One Piece

What's Smoothie's deal?
There's got to be something to her past being thick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1smCbzME0Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice black bars retard.

At least use different images if you're gonna keep making Smoothie threads.

Luffy ran away like a coward. Again.

I could forgive running away from Big Mom. But Katakuri?He screws up big time by going G4 out of turn, and instead of fighting he decides to just fucking bail. Again. Why not just throw Katakuri into the Mirror World and be done with it? He is clearly not strong enough to defeat a sweet commander fair and square.

I believe Hackda is setting things up for another timeskip that will take place during the Wano arc. There is literally no other way to excuse this shit writing. It's like every other chapter is written by some fan or something. I'm dropping this shit manga for a few months, hopefully this arc will be done.

Meh, looks forced.

It looks to elaborated to be a joke, also it's twitter

>I believe Hackda is setting things up for another timeskip that will take place during the Wano arc.
Anyone who genuinely believes there'll be a second timeskip is an idiot.

This post is incoherent as fuck

He's a hackposter, what did you expect?

>Luffyfags are this assblasted

Any Katakuri fags here? I want to POUND you!

If Wano is in 1-2 years then that means WCI probably finishing around chapter 900 and Reverie is going to be much longer than expected.

The only way I can see the latter being a properly sized arc is if Luffy actually goes to it, and if that's true then that's a huge game changer.

>jokes and reverse baiting can't possibly be elaborated but anger rants can
Are you for real? Anyways this shit is trash, it's not remarkable enough to stand on its own, nor creative enough to deserve being spread. Unlike stuff like the King Crimson video or the THREE NIGGAS Boku no Pico. Both of which you'll notice nobody cares whether or not the guys were pretending or not because they're just too good.
This screen has its place in a collage of butthurt wano reactions (like the ones people did with the reactions after the endgames in Naruto were unveiled) but on its own it's trash. It has no value as a maymay, and it doesn't even deserve a spot in anyone's folder.

Yes, please pound me. Don't invite Pound though.

So what's the deal with Marco, why is he this popular despite being absent from the manga for hundreds of chapters.

Meh, looks forced.

Fujos shipping him with Ace probably

The ones voting in polls are mostly kids who think fire powers are cool.

The fans see him as Ace's go to fuckboy. Neat powers too I guess

Omnidemographic popularity.
>handsome (women and gay men +++)
>shipping potential (fujos ++++++)
>cool powers (everyone +++)
>good spot in both the hierarchy of pirates and powerlevels (women ++ powerlevelfags+++)
>stalled an admiral (powerlevalfags ++++)

This is the superior poll anyway. Fuck the nips for not giving Brook the respect he deserves.

English versions are always shit

It's still pretty much the same

>marco
>handsome

>believing the 1-2 years until wano are going to be filled with Big meme

>good spot in both the hierarchy of pirates and powerlevels (women ++ powerlevelfags+++)
I don't get how women have a specific interest in this

>zolo
everytime

>Brook 4th
>Blackbeard top 20
>Hancock absent
>Hawkins suddenly
It's pretty different just wish Chopper was lower

>Doflamingo still higher than Crocodile
shitty taste spreads across countries

When are we getting more Blackbeard?

Probably in about 5 years if Oda wants to keep wasting time on irrelevant shit.

>Ace,Shanks,Marco still absurdly high despite not doing anything for hundreds of chapters
>Carrot over Jinbe
>Carrot over anyone
>Chopper above Franky
Shit taste is all over the world

If Akainu or Kizaru was the first Admiral the Strawhats met, would the series have ended? What if Akainu instead of Kizaru had gone to Sabaody?

A high position in society makes people more attractive regardless of the way they look. That goes for characters too.
Picture the most average neighbor of the opposite sex (or the one you're interested in) you ever had. See them? Now what if I told you he's actually a prince/princess and/or has 5 billions at the bank? Suddenly you're interested, aren't you? The quest for territory and hierarchy are firmly implanted in the human mind and take many forms.

>Yonkos are irrelevant shit
Kill yourself. We saw him during Dressrosa and Zou anyway.

