Sup Forums i've given up... it's over

Sup Forums I think it's time for me to fucking put my hat on the rack and pull a shauiby. Everywhere I go in Canada all I see are soyboys and losers, 1 in every ten white men are even worth anything anymore. and all of this hate coming from these "people of colour" makes me think whose really oppressed in this society. This is literally a war we can't win... none of the 10% of white males will do something about this because of the other 90% in my country. I'm on my own and there's literally nothing I can do about it, the communist party literally has a sikh as their fucking chairman... and since 90% of the population is sjw's their probably going to win. I literally feel like I don't even belong in my own country... hell I don't even feel like I belong on earth anymore and that's why im making this post. So Sup Forums will it ever get better bro's? cause I don't know how much longer I can last in this fucking country without ending it all.

Attached: idontknowanymore...jpg (610x607, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXS8E4szcSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I used to feel like you do now some months ago, I am Swedish, I was black pilled beyond comprehension. I thought just war is the only way.

Today I reactivated my facebook and I noticed peoples comments on articles on the media stations CHANGED 180 degrees.

They trust nothing of the media anymore, this is a swing which took place just in the past few months.

Just give it time user, hang in there, we will win, God wills it. It is inevitable, and you know it.

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I miss all those cute boys they used to have in the movies in the 80s and 90s.

You may be swedish, and there is all those memes. But Canada is literally 50% white, I live in a neighbourhood where im literally a minority as a white... I don't feel like I can live like this much longer...

Attached: 1519865641291.jpg (763x1200, 185K)

Oh lawdy... this defeatist attitude is so boring.

Open up a math book or any humanities book and learn something. Then teach yourself a good skill where you aren't surrounded by niggers.

God, you fucking morons are making the world a worse place with your depression, aggression, and defeatist attitude.

Attached: 1454551721745.jpg (582x768, 134K)

Lol bro I live in Vancouver I know that feel shits fucking gay. Just saw a white guy 6"3 introduce his 5" gook gf to another guy and I couldn't help but get angry at him for being such a pathetic fuck

Hm, move out of your area, unite with other whites who feel like you. Don't worry you will be fine, it is far from over.

Worst case just move to the US. The US is a very strong country with a lot of people who are uncucked and by their guns if the government tries to ttake their rights away.

Hey guess what America is also teetering 50% white but there's 200 million of us. It's all about perspective user think of it like this. This is your homeland where else do you have? Do you really think when push comes to shove the uncaring invaders are going to stay here when they have their own homelands to go back to? People are waking up even if it seems hopeless and if there's one hill you ever should have to die on should be on your home.

Attached: PEE.png (667x645, 13K)

Take a break from the black pill, maybe get a white GF or hm focus on things that interest you, maybe something that feels good to you idk, photography any type of hobby you might have.

Take a little break you are exhausted. You have been pounding the black pill too hard.

This - you guys can always just create your own ethno state, white flight is a real thing....
LOOOTS of opportunities.

The white race is not dead as long as we live. Remember that.

If you are not chad, then it’s probably not a bad idea.

Does that count as Leoposting?

Don't give up. It gets better. You have to take the blackpill to reach the Final Redpill and then if you can make it that far: the pinkpill.

Attached: jews communism vs christ.jpg (533x382, 43K)

Good advice. Everyone should listen to this man.

What city? Maybe you should just move dude.

My father is a chad, he left my mom then married another woman. Then after that they broke up, and for a while he was getting a new girlfriend every week mostly in their 20's and in university while he was in his late 30's. Society has constrained from my true potential, all this sjw bullshit is literally fucking building me up. When I was younger I almost killed two kids when I fucking lost it and had to take anger management courses for the first 2 years of highschool, I have a feeling this time i'm not going to fail.

Attached: 1520380008188.jpg (1000x562, 406K)

Pull it together faggot. Don't leave me here to clean up our mess of a country.

Make like your ancestors and move to greener pastures, short of a revolution canada is fucked, and Canadian history shows a revolution will never happen, so plan your move and go to a place where you know you'll be appreciated and feel good contributing.

Attached: cliffed.jpg (2048x3072, 1.64M)

the only reason I'm staying alive is so I can be on the front lines in the upcoming race war

>I literally feel like I don't even belong in my own country... hell I don't even feel like I belong on earth anymore and that's why im making this post. So Sup Forums will it ever get better bro's? cause I don't know how much longer I can last in this fucking country without ending it all.
calm down buddy, these current state of affairs can't last forever so just make sure you lift and get prepared for violence.

>thinly veiled demoralization thread

Attached: 1465518236219.png (1022x731, 643K)

do it faggot.
he was an hero,
who tf are you?

No one will miss you maplefaggot.

History is not made by the masses, but by the few. 10 % is more than enough. Hell even 1 % is more than enough to make the change. I mean look at the fucking bolsheviks - they were a small group of retarded pseudo-intellectuals, convicts, several working class scumbags and yet look what they did (whit some Jewish financing and German help). And how do you think uncle Adolf started? In a pub with a dozen drunken listeners. And the fact that your country is full of soyboys is actually good. It means there is nobody to stop a small group of fanatical and well armed real men, when the time comes.

> Everywhere I go in Canada all I see are soyboys and losers
Are you sure you didn't walk into a house of mirrors?

>n't know how much longer I can last in this fucking country without ending it all.
keep your head down and mind your own business.

my whole goal in life is to amass enough wealth to buy a large plot of land in a state in the US where I can shoot trespassers on my land. Just earn enough money to escape the financial system and live a self sufficiency life style away from society.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXS8E4szcSc

Attached: 142.png (596x596, 172K)

Attached: qc canada relation.png (379x245, 138K)

This proves it

If you are black pilled just kill yourself. We need red pilled warriors to fight for the western world. You would be a waste.

move to a better place and come back if it ever gets better

Pinkpill?

anyone ever noticed the guns in that movie? theyre cool. i almost want a crucifix keychain on my piece. were some of those barettas

You don't even belong on Sup Forums you pathetic fucking leaf. Who cares if you livestream you end, good riddance. Sage'd

>Sup Forums i've given up... it's over
I've been feeling like this recently as well. I'd tell you otherwise but I don't have it in me to lie. I don't know what to do.

It's either killing politicians and other major enemies or giving up.

You sound like me, desu. Chin up, broheim.

well at least do something for the cause on the way out faggot, don't waste the chance to be famous.

I just tore the plow off my truck trying to keep the fucking driveway open.
This winter did it for me too.
I hate Alaska. Dont ever move to this cold shithole unless your rich. You wont ever be able to afford to leave it.

Move to USA and become a drumf supporter user

Move. I was stuck in a shithole like 70% nonwhite city and it really was depressing as fuck no matter how much I was making or what I did. Find the whitest town you can , save up and go explore and adventure like your ancestors did. I had to try a couple different states and multiple cities before I found the right one and I feel great now

came to europe the fight can be win
came here now!!!!

nice white areas are expensive as fuck and populated by old boomers.
Why do white people hate their fellow whites so much based on class?