I-I WANT TO BE A HERO

>I-I WANT TO BE A HERO
>Literally never does anything but writing on his notebook and crying about it for 10 years
>Number one hero comes in and tells him that he'll get the best quirk in the world if he get off his ass for 6 months

Am I supposed to think Deku is sympathetic?

yes

Why didn't Deku just work out?

Well the author is doing a very poor job at it.

Why does Deku inspire such jealousy?

fanbase is cancer and the dekukid sucks cock, such a waste of good production budget and talent

This.
Bones should have used all that talent on something good like another Mob Psycho 100 season.

>muh jelousy
literally naruto tier arguments

this faggot is a harem protagonist lost in a battle shonen, that last arc confirmed something l suspected, he's just a terrible mc that fails to carry the narrative on his shoulders, everything about him is boring and forced

Watch 2nd and 3rd episode, as I had same thoughts for Deku after watching the first ep.

The weak/bullied kid that wins at the end is a story trope that I detest. But Deku literally has a training montage in 3rd ep.

I read the manga because I have enough self-respect to not watch anime based on a shonen if i can read it.

Yeah, but he only trained because japanese Superman told him to.

Sounds like you're jealous to me.

Obviously everyone here is jealous of every 2d characters because they're 2d, I don't call that much of an argument.

That was he goal, but really, he is not.

What's Deku's motivation/end goal anyway?
I feel he's kinda like Ichigo at the moment: his goal is whatever arc he is in.

become all might's successor, are you retarded

Originally the plan was for him to be batman with a bunch of gadgets. By the editor wanted to give Deku a quirk.

Hatsume Mei would probably have become more integral if this had happened

I’ve always thought that it’s so strange that BNHA makes people so fucking angry to talk about

>Dekutards delusion
He has no harem.

why are you mad? he has two girls after his dick, which is more that can be said for any other character in the manga

>he has two girls after his dick
Only Ochako. Toga is not, she wants to kill him, that's all.

Why do you keep making these threads?

Why didn't he just become a police?

>Toga is not, she wants to kill him
>what is a yandere

His goal is to be the number 1 hero and a successor to All Might in all aspects.

Before it was just to generally be a hero, but since all might used ofa on him he is trying to be the next am

Because that's a different manga.

>Mei isn't after Deku's dick

Because cops in a world of superheroes and supervillains are disposable and incompetent extras.

It's the new entry level series for borderline normalfags.
If there's anything that defines normalfags, it's precisely this degree of explosive vitriol at anything contrary to their opinion.

he wants to save shigaraki and impregnate ochako

Good yandere don't directly threaten the target of their affection unless rejected/betrayed. The whole murderous yandere thing is just a flattening of the trope by people who don't actually know the trope and smash it together with yangire because "oh no icky violence ewww"

These threads have literally become a broken record at this point.

>We could've had a cool Batman character who has to use his brain and skills to survive and beat villains
>Instead we got "MUH SMASH"

Why? because you can't think of any actual arguments to defend your normalfag manga?

Remember here's how you shut down every time someone brings them up
>What would have been the point?

Now watch him stutter like a retard and shitpost because nobody actually cares about the logic surrounding it they just want to see him do something regardless of how fruitless it is.

It's almost like the show is shit and not worth watching.

Delicious tears, user.

>>We could've had a cool Batman character who has to use his brain and skills to survive and beat villain
Did batman go somewhere?

>not a new ip

Pretty smart editor

Are you retarded?

That's funny considering one major arguments of bnhafag to excuse the completely pointlesses or idiotics actions Deku takes is "It's normal he's not acting logically, he's an actual teenager".

But Deku was ready to become a policemen
Or at least that is how I understood his "now I can aim at a realistic goal" stuff before All might offered him OfA

Deku as Batman character

Let me find the problems with that.

>He is short
>Is not trained in any martial arts
>Has a mother who brings a single parent income
>Goes to school which further slows down his development for training
>Has no connections
>Oh yeah most of all and this is pretty important BUT HE ISN"T A BILLIONAIRE

How stupid do you fucks have to be? You think a shitty halfassed Batman will get you anywhere when you have people like Chisaki and Toga running around? How the fuck would he fight these people you dipshits?

