientists-uncover-20-genes-linked-transgender.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews prefer to eat their humans directly and not pre-digested in pigs

>Sweed flag
Shut the fuck up muslim
Ive been eating bacon every day and am the most opposed person to transfags youve ever met.

no
pork is better than chicken or beef in terms of diversity in flavor among the cuts and preparation, and you don't need to get a pig very big to make it good to eat, so it is also something environmental faggots can feel good about
white people go trans literally because of jewish influence in media. not pork, my man

Attached: Serco Pickton Pig Farm 2.png (650x572, 174K)

you are what you eat

>go trans
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5516745/Scientists-uncover-20-genes-linked-transgender.html
Nah, it's literally mental illness homie

i read a hitchens book where he mentions that pig meat has a similar taste and smell than human meat. perhaps that's the reason.

checked
people have been eating people meat for a while, it's in the processed foods

i would prefer pork over cooked children

Most jews eat pork though. They often feel “guilty” for doing it but most of them aren’t religious. They still by kosher shit though which is laughable but they love bacon. Muslims are the ones that avoid it like the plague.

It’s another thing that came from Egypt like circumcision. Swineherds were considered the lowest profession in society and unclean and consuming pig was taboo because it was linked to leprosy

pigs are very close cousins to humans. and cannibals will say pork tastes like human
it's just a comment on genetics

> 1000 times this
For once a leaf isn't a faggot.
Try to not eat processed shit for a month. You'll get the shakes and withdrawal symptoms. They feed you the kids after they shaft em in pizza land.

In olden times before refrigeration pork was a lot more dangerous than chicken or beef, it's all safe now as long as you cook it and don't eat it way expired.

i'm not jewish and pork is fucking gross to eat
metallic flavor

what finally opened my eyes:
>The Hotdog Report
>There were also human DNA traces in 2% of the samples, and meat in 10% of the vegetarian products.

White people have been eating pork for hundreds of years.

>go cold turkey on fats and sugars
>start shaking and feeling tired
Who could have guessed?

>Sweede flag
Go back to your middle Eastern shithole Mohammad

I think if you look into it you will see per capita Jewish sexual pathologies far exceed that of gentiles. It is my suspicion that there is something in pork that is protecting us from behaving like neurotic sex depraved Jews.

Attached: 1005-harvey-weinstein-profile-200x250.jpg (200x250, 10K)

Not eating pork should be illegal.

It would solve the Jew and Muslim problem.

Pigs will eat just about anything. That's all that needs to be said.

go to hell swede nigger-loving pansy
>jews eat no delicious pork, is that good
jews eat things raw ( ex: foreskins ) and with pork it leads in trichinosis
people get trans because their minds are broken by jews
not pork
>t. destroyer of askenazis

Attached: 1519497495722.png (397x318, 77K)

Cause the old testament was written when at a time the best health care was someone saying "my God says don't eat the cloven hooved animals" and believing them and then if your neighbor dies and not you consequently you end up believing everything the goddamn Looneytoon said forever.

it's because jews are degenerates by nature and their high IQ manifests itself as various weird neuroses. Anyone who is high IQ and lacks a moral foundation will wander into strange behaviors

But Asians eat a lot of pork and they're all smart.

What a stupid nigger. The don't eat pork part of 2 out of 3 desert fairytale books is educational. At the time bad pork or pork badly prepared could fuck you up, so they put that rule there. Technology evolved so it's outdated and stupid. However it's funny how quran teaches about importance of personal hygiene and dangers of pig meat while Bible is full of useless shit.

Trichinosis used to be a big deal, meaning any undercooked pork was pretty dangerous. But there's no trichinosis in farmed pork in 1st world countries anymore - rare pork is an option again. Hasn't been a case in Australia for decades, and every case in the US for decades has been from game.

We've been eating pork for ages without people turning trans. If you want something to blame, you have to look to major changes within the past 50-75 years.

Don't care, you try and take my pulled pork away and we're going to have problems.

jews not into high IQ, but devious , no morals, exploitation
>just one unbalanced study in the 70's claimed they have +15 IQ (JUST ONE STUDY) and they made it their favorite poem
the study was never replicated , coincidence ?
>nyet

Attached: 26qar0.jpg (563x500, 85K)

God says youre not supposed to pull your pork jeff

pulled pork is already a thing

Attached: gotcha.jpg (278x181, 10K)

cannibalism is forbidden in semite lore

I eat pork but no joke sometimes feel very agitated after doing so. Not back, but something like a pork chop will often times put me in a foul mood. No idea why, but have recently decided to remove pork from my diet due to this.

No, soy is the reason.

Attached: 1521433626380.jpg (746x1154, 209K)

it's because you nigger

The evil spirits were cast into the body of a swine, Swine is full of parasites and causes disease.
Armies that consumed pork didn't do as well as those that consumed beef.

that's because beef if full of taurine and iron , you got a issue with chicken and fish eating armies too ? pork is fine and delicious plus your statement smells suspiciously of being a worthless 0-ass worth quote fucking kike
>get lost leaf scraps-scrounger

Attached: 1518641226976.jpg (924x627, 47K)