Dragon Ball Super

>Each new episode gets shittiest and dumbiest than the previous one
Why do we keep watching this lads? Is it only beacuse we are still waiting for /ourboy/ Gohan to be relevant again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-pknfNhY20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Filler is close to end finally

>shittiest
>dumbiest
It's shittier and dumber, dumb ESL.

>shittiest
>dumbiest
>lads
>/ourboy/
I want DBfags to leave

>Why do we keep watching this lads?
I don't know, maybe you shouldn't?

>another cuck angry that the goku show prominently features goku being goku

stay forever mad because this will never ever ever change

Did you ever think the fact that is impossible to someone who is fighting with another retain a fluid conversation? But you aren't afraid of that with Dragon Ball, insetad, all of you are criyng for your broken heart: "How can be possible that Caulifla and Kale are more stronger... blah blah..,. insert cry here".

But for sure, for you that fact is irrelevant.

>shittiest and dumbiest

DBS is legit trash. I watched the Universe of Power arc because everyone was hyping episode 110 and it was just a bunch of trash.

I agree with you, but your post makes me believe you are a spic

>shittiest
>dumbiest
>/ourboy/ Gohan
Hi Pedro

Too bad too many people are still hyping this series just because it's Dragon Ball and it can't die like it needs to.

N-NO THEY IS JUST TALKING AT LIGHT SPEED AS THEY FIGHT LOL

I wish the writers would just let the spics who make all the fanfics write the plot instead, they'd do a much better job.

I'm English though and as white as a person can be.

So there are still people believing Gohan could ever be relevant again, interesting.

>/ourboy/ Gohan

>stupid gohantards fishing for validation

You fucks manage to be worse than goddamn shippers.

It'll be nice when Super ends and you won't have 5 threads in the catalogue, each trying to be a general and talking about the exact same things.

>implying it's not a falseflagging Caulitard

Gohan is a mistake.

I freed myself from the hell that was Super ages ago. Before it got especially cancerous on Sup Forums

Black is the best villain of the entire series.

No, I don't, I watch it for Goku.
It's been 20 years since I last gave a single fuck about Gohan.

>generic evil doppelganger
>best anything

He's not even the best Evil Goku

Gohan is the most powerful character. He could destroy Radditz when he was 4yo while Goku or Piccolo were unable to do this. He rapes Cell, most powerful warrior during Boo era. I don't get why he shit now. I sincerely hope he will destroy Jiren alone during the tournament.

It's called Dragon Ball not Goku Ball, numbnuts.
Even Naruto gave other characters some screen time.

The writing is shit and I'm honestly only still inclined to watch it because I like characters like Android 17 + 18, Piccolo, Beerus and Whis, etc, and I like learning more about the lore of the different universes.

Everything else in DBS as of right now is retarded stagnant fanservice. The worst part is, you can't even fucking complain about stuff like power levels or plotholes because some fucking asshat will say "WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT POWER LEVELS AND TINY DETAILS ORIGINAL DRAGON BALL WAS NEVER ABOUT THAT FUCK OFF"

If the writers on a multimillion dollar TV show based on a manga you can pick up and read at any time, can't work out basic power scaling or remember important shit like previous fights or lore, then that's shit writing. We know for a fact that Toriyama's original story drafts have a lot more consistency and deserve a much better adaption than the two we already fucking have.

>Pretending to be spic
>Going for the obvious "oh Super is so bad ;_;"
>Falseflagging trying to shit on Gohan
>Shitty Gohan gif when in his prime
Hey, nice bait.

Reminder that SSB has been a jobber form for all of Super.

>m-muh Freeza
SSB was weaker than Golden Freeza and he only lost because of his stamina drain.

>m-muh Hit
SSB was weaker than Hit in the anime and it took SSBKK to even it out. The manga doesn't count because Hit was just another jobber. But FINE, if you're so absolutely desperate that you want to count the manga and ignore the anime, congratulations, you finally got 1 win in the SSB department. Good luck finding another.

>m-muh Zamasu
SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta both got bodied by Zamasu in the manga and anime. Any "winning" they did were immediately offset by the jobbing that happened directly after their 5 seconds of glory. Try again, SSBfags.

>m-muh SSB Vegeta that got taken by that mystic water filler
We didn't see the full fight, and evil-water-SSB-Vegeta jobbed anyway.

>m-muh Krillin and Gohan fight
Yes, congratulations, SSB is superior to Jobhan and Cucklin. What an accomplishment.

>m-m-muh Android 17!!!
SSB Goku didn't beat 17, and 17 himself also admitted that he was holding back. In fact, Goku was so weak compared to 17 that he was actually forced into using SSB. 17 would've probably whopped Goku's blue ass all over his animal park if they fought.

>m-m-m-m-muh legendary super saiyan kale
SSB Goku got completely wrecked, demolished, and bodied by /WORSTgirl/ "autist of the year" Kale.

Well? I'm still waiting for some proof that SSB is actually strong or useful, SSBfags.

No, I'm waiting to see what El grand padre is gonna do when Goku comes for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-pknfNhY20

>this copypasta
>inaccuracies everywhere

I like DBS.

