Is there any hope left for leafs

I'm seriously wondering. Are leafs doomed?

Attached: 1469221077408.jpg (3066x2253, 1.88M)

didgeripoo

>playa dust
i'm about 99% sure this is at burning man, in the US.

Believe it or not, contrary to Sup Forums memes, we're pretty much in the same boat as the rest of the West, but we're only a little further. I genuinely think Sweden is worse off because we have less terrorism.

>US

Attached: leaf.jpg (623x605, 49K)

terrorists can only operate on summer hours otherwise they freeze

there never was much hope, being a US vassal sealed our fate.

Sweden is worse off due to lower overall population to dilute the menace and by taking in literally anyone.

Is that a didgeridoo? Is he didgeridoo-ing her in the ass?

The fuck is going on here?

some girl wanted to show off her canadian pride, i guess.
do they even have deserts in canada?

>Is there any hope left for leafs

No

Attached: DYqsLPTXkAAkdSk.jpg (600x395, 56K)

Fair important points, they also go to the U.S. because they get more ink. Outside the big cities things are alright though. I'm not optimistic for the future of this country and am looking to get out,

The only hope left in Canada lies in Alberta and maybe Newfoundland. Quebec had hope but Montreal it's been dragged down too far by Montreal. The rest is lost. Burn it to the ground.

Too many poorly-tanned white people to be Canada

Yeah I think this is burning man, though we do have some sandy beaches in parts of the country.

No

the day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>do they even have deserts in canada?
Ya but not like that. That's burning man man.

They're doing a live homage to "Digeridoo Me", apparently

kek fpbp

Those are some nice breasts

what the fuck is this

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE ALL THESE WHORES AAAHHHHH FUCKING HIGH TEST

Leaf man blowing into the ass of a french thot.

Attached: 1215436.jpg (645x851, 84K)

More like western Canada (Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan) and non-urban Southern Ontario. Newfoundland votes hard Liberal all the time.

I respect this leafs insightful response.

White women in general are whores. And white men are soys who follow them. All led by the jew.

Attached: 1518994462515.jpg (400x352, 15K)

They call them "pneumatic rakes" up there in canadia

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>*snifffff*

Tbf, the parasitic tendencies of the Leaf extend to our music festivals just like everything else. You can't even enter the venue before some obnoxious fags from Edmonton, Toronto (or some equally godawful shithole) stroll up to you and ask you for drugs in full view of staff and security.

Attached: 1521491262779.jpg (1024x759, 109K)

Attached: 1498101640460.gif (500x253, 2.76M)

Look like a burning man event... you where the empowered woman goes and burns more than something from her past... she burn her holes with cocks, fists, and objects... getting more empowered...and free

canadians just do this shit

The thing with East Coast Liberal voters is that they'll vote Liberal because its family tradition. It's odd. They think the Liberals will be there to protect them from the Merchants in Toronto and Montreal.

Plus gibs.

>shit white people do

I'm right in Sodom aka T.O, and everyone is completely different than when I was born. The only option i got is returning to roots in the balkans and they're not doing any better

Pretty arousing

no

Come on... you and Sven are the ones that should shut up with leaf raking... we are not in your tier yet...close but not there yet...

Digeridoos were invented by black people.

Man you're lucky, my family's lived here for centuries, can't get any other kind of citizenship. I was astonished when I first came to Toronto, 'twas a major red/black pill. I had no idea there were people like that in real life.

high arctic, partss of bc and alberta behind mountain ranges

Attached: hodoos.jpg (960x720, 126K)

Its easy for leafs to enter the USA

and? All i see is white people in this photo, What mental gymnastics are you planning on playing?

>Abos
>Black

I'M GONNA DIDGERIDOO YOU IN THE ASS

yes
leaf MPs are taking some taxpayer paid trips across Canada to figure out the strange surge in human trafficking...

Attached: paid_in_full2.png (674x1008, 574K)

So fucking someone with a digeridoo is like fucking them with the BBC? Just asking for a friend.

>abos
>white
leaf pls

Let's see... for the next federal election we have

>Trudeau
>the most bland Cuckservative ever
>a Sikh communist

No hope.

I don't follow whores but it turns out pretty much every girl is a whore when I do a little digging. It's lonely as fuck in my head but I'm thankful I'm not on a leash. It just saddens me to know women won't get better anytime soon.

Attached: yuh.jpg (434x357, 79K)

There's one way to save them. In the interest of global peace, we can let China have Indochina while we take Canada.