>making op threads more than once in a blue moon
I think I made one like 2 years. Imagine designating your own self as a "thread creator" and using the same imgs over and over. God some anons piss me off. An intolerable level of pathetic

I got spoilers from one of Oda's assistants.
Luffy has already reached his peak strength. There won't be any further powerups for him. He'll spend the rest of the manga running away from stronger opponents.
There's just one more G4 form for him to unlock: Gear Fourth - Running Man, which isn't a powerup per se.
Source: my wife who sleeps with Oda's assistants

>What if Akainu instead of Kizaru had gone to Sabaody?

All them niggas would have gotten fisted

>biggest poll
>900 votes

No, we did not. We legit haven't seen Blackbeard's full time skip design.

Last time we actually saw him was in 2010.

Forgot to mention that Nigero Man fully covers him with Haki.

An entire fucking year for Reverie is a waste of time.
Oda has forgotten how to write arcs without dragging them on for too long.

They'd still get saved by Kuma, but will probably end up scarred by lava burns forever

He know he has bows tied to this beard and that his beard is longer. He may even have less teeth in his mouth.

He's gonna be ripped.

Youre fucking hilarious. Seriously my sundays status has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to your incredibly savvy wit. Holy shit what would I have done today without your fucking incredible memes?

>same beard as we saw him sporting post time-skip on his den-den mushi
the parrot too oda, please

That'll go against his initial design. He's not some ripped juicehead or fujobait, he's a fat, ugly bastard and anything other than that is unacceptable.

Any Katakuri fags here? I want to RUN AWAY from you

LUNAMI!!!

Reverie is the most important world event in the story.
>that slave bridge being built for 800 years will be completed and it’ll mean big news.

>reverie has been built up for 15 years
>should be dealt with in a couple chapters

Wait, what? How does these polls work then? People rank their favouritre character by listing multiple ones? I thought It was like 8000 people voted for Luffy and Zoro, 5000 for Sanji, etc etc. So it'd be like 20,000 voters or whatever. Is that not how it works?

You motherfucker, I nearly choked on my bread.

>built up
>fucking built up
Nigger, fucking please. We got a fucking flashback and some guy say Dragon was gonna be a problem. That was fucking it. Don't pretend that it was hyped up to be some crazy super arc. The only ACTUAL hype was the recent chapter with Vivi and the others going.

Reverie is going to be huge.

The warlord programs going to be abolished. Cobra is going to be killed for questioning the void century. Vivi is going to be outed as a pirate, and join the Straw Hats after the World Government criminalizes her entire family and takes control of Alabasta. The Revolutionary Army is going to attack Mariejois to kill either the kings or celestial dragons, and Sabo will meet Stelly as the new king of Goa. If Luffy is there he'll finally meet Dragon. The worldwide civil war that's been brewing for the entirety of the series might finally become a reality.

I'm glad Oda's taking the time with this arc instead of summarizing it all with fucking exposition in a newspaper.

you have three votes

youtube.com/watch?v=1smCbzME0Ag

>The warlord programs going to be abolished.

does that mean they're going to rape Amazons?

They'll send Fujitora, he should be immune to Hancock's fruit.

I notice hackposting is peak whenever it's daytime weekend PDT.

You two get it. The Reverie can't be abridged, it's literally going to be Infodump, Worldbuilding and Lore: The Arc. I can't wait for it. Fuck Wano and the fightfags that migrated from Bleach and Naruto.

can't they just promote amazon lily to a world government country?

That would require Hancock submitting to WG, which she'd never do.

>that migrated from Bleach and Naruto.

Are we sure about that? They're the people who are known for being rampant with their "HURRRRR WAN PISS IS SHIT I WON'T READ IT BECAUSE OF SHIT ART DURRR" and won't touch this series with a 10 feet pole. I'm pretty sure they migrated to HeroAca instead. Not to mention One Piece is too long to migrate and invest your time into.

even if her shichibukai position is in danger?

She has submitted to CD cock tho

do you think Smoothie could get away with marrying a girl for a political marriage?

She's a sweet commander so she probably has a lot more authority and more pull on Big Mom's decisions then most of her other siblings.