It doesn't matter how many fights a form loses if it's objectively stronger than previous forms in the lore. It's just coincidence that Goku's latest form was SSJB around the time Super started incorporating more high level threats into its story. There was never a period in the story when SSJB was a "secret weapon" sort of deal like Gohan's SSJ2, Goku's SSJ3 or the Kaio-Ken.

ESTO

>literally needs to 2v1 to land a hit
pathetic

>The writing is shit
Wow
Because DB is known for its good writing

Soon

*dabs*

*dabs in saiyanese*

>power levels
How many times does Toriyama has to remind you that he doesn't care at all. If he says someone is stronger then that guy is stronger.

Next week is gonna be the new best episode of the arc you heard it here first

Is Kefla attractive?

Friendly reminder that Gohan has already been CANONIZED as a balding pedophile who wants his little brother's booty.

If you did not watch Dragon Ball(Z) as a kid, you'd realize how terrible the show really was.

You judge

Yeah but I did

what happened this weeks episode fellas? fucking n o t h i n g ?

I think it would be great to end the whole series with Jeice knocking on the door to Captain Ginyu's bedroom, only interrupting him from a series of thoughts he was masturbating to.

All the men he wished he could be like, but never could, and that he is only a window washer in Frieza's army, and the real Goku and Gohan etc. of the world had already been annihilated.

He is checking out both Goten and Trunks.

"I just get older, but they all stay the same age!"

>Blue eyed Pan

Y tho

If you want an interesting and engaging plot just watch another show

Finally a decent opinion.
>Toriyama doesn't care at all
This series is a fucking pathetic joke, I know, but fuck.

disgusting

Daaamn, Dragonball look like THAT?

"Hello! I'm here for the job interview."

Dr. Gero, I'm DB

>That sleazy fucking smile

Videl

I wanna see the ayy lmao and freezer do things. or have the tournament end for whatever Goku is (((planning))) which will probably be him asking nicely for everything to come back

>This series is a fucking pathetic joke
You ever thought it wasn't a joke? Toriyama is a gag mangaka for fucks sake.

Yes but they’ve always shown her as having superior black hole eyes. Why does she have blue eyes here?

Zamasu is the perfect villain, due to his vision for the universe that is filled with contradictions that he either ignores or makes excuses for. He's better for the very flaws in his character, other than

>I want to be the strongest
>I want to wipe out everyone just cuz

He actually has reasoning behind his motives that also are filled with flaws.

And those weren't real Goku's as in becoming the actual Goku, like Ginyu and Zamasu did.

>gohan with the proper hairstyle
>everyone else is a fucking bum that provides nothing to society

now i see why you are so butthurt about gohan.

DBZ was worse than current Super. The pacing was god awful and the villains were always just 'I'm evil because I'm bad and I'm stronger than the last guy'. The Android saga was particularly garbage since their power made no sense.

Black eyes are dominant and no one in Gohan's family has blue eyes. You know what does that mean.

>that evil smile

Columbine confirmed

All these pro-Kefla posts I've been seeing lately are just shitposters & waifufags baiting for (You)s, right? No one actually enjoys her as a character, right?
Right...?

>Bulma, Vegeta and Trunks
They are richer than everyone in that image combined.

>I want to wipe out everyone just cuz
This is exactly what he ends up doing though. He's less compelling than Frieza. Fucking hell you DBfags really have low standards.

heh, she got bulma's butt from the first volume of the manga

>The pacing was god awful
Toei's fault yet again. This franchise being mocked as "drag on ball" is fault entirely of the anime. The manga is and has always been fairly fast paced.

"I'm here to replace Gohan."

Why are you so desperate to make Gohan a cuck?

>Columbine
The only thing EoZ Gohan will be shooting, is a load onto some poor kidnapped child's face.

Trunks had blue eyes too
All this means is that Tori fails genetics for him to have blye eyes instead of black

It's all Brief's money. Though Vegeta is technically nobility so he's gotta have space cash stashed somewhere.

yes, that pan got recessive genes
wow

It's almost like a marriage between a half alien and a human set in a world with dog people doesn't conform to your laws of real world genetics...

Obviously not.

Freezer is probably the one actually planning shit, Goku's master plan is something that's been hinted at since the Champa arc but it never goes nowhere so fuck it at this point I think it's just the writers messing with us

who is this guy? it confused the fuck out of me when i watched yesterdays episode

They literally pasted the upper part over Gohan's face

Congrats, you are as good at genetics as Toriyama.

Who wouldn't want some of chadhan's features

>trunks
did nothing for it, plus Gohan will set up a company that one day will buyout Capsule Corp.
>vegeta
Never worked, never did anything besides wrecking space ships.

>inclined to watch it because I like characters like Android 17 + 18, Piccolo, Beerus and Whis
Then you should love it considering you already like shit writing.

He’s the guy that sings that song that played when Goku went UI against Jiren.

>t.ningen

So Goku is always super serious mode in UI? He doesn't even blink

It's true. So is Kefla confirmed to be around 16 years old?

What the hell is going on in this thread? 70% of it is filtered.