What's he up to these days?

What's he up to these days?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

die with your shitty meme toothpaste

Bombing Texas

Attached: 1470253040158.jpg (639x960, 99K)

he'd rather be bombing atlanta, GA

t. Nick Rocheford

I like your shop Nick!

Getting away with it.

>can't even spell his own name
yeah right

Attached: rambo.jpg (255x206, 14K)

stfu u like lady boys

t. Nick's RocheforD's friend CharlEs Carroll

terrorist attacks

US Marine Corp. hoorah

MESSAGE TO SAM.
////////////////////////////////////////

HEY SAM WHATS UP BUD? GIVE YOUR FAVORITE OLD RUSSIAN SKINHEAD HACKERS A YELL TO TELL US WHERE YOUR AT.

AND START MAKING VIDS AGAIN THAT WOULD BE RAD.

//////////////////////////////////////////
END MESSAGE.

Attached: 1521467649403.gif (480x270, 926K)

sucking dick

Attached: sam hyde gay.jpg (1160x1300, 244K)

Attached: aterrttack.jpg (480x360, 13K)

please dont sam i live here

spare us whiteys from your wrath and only bomb east atlanta

KEK

you a funny nigga
World Peace 2.0 when

Attached: aterratack.png (1000x603, 845K)

He's doing all kinds of stuff, for example:

[User needs Sup Forums gold pass to access this premium content]

drop some more bombstrap faggit

He is a twitch streamer now

I wont tell you who I am, but... just know

t. someone who has worked with Samantha Hyde

Attached: urmumgay.png (1111x761, 845K)

identified

Attached: identified.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Do they all despise each other now?

I'd dare any nigga here to talk shit to this big boombass ass motherfucker.

I'm a big guy for you and I wouldn't fight hyde that's a BIG BITCH!

Plotting

N i c e

Sam's doing Hydewars on gumroad now. It's a pay site. I'm currently paying him $5 a month to not post anything except conversations with middling intelligences with PhDs or something. Seriously, the last video was some fat guy with a PhD in religion who overestimates his own intelligence by a lot. Sam's still cool though. I'd really like to see him start producing real content again.

Nick has kept his distance and is pretty much pussywhipped, (((SAM))) is just at his absolute worst, cannot seem to hold himself responsible to his own actions and has always been that way. He has always pushed others away from him, and the people that cared about him the most were the ones he abused. Charls was never really anything more than just a meth addict with a few esoteric strokes of comedic gold that only made him seem very like the black sheep of the group. Charls is and will be the prettyboy but lacked everywhere else in the drawing room for sketches.

It sucks how things are right now, the whole group is in limbo, Sam is depressed, Nick wants no part, Charls is barely scraping by...

how would you think thats him? Hes not that fat

I'd pay him $5 a month for some Sam, but I'm a NEET so I can't afford to let any money go right now, however small. When I make it out of my hole I'll shoot Mr Cigar some money as long as he promises not to buy rare pepes or transexual hookers with it.

Pic related. Hopefully they'll get it together enough one day again to make some quality content like they used to.

Attached: 1491367610779.jpg (1440x1376, 504K)

Is Nick making it though with the antique shop? I remember one mde vid where him and (((Sam))) were going antiquing. Does (((Sam))) really need the parenthese? Some of the Hydewars and contain little nuggets to help but there is a downward spiral going on with him. I do not use twitch so I never watch Charls live but I occasionally watch some of his stuff on (((youtube))). Last one I watched was him at the Boston beerfest; I was laughing at parts but it did not feel the same.

seems like sam is pretty bad at marketing himself

Nick is content with his chintzy little shop that his wife shilled for hard, they love each other and that's great.

Sam is jealous of the success of others and that is what is hindering his growth (along with a load of other issues he has not addressed).

As far as I know, and from what we've come to understand, MDE is not going to make any sort of comeback. There are no future plans, despite what Sam might state, the others are no longer on board with it. He has already affected their lives with his parasitic personality and it will probably lead him to the brink of suicide before he actually decides to take his Lexapro.

Chilling with furries

Attached: kk_meets_sam_hyde.jpg (2592x1944, 1.49M)

I am glad Nick is doing well at least. I understand the bitterness Sam has towards others but I find that his personality is one of the main catalysts for their downfall considering in Cody Cigar he discussed removing toxic people/elements from his life. Is he really not self aware?

How does Ruse feel about all of this?

How come Sam and Charles aren't buddies anymore? What happened?

*I find it interesting

what a shame. What's with the parenthesis though, is he really a jew?