Stop calling Sato-chan a slut. She's pure now

Stop calling Sato-chan a slut. She's pure now.

I wonder if that's possible, handing out imoutos to sluts to purify them.

How many dicks has she taken?

A better question would be, how many dicks has she ever given back to their original owners?

A lot, but now she's purified.

Anime, WHEN?!

>pure
>makes out with another girl after acquiring a loli

>has had literally swimming pools worth of semen inside of her
Yeah, not possible for her to be pure.
Pureness is like glass, once it's broken, you can't put it back together. The cracks are always there.
Cheating a sleeping around is a biological imperative. He she did it once, she'll always do it. Also this

>makes out with another girl after acquiring a loli
Never happened.

Fuck off, speedreader.

Cheating whore.

Are you Suu-chan? Can't you see that Sato didn't liked her? It was all part of her plan to mindbreak her.
It's also implied that Obaa-san was Controlling/Talking to Sato at that moment.

>everybody's a psychopath: the manga
I bet even the loli will become a murder machine eventually.

>it's okay to cheat on the person you "love" and are "yandere" for for as long as it's for that person's own good
Just because a broken slut latched on to some particular person for a change doesn't make her any less of a slut.

It does make her less of a slut.

No, it sure as fuck doesn't.
Also, as has already been mentioned in this thread. Being a slut (cheating and sleeping around) is a biological imperative.

It would make her a repenting slut if she suddenly became devoted to one person. Too bad she didn't, so she's just a normal slut.

Reminder that rotting semen and sperm cells stay in the vaginal walls for many years.
The slut is tainted and no girl deserves second hand cum in their mouth.

Shio has magical powers you stupid fuck. And it has been already mentioned a bunch of times that she purifies people.

Yeah, nah. Some stupid "plot" contrived "reason" doesn't make her pure. That's like saying amnesia makes you a new person.

>implying a girl like Sato wouldn't use protection
She strikes me as way too calculating to risk STDs.

She strikes me as too much of a slut to not like it raw.

Irrelevant, unless the fun from raw sex minus the fun from safe sex is greater than the her desire to not get fucked up with aids (or some lesser STDs).

Name?

Have you heard of reverse image search?

I'm too lazy

He lust for semen over powers he desire for safety.
That said, the series never says she uses protection, and things like condoms aren't really that common is japan.

Then I suggest you wait until you can muster up the energy to go through with it.

So you expect other people to just cater to you? Yeah, fuck off and kill yourself.

>He lust for semen over powers he desire for safety.
Nice headcanon.
>That said, the series never says she uses protection,
True.
>things like condoms aren't really that common is japan.
Nonsense.

Well, just saying the name would have made everything a lot easier but I guess I'll go search the name

How many times do you need to be told that cheating and sleeping around is a biological imperative? Hey brain is fucked, she clearly don't care about anything other than sleeping around, so why she care about safety.

It's not nonsense, you're just ignorant. Japanese culture is drastically different than American culture. Contraception is not as common because most of the time they marry young and are always with that person.

ALSO, if she actually cared safety, she wouldn't have sex at all. Because condoms don't prevent STDs that well. There is still a really high chance you'll get them.

I wonder what kind of person makes posts like this.

An intelligent one with common sense.

>cheating and sleeping around is a biological imperative
That's wrong though. There was a study done that showed that the more sexual partners a person has will significantly increase their risks of depression, anxiety and drug-abuse, especially in women.

Why do you argue with him?

>a study done that showed that the more sexual partners a person has will significantly increase their risks of depression
One thing has nothing to do with the other. And a simple google search of "cheating is a biological imperative" will show you that you're wrong.

Because unlike you, most people are not crippled by autism and understand how to interact with others.

God I hope that bitch dies. Or even better the Loli grows out of her phase or stokholm syndrome and cucks the whore

It's fantasy, user. If it says that she can fly, she can fly, if it says that she can't die, then she can't die.
If it says that Shio purifies people, then she can. Don't add your shit to it.

She's not a new person no matter what plot contrived nonsense you try to come up with.
Her vag isn't any less of a gaping chasm because Shio "purified" her.

Plus, she STILL fucks around with other people after the supposed purification.

You're trying to come up with nonsense. It's not "purified" it's purified.
>Her vag isn't less of a gaping chasm
Now you're adding your shit.
>fucks around with other people
To save her kidnapped loli, you shit fuck.

Oh, okay. I didn't realize I was actually dealing with a brain damaged person.
She fucks 100s of dudes. Thus, her vag is a gaping chasm. This isn't making shit up. You're just retarded.

Your ego is clearly very fragile and sad, so you can have the last word, you clearly need it.

5 minutes.

>She's pure now
That's not how it works you fucking idiot.

Have you ever kissed a pure loli?
No?
Then how would you know?

Shio purifies.

You were already proven wrong.

Do you really want the (you)s that badly?

No, I want you to accept that you are wrong and stop posting. Pretty much the exact opposite of being a redditor like you and caring about "(you)s".

I'm not wrong. You won't make me stop posting.
Did I said that I care about the (you)s?
Why are you talking about ego?
Why do you keep assuming stuff?
>Her vagina must be a gaping chasm because she fucked a bunch of people so she must be unpure
Now I have to ask you what you think about her auntie, because she appeared in front of the police while she's dead/not present.
According to your thinking that chapter isn't real because it's common knowledge that dead people can't interact with other people.

Yes, you did say it. By saying "(you)" at all.
And I didn't assume anything. You're just an obnoxious retard.

>Now I have to ask you what you think about her auntie
Literally irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the fact she fucks 100s of guys of her own accord. And clearly you don't understand what the means. Because when a girl gets fucked a lot, her vag becomes lose and saggy. e.g. a gaping chasm.

>You're just an obnoxios retard
That's assuming stuff
>Literally irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the fact she fucks 100s of guys of her own accord. And clearly you don't understand what the means. Because when a girl gets fucked a lot, her vag becomes lose and saggy. e.g. a gaping chasm.
Her Auntie died. And clearly you don't understand what the means. Because when a girl dies, her body can't mobe. e.g. can't open a door and talk to the cops.
You actually don't understand what I'm talking about. And you don't understand that purify means purify.

Nope, I'm not assuming anything. You're a retard because you don't understand common sense, and you're obnoxious because you're pathetically attached to your thread, so you keep waiting until it hits page ten to bump it so you can keep it alive as long as possible.

Why do you keep trying to bring up her aunt? Again, it has nothing to do with what kind of person she is and how her past of sleeping around with tons of guys.

You like a shit series, get over it.

It's common sense that dead people can't talk, but it the series it happens so we already know that there's something supernatural going on, we can surely assume that more supernatural things can happen, like a little girl purifying a slut.
Thinking that she isn't a slut now because it's common knowledge that sluts can't be purified it's the same as saying that her auntie couldn't talk to the cops and all that stuff didn't happened.

>still trying to talk about the aunt
Dead people talking and a whole person changing are not the same thing. Look up something called token type identification. Basically, because we can still recognize the character it's the same character. Thus, because we know the character is a slut, she's still a slut even after the "purification". Her past doesn't go away. And of course, she still fucks around with other people after the "purification". This is the part where you say "b- but she does it to protect the loli!", to which common sense will tell you, there is clearly other ways she could have protected here, especially in a series with super natural aspects. So, clearly her mind set is still to sleep around and fuck things.