Isekai thread

You are just chilling in some random fantasy world and this Ogre chick appears and begs for you to fuck her hard. What do, Sup Forums?

And then her nee-chan appears to fight over your sperm

fuck them both

You don't fuck Ogres, Ogres fuck YOU

That's not isekai you retard

this is even better

Sorry, user. My brain automatically associated fantasy worlds with Isekais after the whole Isekai influx in anime/manga

Does this end in snu snu?

Too small

Peter Grill is a weird western name

there are not enough deaths from falling over in fiction

No because it continues AFTER the snu snu. Dude banged two ogres while having a fiancee

Did he actually, or did they pull a "they were drunk so they fell asleep right as they hit the bed" type deal?

>His smile and virginity: gone

No. He totally fucked them but this isn't a hentai so it isn't shown. They know he is engaged so they will keep the secret as long as he keeps fucking them until they get married

Nah

>tfw Bakarina got her own manga
welp
too bad that TL is stalled

Those ogres are cute as fuck

>ywn fuck some ogre waifus
Why even live?

This is amazing
I'd rather be a manwhore though

Whats the name of this manga? It was philosophers sonething right? Back then was untranslated

Picked up

next chapter

Succubus? So, if I get this straight, he will keep NTRing his fiancee and fucking monster girls left and right?

>succubus
...not exactly
hard to tell at this point.

What's the appeal of something that monster musume can do better?

Peter can fight and actually has sex.
Darling is immortal but will only get laid in some doujins that crabman will make after he gets done milking monster musume dry.
Different strokes.

the dude in that isn't banging them and getting them pregnant so it's not better tho

>NTR'ing your love just to keep it a secret that you're ntr'ing her.

At least Darling has morals.

He's just indecisive an too beta to choose one.

which is why in the end lala wins

meanwhile peter is getting banged against his will. If this series has them fucking every chapter might as well go all the way. Monster Musume doesn't do that. It stays ecchi but at least keeps darling in check for logical reasons.

This series feels like a wanna be hentai that flaunts with the idea of banging humanoid monster girls but has an MC that's sexaully assaulted every chapter even though he loves someone already.

>meanwhile peter is getting banged against his will.
No he's not, he's getting seduced, which is not the same thing.

>No he's not, he's getting seduced, which is not the same thing.

At first he was. Now he's just getting banged because he doesn't want his fiance to know.

And you pointing out that he was seduced just show's how indecisive he was too between his love of his life and 2 sluts.

Sucks for him, sure, but it's refreshing to read something where shit actually happens for a change instead of everyone wanting his semen but never ever getting it for increasingly stupid reasons that get in their way.

Anyone remember an isekai where some guy get transformed into an immortal vampire that everyone loves. Somewhere along the line he gets raped to death constantly for months until everyone dies of to much sex.

This, fuck.

read hentai. Not manga pretending to be hentai

>If a manga has sex in it it's hentai
>implying Monster Musume isn't basically worksafe hentai
I mean the idea came from hentai shorts.

>>If a manga has sex in it it's hentai

If the manga has a cheap story and is about an MC having sex then it might as well be a hentai. It's like when isekais might as well be fantasies.

>implying Monster Musume isn't basically worksafe hentai

MM stays ecchi.

MM is borderline hentai ecchi
Grill is just some minor fanservice with a story that includes sex.

>Grill is just some minor fanservice with a story that includes sex.
it shows the same amount as mm except it has sex/ntr.

>it shows the same amount
Horseshit, when Peter Grill trips and does a triple somersault that lands him face first into some monster woman's vagina then you'll have a point.

Peter Grill looks like Achilles from Apocrypha

Can we all agree that female protagonists in isekai > male protagonists?

No.

>isekai
>Inuyasha

spider-chan certainly is nice, well, until the whole thing went off the rails and forced me to slog through endless side characters.

Yeah I sure loved it more when it was endless grinding in a cave instead of when it actually grew a plot.

