So was it beastiality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q
a.pomf.cat/iwcldo.mp3
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3960244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was she even the best girl?

Yes

But she is in a human form. Wouldn't it be ok to do a Pokemon if they had a form that was human?

Reocurring thought I've had ever since I was a kid: If you had a Ditto and told it to tranform into a grill and then proceed to do stuff with it, would it be weird? Asking for a friend.

Of course not, it already has sex with everything else. Nothing wrong with being a whore.

God knows how old this pic is

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with fucking a pokemon in pokemon form. They can consent.

Gods know how old we all are, still discussing Pokemon. I'm too young to feel this old.

How about Ditto on Ditto?

In the Pokémon world, humans are born from Mew too, so they're also Pokémon.

if you can keep changing your body, does that mean that you could keep cumming? Every transformation refills you.

Also every time you can change your species and sex. Can start off straight, become yuri, then yaoi, and then strait again.

Ashachu happened in 2002, and he wears the 2003 hat

I haven't watches this movie since grade school, but wasn't it the actual human girl that took her hat off, to keep things ambigious for everyone.

Well it would be ok, but it would still technically be beastiality

Yeah but at the same time she barely talked to Ash and had no reason to kiss or want to kiss him

context?it's been 10 years since i watched pokeman.

Satoshi was kissed by Latias, who can take on human form.

Are humans pokémon, or are pokémon human?

It's pretty clear that human/pokemon attraction occurs in canon. Frankly, wouldn't surprise me if such things are where they get Legendaries to begin with.

its movie canon that pokemon and people got maried

maybe that's why legendaries cant breed

That's game canon. Maybe movie canon too but it was definitely in the Japanese versions of DPPt.

Happens in the anime too.

I remember the DPPt library had some pokemon and humans used to eat in the same table shit.
But has there been anything more explicit?

Exactly, can't breed unless it's with people, they have incredibly long lives and only appear rarely~

Or could even be a 'mule' situation, where two useful creatures breed, create a new creature that's almost 99.99999% infertile.

So just remember: Mewtwo was created because someone jizzed on Mew DNA.

The Japanese version of those same books said that humans and pokémon used to get married.

>Ashachu happened in 2002
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

List of Pokemon that have wanted to fuck Ash:
>Chikorita
>Latias
>Meloetta

Anything else?

Latias doesn't physically change itself, it refracts light to make its appearance look different. Physically, it's still a Latias.

yes

Humans are pokemon too in that universe.

does that mean Brock is canonically Mewtwo's father?

In the games Mew gave birth naturally a child and Scientists modified and spliced it's DNA to make Mewtwo.
But who fucked Mew?

Anime he was a clone from an eyelash.

It's just a kiss on the cheek by a transformed Latias. In a movie. Stop overreacting, autists.

I mean, Giovanni's right there and they do have the same eyes.

List of lifeforms that have wanted to fuck Ash:
>Flute girl
>Chikorita
>Latias
>M...May...? Arguable at best I guess.
>Random Hoenn chick
>The fuck's a "Salon Maiden"?
>Green-haired tomboy
>Meloetta

Am I missing anyone? I feel like I'm forgetting someone. I could have sworn...

Nah, surely that's all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q

>Meloetta
all that matters

Boogie, Halloween's not for almost another year.

>flute girl

Literally first waifu. Only poke girl I liked until may years later

No it was Pokephilia

Ye just had to force me hand.

what is each one of them thinking?

Hmm. Oh, wait! I got it!

...No. No wait. Dawn never expressed that sort of interest in him. Hm.

>such a graphic, sloppy kiss that everyone observing is bright red and ash is completely dumbfounded
>couldn't even show it on TV

>misty: man my period already?
>Brock: what sort of dumb yet funny thing should I say
>pikachu: why do humans keep thinking I'm only saying my name.

anime is not allowed to have characters show affection

>Serena goes to kiss Ash
>She loses her balance on the escalator and tumbles down
>Hair gets caught at the end of the escalator and starts dragging it down into the gears

That would've been a 100% better ending

It's genuinely funny how assblasted people are about this minor romantic development in a little kids show

Because it was done badly, user. We can accept the writers pairing up two shitty characters, but we'll mock them when they fuck it up.