ATLA doesnt necessarily always have 1v1 fights either. The battle conflicts that arise are always story driven so you can have any sort of matchup based on what each character needs to accomplish Honestly made me appreciate OP a little more after seeing done so well in the other series.

> Franky low as fuck in both regions.

When will Oda admit his new design was a mistake and fix it?

meant for

The only reason she ended up joining the war was for Luffy.

How funny would it be if Smoothie is killed off but a few chapters later some mysterious person throws Chopper a note and then everyone begins wild speculations about how Smoothie is still alive and helping the crew?

He just needs to be shrunk down a bit and get his old hair back.
The shoulders don't even look that bad.

No, it was Naruto ending first and then Bleach coming afterward. The threads pre-Chapter 700 for Naruto were not this bad. Once it ended, the shit hit the fan and when Bleach ended the damage was way beyond repair. What's worse is that the Naruto fans that came in the OP threads when Oda did that homage the same week as the last chapter were civil and realized the friendship Kishi and him had and likewise with the Straw Hat Jolly Roger painted by Boruto. It was the one time you saw actual fans and not the cancerous faggots that Sup Forums shat on for years. Some of the reasonable fans came here and didn't shit up the threads, knowing Naruto and One Piece were different beasts.

I can't speak for Bleach, but I know damn well the shipping started right when it was found out Rukia and Ichigo weren't together.

i mean i'm not expert but isn't one of the main advantage in political marriages providing heirs?

Nice

i don't remember the marines threatening boa to revoke her title if she didn't join the summit war

Itll be a weapon with a parrot df

Pretty sure that was the threat, which was why it was so convenient for them that Luffy ended up there.

Most were reading all 3 manga. People who had Naruto or Bleach as their favorite weren't participating in the One Piece thread back then. Most of them weren't even caught with the last chapters yet. Once Bleach and Naruto ended they migrated here. Bitter as ever.

>Learning that she had simply lied about supporting the World Government during this critical moment, Momonga threatens to have her Shichibukai status revoked unless she complies. Instead of a compliance, Momonga and his men receive her continued refusal and a taste of her powers
aight nevermind you were right

>tfw I got the correct chapter by just picking a random one

Blackbeard has 10 captains under him.

So, I think instead of Luffy getting another member after Jinbei, it will be the Straw Hats (including Luffy) vs the Blackbeard captains in one-on-one format and then the Straw Hats vs Commodore Blackbeard, 10-on-1.

They did, and she was about to give the official answer prior to Luffy showing up.

Who knows what she would have done otherwise. She did acknowledge that the title was convenient but she hadn't found a way to keep the title and not go.

Its possible that if Luffy didn't show up she'd have just went to Marineford and half assed it before leaving.

Nah, Aokiji will switch sides.

>the Straw Hats vs Commodore Blackbeard, 10-on-1.
Terrible. Never going to happen. It's clearly Luffy vs Blackbeard. The 10th member is Carrot.

I wouldn't count Aokiji as BB's ally unless Oda plans to do a U-turn with his character

Aokiji isn't one of the ten captains.
The captains are public knowledge, first announced in the Colosseum by Gatz. Aokiji hadn't even formally joined by that point, we saw Burgess talking with Blackbeard about it being a bad idea to let him into the crew later that arc.

I kinda wish Luffy got his crew to go separate ways and find their own crew, and when they come back make a similar structured force to Whitebeard's fleet.

Ohh, I think I get it. Thanks.

>wanofags

It doesn't matter if he's one of the Captains or not though. With Aokiji, it'd be Teach + 10 + Aokiji vs Luffy + 9. If Aokiji switches sides they'll both have 10 people.

you obviously can't cast more than one vote for each character, by the way

Luffy soloing someone with a darkness, quake, and whatever the fuck mythical zoan fruit he's going to have is just impossible.

Blackbeard is being set up as that JRPG final boss which requires you to have your full party member to be there to beat.

>is just impossible.
Yes, it is.
>is being set up as that JRPG final boss which requires you to have your full party member to be there to beat.
He's clearly not. He's set as the rival of the MC. They very clearly mirror each other. It will be a serie of 1v1.