>Inuyasha
>not isekai

What are you talking about? Kagome goes to an alternate feudal japan with demons running amok.

Isn't that more of looped time travel though?

She's travelling through time, not to a different world.

I found those incredibly boring.

Not to mention the recent influx of otome isekai feel copy/pasted as hell even the average cheat harems have more variety than them nowadays.

>otome isekai feel copy/pasted as hell
How so? Never read those yet

There are ones that aren't based on otome game tropes.

Elf so flat she makes the MC look busty.

what's that one with an office lady isekaied into an elite's school who ends up taking on and managing her father's fife with basic economic theory and institutions has a funny credit page with a concerned imouto's diary and the increasingly disturbing conduct of her family?

The only good Isekai in your pic is 12 Kingdoms, the other 2 are utter garbage worse than what we get now.

as flat as the fertile plains of Sayaka

Same thing, since you can't truly alter the past without violating causality, all time travel implies traveling to a parallel world.

Fuck them both?
Duh

Even if you go for the multiple timelines theory, it's still multiple timelines of the same world, so still not isekai.
And there's also the chance that you can't alter the past anyway, Inuyasha never made it clear which of the two it was.

Yeah, time travel isekai is still isekai, stories play out basically the same.

What was that isekai with Reimu in it called?

Not everything fits, but Common Sense of Duke's Daughter?

Smartphone?

that's it
Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter

When you think about it, overlord is the most isekai anime, since first he gets stuck in the game world, and then THAT place gets moved to another world.
Also the least isekai since we never see the real world in the first place.

ogres/orcs are the niggers of isekai.

Tell her I don't fuck niggers

Ok, but ogresses are out of that list, right?

Why do they have such spindly fragile looking horns?
for a combat race they seem like an easy way to get an injury?

They have to fragile because horns are actually a exploitable weakness when grabbed. So evolution made the current ogres have vestigial fragile horns that can be easily broken off when someone tries to grab them

so why even still have them?
display purposes? attracting a mate?
another question did chapter two really just take place in an open well lit alcove of a public eating hall?
everything he and the girls did should be completely visible until they return to their room?

He is the strongest man in his world that managed to bang two ogre chicks without even trying. It's much more fanthomable to be able to return to his room somehow than the above feat.

He officially became the strongest thing on the continent, therefore everyone wants a share of his genes

but they're literally about 20 meters from the main dining tables
yet he seemed uncincerned about being seen until senpai and her dad appeared

>Being stripped in public by hot chicks that want sex hard
I didn't know I had this fetish

the Ero-fool seems dumber than the ogres

Why is Achilles in this manga?

Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan

Great hands.

Damn is she flat and buffy

>Still no isekai series where it's shown that the MC going to another world is a bad thing, and he quickly becomes power-mad

We have Dungeon Seeker tho

>google the image
>the result is GRILLING
That's oddly accurate

does that mean google image search identifies the image but instead of giving something accurate it returns cryptic connections?

I'm just saying that it works

>what is Summoned Slaughterer

Ouroboros Record.
Even if the author's abandoned his work.

Fuck them long and hard because I am not stupid enough to get engaged like the MC

>and he quickly becomes power-mad
That's like 60% of all isekai.

Wait whaaaat

Only Aika is flatter than this.

No self-awareness. I want an MC who the author realizes is a cancer for this new world.

Difference being its acknowledged that what he is doing is not noble by any means.

They're is basically the same, at very least cheat harem isekai only overuses the cliches, but otome isekai is copying both the basic plot and the cliches.

>Difference being its acknowledged that what he is doing is not noble by any means.
That's still ilke... I dunno, 25% of isekai?

Yeah seriously, so many otomege isekai are pretty much the same exact plot. I really like the dolls one just because of how she's changed the story. She went from being just a school bully / rival in the future and is now instead on the path to becoming the Great Demon Lord.

Another plot that is super overused is the whole broken engagement plot where it's all a misunderstanding.