Now that the election is over and the Trump/CNN soap opera is getting stale, what else is Sup Forums researching?

Now that the election is over and the Trump/CNN soap opera is getting stale, what else is Sup Forums researching?

Been getting super into the roots of ancient spirituality here, specifically in regards to shamanism and psychedelics

The dawn of man is a cool time, and there is tons of mystery to be had

Attached: 17190865_1778016655859138_8578505562892821727_n.jpg (695x900, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgx0yt6UUtA
youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im researching your moms pussy

tell

I have apprenticed a shaman. AMA

Attached: 056B8714-EC9E-4B58-89F7-990B5B9D88AD.jpg (580x435, 50K)

Where they legit or just a hipster?

youtube.com/watch?v=qgx0yt6UUtA

Legit. EMA. 3 1/2 years I had to end the practice, he wanted me to hermit in AZ. Wasn’t the life for me

3 minutes in so far, this is fucked up already

What does EMA stand for? (Forgive my ignorance)

And what was the coolest thing you saw/discussed?

DO NOT DO DRUGS YOU FUCKING MORON YOU WILL DIE

Thank God someone feels the same way. I mean i voted for the guy but I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about Donald fucking duck.

Everyone dies.

EVERYONE needs to read this, very related. CIA explains consciousness.

Attached: 1521506281795.jpg (761x685, 182K)

Forgot link:

golf rumors don't ask

Psychos arnt like other drugs... Like even on meth and what not you're kinda still there. Stuff like dmt will just like.... Poof. Be careful

I'm just taking the time to read a bunch of stuff and culture myself. Greek Myths, Don Quixote, Les Miserables, etc. It's important to do this in your free time because US schools teach you dick and the holocaust. I'm also getting heavy into Catholicism and Christianity, trying to build a connection with Jesus.

>what else is Sup Forums researching
The war on God, the Rockefellers, and Monsanto.

>hey, what is the Sup Forums researching?

>1 post by this ID

Y'all posting in a data mining thread.

You trying get vanned user?

youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI

pull in trigger

Attached: 4322195598_4b647f8018_b.jpg (1024x1024, 542K)

Please disregard my last communication. Clearly I was being facetious. These so called "golf rumors" do not exist and should not be researched further.

what is this pic, some african ripping off alex grey?

>outside reality
horrendous phrasing. nothing IS outside reality. reality is what is. Consciousness is a higher dimension than the 3rd and 4th.

Attached: Damnation Alley by Dimitar Marinski.jpg (1100x581, 72K)

>Consciousness is a higher dimension than the 3rd and 4th.
horrendous phrasing. consciousness exists within 4D. Spacetime is an energy that flows chaotically.

Attached: sex suit.jpg (676x376, 37K)

Outside spacetime is more proper, there are only 3 dimensions. Light is outside spacetime.