>l like deku because he's smart and not your typical yelling sperg protag!
>reeeeee l'll change fate *punches shithouse villain in the mouth so hard the future changes*
>it's a shonen what did you expect!!!
the absolute state of bnhafags

There is nothing cool about Batman, the man with no powers who can easily defeat planet destroying multiversal gods because the writers constantly invent deus ex machinas to make him always win.

And gadgets are mainly made to enhance people with quirks. He would have to invent an entire new line of gadgets.

How crazy smart would deku have to be and how much would people complain about a teenager inventing that shit.

Meh, it's a question of setting. There's a girl in UA who can build gadgets like jetpacks in her garage, she's probably not a billionaire.

Sure thoses are intended for heroes to use but that'd be Deku's shtick.

>bnhafag
Sup Herorager
This. Batman is only as good as his writer but people tend to take his "regular human who needs the latest and strongest gadgets to stand next to superhumans" too far leading to massive Batwank where he's more broken than anyone. He's already a billionaire master detective with a huge dick making him an unstoppable force on top of that just makes it batwank.

The girl makes gadgets for people with quirks and that is mainly to enhance them.
To make gadgets for a normal human to put them on the level of people with quirks Deku would have to be so much smarter than Mei.

Okay then what would be the difference between batman, who is a male hero who uses gadgets and this girl who uses gadgets? The gimmick is already done. Besides you have to be highly intelligent to make these types of machinery as well going to school full time. Deku isn't that.

Didnt batman job to his superhuman villain?

It's almost like Deku would have started at a disadvantage against stronger foes.

It's almost like changing the basis of the manga requires to change the MC's character traits a bit.

It's almost as if you want to read a different manga.

>disadvantageous
Not even able to compete more like.
>It's almost like changing the basis of the manga requires to change the MC's character traits a bit.
You would have to completely rewrite the entire setting and the early chapters don't work.

Of course, not. He's supposed to be like the audience after all.

>Fights to the point he breaks his limbs and fingers
>OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>Gives everything he has AND MORE to try and save his friends 1st villain attack, stain arc, villain 2nd attack etc
>literally does nothing
This is a BAIT thread.

I remeber when people didn't make bait threads for this series every other hour but because normalfags started to like it after the second season, everyone else should hate it. The only other reason no one has done it for any other current Jump series is just because in general it was the only anime well received recently.
Is that why Black Clover hasn't gotten any hate outside of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dubs of truth

Welcome to Sup Forums

For Batman Deku to work then a few changes have to happen:

>Deku greatly trains his physical feats
>Has to be a genius
>Is admitted to the academy due to passing enough tests but will be allowed for not having a quirk. Could be the first student ever to make it happen.
>Some high level hero is Batman of this verse and Deku aspires to be like him
>Is trained under hero and rivals Bakugao and Todoroki.

You know this sounds way more interesting than the shit we have right now.

The shows pretty well animated

Oh, wow, incredible, you pinpointed my exact argument. Tell me, what tipped you off? Was it the part where I talked about Deku's character changing from a kid who was gifted the strongest quirk in the setting to a kid who got in a hero school by his gadgeteer abilities?

>Not even able to compete more like.
Oh yeah, clearly what can a boy with gadgets can do against Grapes. Or the guy with a tail. Or the guy who can talk to bug. Or the guy who can shut down quirks.

He's trying to be the next all might, a pillar of hope for everyone

>Oh yeah, clearly what can a boy with gadgets can do against Grapes.
How would he compete against the heroes he actually wants to compete though and not joke side characters.

I remeber seeing the argument that people just hated on what's ever popular but I didn't think it was true.

Do not use Chain to shitpost AND support shitty writing.

Batman has beaten lots of shit he shouldn't even stand a chance against, for example he's beaten Darkseid multiple times. A lot of writers make Batman utter bullshit personified.

Listen here newfag, this was the most popular show last season so we have to pretend not to like it.

As opposed to any other capeshit related media where the hero has superpowers and still needs a shitty deus ex machina to win against villain of the month.

Its not people in this case. Its pretty much just one person constantly making these threads over and over again.

