No bullshit, Sup Forums, 86% of you have a bigger dick than he does

No bullshit, Sup Forums, 86% of you have a bigger dick than he does.
I want you to think on that when you try and ask a girl out the next time- let it embolden your true self.

Attached: melania-donald-trump-marriage-ss01.jpg (446x590, 67K)

The most important thing you can do for the white race, and yourself, is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>guy over 6 feet tall
>fucked many many chicks
>not one of them complained about it being too small

I don't think so Tim.

Attached: IMG_2785.jpg (600x872, 93K)

literally not one person cares about

>stormy weathers
>cadbury analytics
>Bullshit bob mueller

Trump is literally untouchable. Deal withs it.

Attached: 5EE9DFFA-82E7-4FAD-93EB-A28B46F52BEC.jpg (480x353, 38K)

>implying you can trust the words of a paid whore
>unless there's evidence

Attached: giphy.gif (480x256, 1.32M)

Trump probly has at least 7-8 inches. That would put him bigger than 90% of pol.
Nice try op.

You can look at his height and his hands and his face. If you werent such a cuck faggot, op, youd be able to put 2 and 2 together and realize there is no way trump doesnt have a relatively huge penis. Hes not asian. Hes a huge white guy with huge hands. I bet he bottoms out in melania.

nigger pls

Attached: schiff.png (1584x446, 1.53M)

Someone has penis envy.

he literally has a 9 inch penis, as attested to by TWO of his ex-wives, one of which described it as the best sex they've ever had. i'm sorry i have to be the one to break this to you, but Trump is and always will be a chad that could fuck your fat girlfriend if he was penniless.

I don't think she's attractive.
She was his employee and illegal immigrant.
A hooker who "dated" Italian businessmen but no long term relationships.

Sad story from the 90's about desperate Eastern European women. Also typical.

Well I have above average, but I sure as hell don't sit on several billion dollars.

1. Read that last word as penisless
2. An image of trump fucking melanoma like Christian Bale from American Psycho comes to mind

I saw on Sup Forums nice sexy pictures of him and Ivanka in the bedroom.

>implying Trump had billions in the 90's
He was in debt, he had nothing. Rothschilds were rescuing him from personal bankruptcy and poverty.

Next thing you'll say that Trump hasn't paid for a hundred abortions because women didn't come forward.

NDAs. He makes everybody sing NDAs.

Schiff: "TRRRUUUUUUUUUUMP COCK?!?!?

Attached: schittbag.jpg (310x163, 5K)

Why the fuck do you fags care about another mans dick what the fuck is wrong with you who fucking cares about his cock

Attached: 8BCA1116-DC9F-44E6-93DB-3E9FCEA847D6.jpg (500x372, 35K)

>when you have thoroughly discussed every aspect and angle of Donald Trump
>except one
>his COCK

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (373x305, 39K)

>drumpf wont let us nuke russia!
>lets throw his dick picks at him!
what a time to be alive

>Melania drunk posting again.

OP here I know the size of Trumps dick and it's small! Real small trust me, I'm not projecting my own fears on to people I dislike. It's tiny trust me why would I just make stuff up on the internet.

>fat
>bald
>insecure
>small hands
>bragged about his dick size on a campaign rally
>has to buy wives

literally pic related

Attached: tumblr_m8h0jbreTD1qar3euo1_250.gif (245x245, 546K)

I didn't vote for him because of the size of his dick. I voted for him based on his 4-decade long business record showing he can run the fucking country.

you could fuck melania, queen of slavslime golddiggers, better than that cuck
i believe in you sweetie