He was kissed by Bianca, who was a tsundere about him for the entire film

It just amuses me that every time I do that, someone always takes the bait.

How many human-ish pokemon are there? I'm aware of Mr. Mime and Jynx, for example.

Every male trainer has a Gardevior

>But has there been anything more explicit?

Lusamine practically fucked them

It all cums together now

>I expect only the most excellent and IRL-like of relationships on my shitty animated commercial ads for children

>When you swallow Pikachu's cum and can understand his language now

It's canon

a.pomf.cat/iwcldo.mp3

>tfw you didn't evolve your Kirlia and will never do

Im not opening that shit.

and thus another new generation of furfags was born

that spooder is cute

Fuck, we all laughed at that scene, for real. There were kids, '90 kids like me, the dads who are 30~50, we all laughed.

It was a nice film until that part and Ash dying and returning to life thanks to the Dragon Balls, probably a solid 7 on MAL.

Comprehensive list of Pokemon where it's not considered bestiality to want to fuck.
Ditto
Bayleef
Togetic
Sneasel
Kirlia
Ralts
Gardevoir
Mawile
Latias
Roserade
Vespiquen
Buneary
Lopunny
Misdrevous
Mismagius
Weavile
Froslass
Mesprit
Phione
Manaphy
Victini
Snivy
Leavanny
Whimsicott
Lilligant
Minccino
Cinccino
Gothita
Gothorita
Mienshao
Meloetta
Braixen
Floette
Florges
Meowstic
Diancie
Brionne
Primarina
Lurantis
Salazzle
Steenee
Tapu Lele
Tapu Fini
Magearna

I like how Ash is the only one that didn't blush. he isn't flustered by this sort of thing only perplexed

Like a true Chad.

Does that thing wanna fug him too?

>No Mr. Mime
>No Snorlax
>No Quilfish
shit list to be quite honest famalma

Wait, what the fuck is this? Who is the girl?

what the fuck

Serena, she spent the entire XY series lusting after Ash's cock and at the very end when they go their separate ways she finally nuts up and does something about it.

according to the crew they consider her and Ash to be endgame but that's a laugh because it implies that this show is ever gonna end

>the crew
you mean the director
who's already gone

Huge poke fag since it came to the west. What the fuck is this?

You can't be that huge if you're this clueless.

>Ditto
Oh, yes.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3960244

most certainly the best confirmation you will ever get in regards to this series

Oh yes, I guess everything Shudo has said is fact now too

>No Goodra
I am snuggling with my goodra dakimakura right now

shudo didn't get half of his dumb stuff tangibly in the show, but regardless it doesn't really matter. pokemon will never end and will consistently get new, completely different people working on each series.

what i mean by the best confirmation you will ever get is that the guy who ran the show throughout the whole xy series clearly stated his interpretation and intention for those characters. what happens in any future series beyond that doesn't really matter because it might as well be an entirely different show. it's pointless to not just take each series as its own thing beyond the very loose connections they have.

I immediately thought about Ashchu while watching it.

>ash got a gf before I did
Killing myself right fucking now tbqh.

Isn't the director doing the movies instead of working on the show? I haven't really kept up, but I thought he was working on something Pokemon related still.

Also if I recall correctly, they did ask a couple of the execs (and a bunch of the "celebrities" associated with the show) about Serena and Ash, not just the director. I think their collective answer was along the lines of "Ash and Serena will probably end up together at the very end", but like said, this show is never ending so it's irrelevant.

he's been ten for like 20 years now, I'm surprised he isn't more curious about girls considering how many of them he knows

I know of ash turning into a ashchu but I don't honestly remember him ever talking to pikachu

They used to be one in the same, or at least on the same level.

Is that scene supposed to be a reference to how all Pokemon where gonna speak human in the anime's original pitch?

Thank God this was scrapped. If only they kept the animal cries instead

Fuck you just reminded me of the new games. There's a little side quest where you hunt down these 5 Ditto pretending to be humans in this city, and at the end they hint that in the police station at the end of the quest that one of the cops in the back is a Ditto, while another cop goes on about what would happen if a Ditto learned how to mimic humans perfectly.

Doujins of this scenario and many more soon.

LELE IS MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER
I LOVE HER

This is actually very cute.