Why do you fags like this melodramatic shit?

Why do you fags like this melodramatic shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vv_u00Yk6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the stakes are high, Kaiji is loveable, there is no deus ex machina bullshit, realistic protrayals of how slackers in life get the short end of the stick, hones in human nature to a perfect t and watching Kaiji mature through his battles is great.

Unlike a certain show this year, we see real life an death stakes on the line and not "muh money" bullshit from some rich bastard prats.

At least wait until the other shitpost dies

Should bump your old thread, OP.

>being this ass blasted that your last shitpost failed

Because they don't know how to play ching chong tiles

>why do you like good shows????
gee idk famo

Before we go any further, name 10 manga/anime that you consider good.

>Kaiji
>good
Prove it.

because Kaiji can get fucked over at any moment, he barely has any plot armor.

First prove me your favorite show is good

>melodramatic
oof those are some big boy words, really made me rethink my enjoyment of the show

Why did you make a new thread, OP? Kaiji is one of the few anime that has a sensible loving fanbase around here. Your bait won't work, just like it didn't in your previous thread. No point fighting it, you have shit taste.

Yes.

Post your favorite panel from Akagi or Ten and explain why you like it.

Because it's more intelligent than us.

Akagi discarding his blood. It says a lot about his character and it's heart wrenching to watch.

>Everyone in this thread
>I l-like it b-bcuz! You bait op
lmaoing at you virgins

Mirai wa bokura no te no naka

This page. I didn't know FKMT could write good romance, much less with Akagi of all characters, so it really surprised me when I saw it.

Will Kaiji eventually win a high stakes gamble and become a rich degenerate like Hyoudou?
Will Fukumoto die before ending Kaiji?

I sure hope so. There doesn't seem to be an option for Kaiji in the middle - it's all or nothing.

Because it's always fun to see how Kaiji will make his comeback.

Nichijou
Don't need any other

What if Kazuya dies and Kaiji becomes Hyodo's heir

I watch Japanese animated cartoons for neorealism - OP

Fuck.I also have the feeling that Kazuya will die at some point.

Female MC when?

Akagi sleeping. It reminds us he's human, has a soft side and travels a lonely path. It also ties in with Akagi being described as pure by other characters.

This image changed my life

yeah I have no idea, ever since kakegurui keeps getting spammed akagi/kaiji I checked it out and it's so melodramatic with 0 tension since you know mc will always win unlike in kake where she had her life on the line with high stakes on the shooting game. Not to mention she keeps getting challenged so there are more tension.

"Do I really have to kill you?" The timing was perfect.

I read everything translated from Fukumoto and can't imagine it. Female survivability works so even dying inside they are usually half-decent members of society, even while living all alone. Trying to write for them with encouraging in mind is completely different task with completely different themes and such.

I think the only time a woman had a bigger role in one of his works was the delinquent girl from strongest legend Kurosawa
and the girl who was thirsty for Kaiji

>Season 3 - NEVER

If there were to be an "FKMT for females" author, what themes of femininity do you think they should tackle? I for one would want to see them tackle stuff like prostitution without it being about gratification.

Fuck off. No one cares about your feminist bullshit.

Zero had whole 1,5 females in his party right from the beginning of the main adventure to the finish of it, one of them being a daughter of the antagonist of the part. Yup, 2old but what now? Still they had more scenes than both mentioned by you.

*Zero's part 2

Let's talk about how Harada and Akagi stole the show from Ten and Hiroyuki.

Speaking of grills, did anyone here watch the movies? Apparently they tacked on some grills to the original plot lines.

Probably the usual "somebody thought it was a great idea to make us work for more net taxes, but I honestly could be fine just at home with kids but now I can't" vs "We wuz so useless and stuff but now we can do everything, everything!" NANA type story. Without the ending as well.

I only watched GtK dorama and the fake painter being a girl was a totally fine change I think

LOL

Mikoko spinoff soon.

Ten is too subtle of mc for Sup Forums.

People keep up bringing up the female protagonist bit, so I figured we should tackle what exactly could be gained by making one. Kindly fuck off with your feminist boogey man shit at the mere mention of women having problems. I'm not asking to push an agenda. I only care about compelling stories.
Haven't seen Nana myself, but looks like a thing you could work off of.