>Plot progress
>Deku becomes smarter
>His arsenal becomes bigger and more efficient
>He can now takes on more powerful foes and spit out lessons about how blah blah blah he may not have a quirk but blah blah he's a hero

I mean just a taser already defeats a solid chunk of the enemies he faced so far, don't oversell it.

You are kidding right? You pick the bottom tier quirks and even then they could give gadget Deku a run for his money. Grapes can just hail his grape balls at the gadgets slowing them down or blocking the attack and tail guy could destroy them with his tail. The guy who has no quirk and bug boy are literally one of the few examples where gadget boy will win but that isn't good enough now is it fuckface? What about Todoroki and Bakugo? You know your fucking rivals?

Batman is already ridiculous competing with the heroes in his world and that is an adult who spend his entire life honing it.

In the MHA universe and as a kid I would sooner believe a person can fly than that a kid could be that fucking smart.

I would be here complaining about the realism. Age him up if you want that story.

Personnally, I hate it because it's shit, and the fact that you're pathetic enough to try to dismiss any arguments about the quality of the story, or the quality of the characters themselves as simply "hating because it's popular" is pathetic.

Yeah we used to have dedicated samefags anyways. He always changes his main focus but has a similar way of speaking always

With what money and resources? The story has to make sense. Where we would he get the tools to make any of these new things in the first place? He has no garage and so by all means, give me an explanation.

Fucking idiot throwing shit at the wall hoping that will stick.

A normal guy beating a multiversal space god who can kill people by looking at them is more retarded than Superman doing it.

>this image
>same girl is on here twice

Why is this allowed?

Wasn't he already fighting his delusion, he already deep inside knew that his dream was not possible without a quirk but he didn't wanted to accept it, after saving bakusperg he was ready to leave his fantasy and focus in some other way, but all might got inspired by his heroic spirit, without that he could've ended as a police officer for sure.

Is this grapefag? His autism seems different.

>when you see his pillar of hope

Fuck this batman bullshit, if you wanted that just watch/read batman. What would actually have been more interesting is if he had a really shitty quirk and the story was about him making the most of It.

Like Vaseline hands or something.

It could've been so much entertained for him to be wimpy batman, but fucking shonen jump doesn't want anything outside generic battle shonen, and maybe generic shonen harem.

You hate it because you are a retard who has no good points to explain why it is shit. Every single point you have made has been refuted. But instead of replying to the posts that take your argument down, you respond to the shitters.

>Durr hurr lets make Deku Batman
>Posters give a list of reasons why that is retarded
>B-but what about grape, tail, bug and no quirk boys?
>You are a retard

The same way there were two of her in this arc.

Why the fuck are you obsessed with Batman? I never mentioned Batman. And clearly bnha setting allows for kids to invent stuff. And even then, we're talking about changing the basic plot of the manga so changing the setting naturally comes along with it.

Like, imagine if Luffy started with like Enel's fruit and directly started trashing out 100 millions bounties pirates, and then someone suggested that maybe it would've been better to start with a weaker protagonist, saying that then it wouldn't make sense for him to be able to defeat the opponents he's faced so far isn't an argument, because obviously you're not just changing the MC and keeping the rest of the plot exactly the same.

Nah he usually argues specific things about everything but Deku and follows the threads. Like how a Momo is a whale, Miriofagging, Anti-Miriofagging, impersonating a Kendoposter. He's never this explicitly generic

>Durr hurr lets make Deku Batman
You mean the thing I never said? Oh yeah, what a great refutation this is.

> What would actually have been more interesting is if he had a really shitty quirk and the story was about him making the most of It.

You want a story following Grape-kun? How would he ever progress past a joke character?

I saw it coming as soon I saw these panels.

I'm pretty sure Grapefag is that retard with the bingo card calling people "Herorager".

>And even then, we're talking about changing the basic plot of the manga so changing the setting naturally comes along with it.
But then it is not a complaint anymore but just your own story.
And given your ideas I wouldn't wanna read a sotry written by you.

If people want to read about a quirkless hero kicking ass go read Vigilantes

Not really, it's as retarded as superman doing it, specially taking in count the inconsistency of superman powers, but thia ahit belongs to so I won't reply anymore.

No cause grape is shit and will never achieve anything, I mean like Mirio.

Or you know the actually great spinoff?