Attached: War Plan Red.png (1780x1158, 3.78M)

>two countries who are actually taking steps, no matter how small to try and uncuck themselves
>comparable to Canucks who haven't even begun to formulate the foundation of even the most basic countermeasures against being completely destroyed as a nation, yet consistently tries to preen about how they're (for now) slightly more 'white' instead of encouraging and helping other cunts.

Attached: 1519977922705.jpg (497x500, 50K)

A canadian born sikh with nationalistic views and slightly fascist ideals would be great for canada. Sorry you guys are so fucked.

Your powers of observation are breathtaking, my fellow cheeseburgistani

Fuck, still had that stupid templar flag

Hey at least in the first parts of the war my place isn't going to be occupied.

were doomed. voting doesn't matter anymore

Attached: diversity.png (2204x2971, 374K)

What the fuck are those tits?

Attached: IMG_1125.jpg (117x130, 7K)

Abos aren't white, but they aren't black either. They're abos.

>doesn't live within 200 miles of the border

Are you a trucker in Yellowknife or an Injun? Both will be treated extremely well on the event of annexation.

Next election their might be a surprise ;)

Attached: 1519778041307.png (235x215, 6K)

Perfection.

>abos aren't black
uh-huh okaaaaaay

>Alberta
>MAYBE Newfoundland
Alberta is trash and has been for decades. Newfoundland, PEI and Northern Nova Scotia are the best provinces/regions. Who cares what the politics there are if they don't affect you anyway? Also territories? Whitehorse is a great spot.

sad tits

Are Poos black?

abos are desert Indians

How does he sit with his legs so close together? Is nothing there?

Likely the result of repeated bouts of weight rubber-banding between obese landwhale and coke-addicted hungry skeleton. Essentially the female version of Jonah Hillsteinowitz

Some of them get pretty dark, but abos are clearly niggers from a different continent. Kind of like if you go to weird parts of africa you'd find niggers who don't look like regular blacks.

the absolute state of over the hill party roasties

no wonder burning men cunts throw themselves in the fire when they realize that they're middle age, STD raddled fatbodies with room temperature IQs from too many drugs and zero life prospects left

Attached: canada in decay -preface.jpg (1776x2994, 1.15M)

He's wearing his chastity cage.

Indians are already desert Indians. What the fuck.

No, nuke us

Attached: distribution in percentage of the foreign born population by place by birth 1871 to 2011.png (1120x900, 94K)

Attached: 1520662817563.jpg (737x787, 266K)

>Dreadlocks
>Saggy full tit nipples

*Gags in B flat*

There's only two explanations:
1.) He's a grower with exceptionally good boxers/briefs that allow his benis to fall back to a defensible position under his thighs while maintaining support
2.) He's a microbenis faggot that castrated himself.

Option 2 is far more likely.

Attached: 1521449997281.gif (624x335, 2.06M)

Please tell me there's video of this performance.

>B flat

No pls. Truly the negress fake nails on a chalkboard of notes.

Attached: 1518397939054.jpg (2048x2048, 692K)

I wish I could breathe through that tube for the rest of my life

I get your point, and checked, but I've never really heard the term "black" being applied to groups other than Africans.

That’s definitely true for the Maritimes, and probably for Quebec. If Maxime Bernier wasn’t such a hardline libertarian the Conservatives would have had a chance in Quebec.

>Sikh terrorist to be exact
Scheer was elected because the Cons knew Kellie Leitch had no chance of being elected, while the other candidates were either frauds inserted by the liberal party (Chong, O’Leary), or
those even more obscure than Scheer (even remember who Saxton was? I don’t).

is this the new dust3 map on counter strike?

WE wuz samurai n shit

Yeah I was referring to the Maritimes. Quebec is strange with elections, they really have a bit of a hive mind.

that's not how you diffuse the bomb

lost

>his tail is literally tucked in between his legs

Attached: 1496131737413.png (646x680, 272K)

Are they using her as a rake?

fucking lost

TFW AUSTRALIAN NOGS INVENTED THE SONIC BUTT-BLASTER DELUXE

Her stomach looks more or less normal though, no signs of fluctuating weight there and she is young. With the tits of an 80 year old. Fucking weird.

FPBP

POST 25YO NATURALS

Is that you you guys learned to shitpost?

this pretty much sums up Canada today.

Attached: mountie faint.gif (240x135, 792K)