Tsukihime

People who want Nasu to touch Tsukihime on this day and age are begging to ruin it because it will have severe retcon and will adapt to modern otaku culture for even more quick bucks

i don't care, i just want to see my arcueid

There's no Arcueid in the remake. All I can see is a short-haired Saber.

Newsflash: when tsukihime came out it already was modern otaku culture, it was an EROGE E R O G E

This meme is boring, Ciel and Akiha have the same face as Arcueid. Shirou and Shiki have the same face as Arcueid. Sakura, Rin and Medusa have the same face as Arcueid. The GO protagonists have the same face and so on

Also Saber is a Hisui clone in the first place

what retcon will nasu pull out of his ass

kohaku doesn't get rapped

Takeuchi's sameface is annoying, but there was something about the old Arc sprites that made her just lovely, something that isn't here anymore. Oh, and the fucking miniskirt.

miniskirt is okay, it's only the hair really

what if arcueid never go back to sleep

I don't even know why it needs a sequel. At best you could ask for the legendary Sacchin route.

Also I'm conflicted about that Ciel hairstyle. I like it but the original stood out more, then again the original could look weird from time to time.

It's not a sequel, it's a remake
>why
money

you mean reboot

Sorry, mixed the words.

No; of course it couldn't be because Nasu would like to revisit the text of an early, amateur work of his upon which he believes that he can, now, improve. It's gotta be because "money"! Nothing else makes sense, after all.

>Nasu
>thinking of 'improving' anything after producing all the fate mobage shit

Nah, Nasu is a hack.

Urobuchi said in an interview a little while ago that Nasu stopped working on Tsukihime because he wants money from GO and Extra

Whens this shit actually coming out?

I decided to skip out on tsukihime nearly a decade ago when it was first announced but I'm starting to think this remake won't actually happen

Len

If you're a fan of VNs and/or Type-Moon, why haven't you read one of their most influential works yet? The Remake was never gonna replace the original annyway, it's an altered story with new characters.

>I decided to skip out on tsukihime nearly a decade ago when it was first announced but I'm starting to think this remake won't actually happen

The best h-scene Nasu ever wrote

That's a lie. And we both know it, presumably. You just want to get a rise out of people. Nasu's words in that text were: "My motivation concerning Tsukihime grows more and more every year but, as there are other things which I should be doing... I am sorry."

>「「月姫」にかけるモチベーションは年々高まっている反面、今は他にもやるべきことがあるので。。。すみません。」

I WANT TO SUMMON A SUCCUBUS DEMON QT GF

What's wrong with nasu?

He sold out.

>no rape in Nasu's work
I wish.