Would you like a Yandere gf Sup Forums?

Would you like a Yandere gf Sup Forums?

Yes

Getting killed by the person who loves me. That's true love!

Just one reply? I mean come on.

Yandere wouldn't kill you.

Yes please.

The other dere probably would, though. She'd get wet, too.

Only if you're a faggot who doesn't love her back.

>tfw no yandere gf
Why even live

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Yeah, it seems they are literally me.

yes

Yes. Or Yangire. Either is fine.

Yes

I mean it's a one-liner OP.

When you think about it, you really have no choice.

If you accept her as your girlfriend, then she will happy and treat you really well.

If you reject her, she will go through the five stages of grief and stop at anger, find where you are and brutally murder you.

Yes.

I must like her if i want to live

Why would you reject her though?

But the question is implying that if you had the choice, would you like (have) a yandere gf, not so much if you would like (find enjoyable) one

Anyway my answer to OP is yes, bonus points if she's also highly intelligent but adorably autistic and has black hair and blue/green eyes. Something about that type of character makes me really want them to be a yandere. But if that doesn't happen the yandere trait is more than enough, it's true love after all

HNNNNG

That's really specific, you seem to have given it some thought.

a true yander will see you not spending 100% of your time with her as rejecting her

my answer is still yes.

dammit is there similar Manga/Anime to Mirai Nikki?

[spolier]I dont give a fuck that everyone shits on it. I had the biggest post show melanchony after watching it[/spoiler]

Well what can I say, I really like yanderes, plus I'm on Sup Forums on a Sunday afternoon, it's not like I have anything better to do

Same, user, same.

Yes, but ideally not that one.

I'm an introvert so no. Shit, I get annoyed by too much time on even Sup Forums interacting with you niggers. A girl in my asshole 24/7 would be annoying.

Oh no again thanks
But seriously I was on the high school when this series popped out and any sub-edgy teenager liked it, then a friend who was in love with me turned in almost exact copy of that pic.
Isn't great guys, is like having a, propense to stab you, stalker irl, she was cute by the way.

How would a yandere deal with her children's love towards her object of affection?

Did anything happen?

yandere x yandere > yandere x not-yandere

This and the clock version always annoy me for some reason.

Not yandere

They're the physical manifestation of their love

The two of them intertwined eternally on the genetic level

Why would you not spend 100% of your time with her though?

WRONG. GOOGLE IT. It literally translates as 'love sick' and it's possible to be so 'love sick' that when your love goes 'sorry, I don't love you and I don't want to be with you' it turns into 'If I can't have you, nobody else can'. So shut the fuck up you fucking CUNT.

I fit the description irl user, but i'm a boy, too bad

There hasn't been a good yandere manga these days, I feel deprived.

Possible, but it has nothing to do with the image I replied to, you fucking retard.

>implying youre not a faceless old man

But it does. You replied 'not yandere' when it is yandere.

>implying even more

i'm a cute twink irl

Yuno is yandere, but the text on the image has nothing to do with being yandere, is plainly wrong

That's a different dere, Asuka.

Shoo shooo, you won't give me the gay.

I met 3 different tsunderes within 24 hours. Lightly choked the middle one. Why would I be interested in you?

I'm one of those people who doesn't care if the piece of media is good as long as it has a yandere in it. Hell, I'll even read horrifically written fanfiction if it means gaining even a tiny bit more imagination fodder for a yandere. Gotta stay fiercely loyal even through the bad times, amirite?

I already have the gay, trick me all you want.

>Gotta stay fiercely loyal even through the bad times, amirite?
I'm sure Cu or Archer would have one or two things to say about that.

There's Black Kanojo, but translations for it died.

Well we are talking about yanderes here

Sup Forums wishes to die. and what better way to do die than by the hands of 2D

I've still not proven it's actual 2D and not just a sailor or a faceless old man.

because tsunderes are shit, i'm not a tsundere but a qt yandere

You promised me that that this would ge an adaptation before Index 3 faggot

depends on the yandere

used to have one. it absolutely sucks because crazy girls dont sleep. and when they dont sleep they wake you up with texts at 3am. and if you dont reply they spam call. and when they dont sleep they dont feel confident and so they withold sex. and when they do that you threaten to leave because sex is the only reason to talk to girls, something girls dont grasp for some reason. and when you threaten, you dont know who is the bad one anymore. and getting a suicidal text every 5 minutes isnt fun either

Only if she is 2D and cute.

Yandere is fucking trash. Yangire is much better. I want nothing more than psychopathic gf that will match my own insanity.

What's the difference

>didn't love her back
wasted opportunity

You're a fat man with the facial hair and hygiene of a sefadic jew, with the same hat and outfit.

fucking hell dude, no wonder you mix well with crazies

My imouto's dog has more empathy than you.

Why didn't you love you back though?
Why didn't you text her back though?

I'm starting to get suspicious here

I value my physical wellbeing more than my boner, no thanks.

Thank god, it's that day of the year when someone else gets called out.

>sticking your dick in crazy
>ever

yeah, as if even a yandere would like me

>not sticking your dick in crazy
Go back to facebook
it hurts
Why are you getting suspicious though?

Yandere is perfection if you are not some degenerate who would hurt her.

No, all Yandere are shit. best girl is already here.

I'm getting odd vibes

Any day now, my friend's third cousin works at Straight Edge.

>tfw no yandere gf
>tfw no yandere gf that tells you she's getting odd vibes when I get home from work
Why even live though?

Sure, but only if they're exceptionally sweet.

Source?

Only if it's a tsunyandere

Yes
doesn't hurt if she's perfect wife material

Mitou Shoukan

No, thanks. I would prefer kuudere instead. Slowly melting away the ice in her heart is what i desire.

Does Kagari count as yandere?

Of course. And unlike or others dumb protagonists who do everything to make poor girl unhappy and unloved and to force her to kill them I would actually love her with all of my existence.

It's not like the two archetypes are completely mutually exclusive, you can have a kuudere with yandere tendencies manifesting in both the kuu and the dere sides

Yandere girls are the best.

This

I somehow really liked this anime's dub

Dandere + yandere = perfection

Is my only dream

Is that what that feeling is called? That emotional obsessive feeling? Hate that feeling.

can Yanderes win against cock !?

Fucking perfection

clock a best

Does it count as a victory when its the goal?

Pic related: Best yandere

I want to impregnate a yandere moth!