Love Live! Sunshine!!

Have you worshipped our lord and savior Chika-sama today?

What did they mean by that?

Chika is the reason Sunshine is shit

Isn't it too easy to lay the blame on a single character?

I want Ruby to do push-ups on top of me.

*Blocks your path to winning Love Live!*

Chika is cute.

Post pics of the Yohane/Mari book.
Please, my dick begs you.

>Episode 1-3: only get meme lines
>Episode 4-6: gets no lines
what did Maru do to deserve this?

fatties don't deserve to speak

>riko will fall at the start of the finals and go GOMENASAI and they give them another chance
Sunrise please.

I don't know what's included in that book but here.

Why can't I let the mental image of Kanan's and Mari's futa dick ramming up Maru's ass go?

People don't like Chika anyway

Chika is a very middle of the road raibu. Not that many people hate her but she's not a lot of people's favorites.

MUH

Of course it is.
Have some more. Sorry, can’t show you Riko’s panties, those are only for me and Chikacchi.

Considering she's the leader of Aqours and the protagonist this seems pretty awkward

>still crack shipping
It's obvious Sunrise has moved on from ChikaRiko. Why don't they get with the times?

Yeah the cool ship is Chika/Everyone

Obviously you're wrong.

Not really. The same was mostly true for Honk and her popularity prior to her S1 drama. Just because they stand out and get a lot of screen time doesn't mean they'll be peoples favorites.

Well surely in any form in media you'd want the main character to be one of the most well-liked characters

>MFW An-Chan injures herself doing those flips at the next Live

Why the fuck are the planking?

Honk was my favorite and she still is, but when you take into consideration that poorly made S1 drama, her vast amount of screen time both in S2 and the movie, it is no wonder that the most people had enough of her and she is treated worse than garbage now.

>anchan ends up doing it
>hagtards still mad
I can see it...

No but I did press S today to spit at her.

No, Chika is sitll a shit. Same with her shitty Seiyuu. Cute song though, will Miracle Wave be on the My Mai Tonight CD?

WTF man! This song was garbage and the outfits were garbage too. The CGI was decent and they are still going to the Nationals too! This is horseshit man! Fuck Aqours!

The suits want all the girls to be well liked. As long as they aren't hated by a large majority of the fan base then they don't care who's the most popular of the group.

Will the 3rd years accept not winning the competition?

Will the 3rd years accept my cock?

> The suits want all the girls to be well liked.

Then why haven't You and Ruby gotten more screentime?

They will, since they end up saving the school they will be happy leaving a legacy as being part of the idol group that saved Uranohoshi.

Because Love Live, unfortunately, is a plot driven anime and those two are irrelevant in its progression

Yoshiko is completely irrelevant to the plot as well but she gets 10 minutes of screentime each episode spouting the same repetitive memes.

I love Yoshiko but she really needs to STFU once in a while.

Considering we've seen a few times how much Aqours success means to them I get the feeling they wouldn't take losing well

Because Sunrise is shit and fails at diverting the time between character equally. Despite that You and Ruby are two of the more popular raibus.

>Ruby
>popular

>Halfway through the season
>Barely getting by regionals
We're getting 3rd season aren't we?

>Ruby
>popular

I think her lack of screentime is making her popular if only out of pity

Yet Yoshiko was instrumental in the last episode where she played a role in Riko's character progression and we got to know Yoshiko more as the result.

Ruby has consistently been in the bottom 3 of each popularity poll since S1.

>Aqours
>Winning Love Live
No, then it's Muse all over again but with a less talented group.

But if they don't get to the finals this season won't most of season 3 end up as filler?

Praise the rat god

And what does that have to do with the overarching plot of saving the school and winning Love Live?

I think they were making the point that being good enough for the finals wasn't enough. They needed to 'stand out' in some way; hence the new routine. Since there is so many teams now, and there are established favorites from ones who went to finals the last few years, being good enough skill-wise isn't even enough sometimes.

>but with a less talented group.
They seem like a more functional group than u's

>And what does that have to do with the overarching plot of saving the school and winning Love Live?
You mean the plot no one likes?

>watching love live for the plot

The fact that Riko is much more relevant character and she plays much larger role than You or Ruby.

>entire season of SoL shenanigans
Yes please.

Yes.

That's a poor justification for the lack of You and Ruby in the show. If the writers can make Tsushima "dude fallen angels lmao" Yoshiko relevant then they can make those two relevant as well.

>Ruby
>Popular

>no solo ED for Chika
YouChika ending confirmed?

People have been crying for that since the beginning. Is an entire season of random episodes with no plot going to be a bad thing now?

Chika/Everyone ending confirmed

>Is an entire season of random episodes with no plot going to be a bad thing now?
You just know everyone will complain about it being boring

They just don't want them to become relevant, the dog episode is the perfect example for this.
They actively write around them.

With a few "this is a idol series honest" scenes as well

>3rd season for this mess
Yeah no, we're getting a movie to wrap things up and then it's on to the next generation.

Who? Shitposters who hate Sunshine regardless?
Episodic format would be so much better and you know it.

>next generation.
No, stop please.

Reminder that PDP is not Gen 3 and they will never have lives or an anime.

What is PDP?

>next generation
Unless it's confirmed to be the Nijigasaki Girls, no thanks.
They already have confirmed that they will get songs.

No one except /vg/ actually thinks PDP will be relevant.

Can we all agree that Kanan is the most groundbreaking character in LL history?

Reminder that in 20 years Love Live is gonna have more series than Gundam

Guurinpa single when?

How?

So, does anyone actually like Cyaron or is it the worst thing ever with only one capable singer?

Gundam continues to come out with new series at a faster rate than LL does though.

I think they're the best sub unit and love all their songs. Come at me.

Do they even have a good songs? I was listening to that Day, day, day! and Ruby's part just killed my enjoyment. You's part wasn't any better.

No but I'm curious to as why you think that

You're too pleb to appreciate true idolshit.

Anyone got that comic of Dia looking all smug and quasi-tarded in the background of every panel?

Tfw mech OVA never

Kaigandoori and Yozora are both phenomenal songs.

Their second single was a big improvement but they're still my least favorite sub unit

Cyaron is my fav subunit as well

Chika and You are both amazing singers

>Love Live 2254
>school idol band in Japanese district on alien planet colony

>yet the plot is still them having to prevent their school from closing

Sorry to break it to you but everyone knows why people love cyaron. It's simply because of this pure girl.

I want to hatefuck this bitch.

Shut up Mari.

Remember, the raibus are not bitches. Since they will not refuse having sex with you.

these are yohane and lily, your litols demons for today

I do gotta say: they were rude, unsupportive, and overall shit last season. but that changed this season, which I'm really happy for