>female protagonist couldn't work in a mafia setting
Just give her a superior male deuteragonist to balance things out

This meme needs to be updated

Fuck wrong image.

I enjoyed Harada's transformation from "bad guy who opposes Ten" to "an empty shell of his former badass self".

>tfw yakuzaman's inner struggles hit home hard

It was to get rid of annoying newbies for both series sake so it was specifically Akagi and can't be Kaiji, no.

>tfw even if you know what's wrong with you, you can't fix yourself

He really confessed everything to Hiroyuki despite barely knowing the guy. It really shows how much he was hurt and how similar the two were. Harada is a badass but deep down he's a moe man.

They were brought together by the miracle named Akagi.

I don't get it, I'm new to FKMT.

>tfw I can't even post my japanese comic book page fast enough
shameful

gotta get to tenpai faster user

Kakegurui threads started being full of Kaiji vs Kakegurui fights after Mother's Basement made a video about it. FKMT fags invaded the threads to talk about Washizu's moeness and Akagi in general, thus began to describe accurately how these threads went

not a big loss since Kakegurui threads died pretty fast without FKMT bumps anyway

I'm glad I wasn't around to see the autistic storm.

Because the idea itself was amusing and the execution was decent enough to keep me hooked. Also: youtu.be/1vv_u00Yk6w

Oh right, that. I tried giving it a spin but at least it made me appreciate FKMT's stuff more.

Damn Washizu morphed after every hanchan and n times during the last one, the dude is unbelievable.

>time for character development!
repeat this for 50 chapters

Read Liar Game. It's the only substitute of Kaiji for me, and with female MC. Anime never (?)

was it homo

How could it be anything else?

>I BET YOU LIKE B-B-BAD SHOWS AS W-WELL!!!

Hiroyuki maybe. Ten is GOAT.

>mirror images
could be but you messed that up Washizu

Why is Hiro so best boy?

He's a real human bean.

Favorite FKMT side character?

Ohgi, easily.

Really? I didn't think many people liked him. Why's he your favorite?

This. Why does nobody like him? Poor guy got it rough and I liked how pragmatical he was. Despite him being mostly used as a "this is the reasonable thing to do except Ohgi missed one crucial thing Akagi understood" exposition machine, his points usually made some sense and he acknowledged Akagi's genius fast.

He also btfo'd Washizu at the start, that's something

Besides being the narrator and thus making a lot of repetitive commentary, it's really annoying how his belief in Akagi wavers so much. He switches from "he's crazy, this will never work, how could he do such a stupid thing?" to "I knew he could do it all along, what a genius" at the drop of a tile.
It makes sense character-wise, but it's still grating.

Hiroyuki changing jobs at near 30 is weird by japanese standards, as I see (could be wrong) it's very oriental to suffer daily through the jobs they hate and the whole idea to try and express oneself trough one's profession is alien or something.

Can you really blame the guy?

His black and white judgements is the reason people misunderstand Akagi. FKMT sure could make Ohgi better.

I don't know, he seemed right on point most of the time.

Probably need to reread the manga before talking shit. Yasuoka things and Ohgi things are all the same in my head.

he's too pure. he helps people too much and then gets fucked over.

I've seen both Kaiji films. They're decent but forgettable. I remember Endou being replaced by a girl in the Pachinko arc.

Is Akagi edgy?

Kid Akagi was pretty expressive at least.

Yes.

Please I just want him to be happy

Do you think Washizu will find Akagi again? I kind of hope he doesn't, since that would mirror Akagi's own dissatisfaction with the result of the match.

I don't know this whole crap is really immature. Washizu should just live in whatever shelter country he chose by now, it's been 3 years.

He probably is but still pines over the lost match and never finding him again. I agree that it's immature, though.

He needs to ascend first.

He'll find him right before the end of his life and give a Ten speech

So, the amount of chapters left is a spoiler that nobody dies on screen, isn't it?

Osamu's gonna die

How about Washizu killing himself samurai-like?

Maybe Washizu will give the shortest meaningful speech in Fukumoto history.

Akagi wielding a fishing rod can solo 5 yakuzas ez

Before dying, that is.

Osamu will die for killing Fake Akagi in the live-action movie. That was weird.