Would you be opposed to African immigration if only high IQ black women came to your country?

Would you be opposed to African immigration if only high IQ black women came to your country?

Attached: 1521508141779.webm (500x625, 870K)

no

yeah

MAYBE

high IQ black women read about the segregation and freak out

I DONT KNOOOW

Yes

>High IQ
>African women

CAN YOU REPEAT
THE
QUESTION

CONFUSED

I'm from Detroit. I know better.

No niggers. Period. No one has time enough to genocide every one of them; we simply need to buy land, build a city and not let them in.

>what is the bell curve

Explain why.

Attached: 1521507290919.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

We need to send sperm from high IQ donors to Africa to make them smarter.

Yes becsuse its braindraining their countries and turning them into shitholes.

If they are a valuable resource, yes. I wouldn't count on it being a common occurrence, though.

yes america is supposed to be a white country

Yes. Saying "high IQ black women" implies that there will only be about 10 of them, so as long as we can keep them separate from each other then I don't see why not.

I usually don't care about wombs being brought here desu. So long as the mixed spawns are raised by white men and raised in a white society run by white men, it'll work out fine.

>African intellectuals

Attached: 1520344126212.png (954x703, 543K)

and regression to the average user

>high IQ
>African

Wait, the question was "would you be opposed". I meant to say no. I think we can handle 10 black women.

and why the fuck should they?

think again why are elites importing especially africans from undeveloped cultures and regions

No. Niggers are an abomination.

yes

iif we keep soaking up the smart ones their nations never develop and they keep asking for gibs

but on the otherhand if they do develop they would become an economic rival and a threat so its in our interest to keep them poor if we can.

so no,the smart ones are few and far between,as long as they dont start moaning about whiteness in white countries and running for govt fair dos

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of blacks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in african studies and detroit studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are just a faggot who should just kill yourself.Thanks for listening.

They should be on their own continent implementing fascism to empower their own race and nations rather than offloading their population surplus who have the minds of children but we all know they are the attack dogs of the Jews and never will. It's easier to kill whitey and then wonder why their nations become failed states in 10 years.

Attached: south african mob.jpg (680x907, 216K)

no

Attached: 1520824851709.jpg (800x1215, 127K)

>using reddit
please fuck back off nigger

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

> high IQ black women
Why don't we let in nigger unicorns while we're at it? And elves too as long as we're talking about mythical creatures.

Attached: black-unicorn-corey-ford.jpg (675x900, 64K)

nice script that replied really fast

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

Attached: 9873948759834657345.jpg (1442x1600, 667K)

No because when they breed with none-black the children's IQ revert back to the black mean.

no, regression to the mean is real, even if they are smart they will still make dindus

Attached: 09798367498563784583745.jpg (1280x850, 1.02M)

They really do operate at a lower level than every other race.

Attached: 79 IQ.webm (202x360, 1.17M)

So long as they are also civilised and open to cultural integration then I will have no quarrel with it. I have no problem with people based solely on skin tone.

Attached: PolishedHooves.jpg (1278x958, 105K)

>high IQ
>nigger
So none of them?

Attached: 1517807798134.jpg (564x518, 42K)

Attached: whatdidshesay.jpg (720x405, 33K)

>meme flag
>muh diversity bullshit
>divide & conquer
Learn how to sage newfriends and help maintain quality of the board.

Only bump quality posts.

This is how it's done here, instead of upboats.

>when in Rome

Attached: 1517245281739.jpg (1440x992, 175K)

Attached: 13774471_1554716104835228_971586871_n.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

Attached: 2959719524_f4f5ae8e35_b.jpg (1024x768, 439K)

Attached: 3215641685465165.jpg (461x458, 45K)

>regression to mean
no

yes because high IQ is not always inherited but being a nigger is always inherited

what a qt

>NIGBOT-9000 has brown a fuse
>should we fix it? Y/N

user, I....

Attached: 9763478583745.jpg (518x400, 27K)

when ope' makes a thread knowing full well it will be an NHT by comment #2

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x401, 27K)

Necklace yourself nigger.

Attached: fam necklacing.webm (198x360, 2.9M)

>high IQ black women

No such thing.

But even if you find a rare one...no.

The "regression to mean" anons are either retards or shills.

Why do people suggest women immigrants as if they're less damaging than the men? They'll just breed more of them.

high iq black women? what, we’d get maybe two? Three come over?

Those brainy brown chicks will assimilate feminist nonsense and go into Umfufu mode.

that woman looks crazy, jodi arias eyes

>if only high IQ black women came to your country
what, like the ones with 90-95 iq?

yes

Yes

>IQ of 169
>Typing out paragraphs instead of communicating in memes
You're talking shit Tyrone

post more unicorns

Attached: 1521173009704.gif (448x796, 2.98M)

Is this a pasta?

Yes they should stay in Wakanda and fuck off.

I don't know, why are they doing it mr democrat? In my experience, African immigrants are pretty alright. Probably because they have to be pretty top tier to get over here in the first place, as all immigrants should

Keep em all out. They're all trouble.

holy shit what do you think? are you serious? Are you Italian? cause you are acting like about the stupidest wop-dago on the entire internet.

Attached: 1384664325882.gif (300x300, 982K)