Yuuzou-kun?

Yuuzou-kun?

Gantz was simply amazing, if only Oku wouldn't have runned out of ideas we would have got so many more missions.

HEY HEY HEY

ha, ha, ha

Reminder that Tae is sweet, pretty and best girl

Gantz anime when?

Just finished reading Gantz and I loved all of it. I thought Nishis death was pointless and stupid though, he died for aliens that ended up being killed by Americans anyway so what was the point?

Also Tanaka-san alien was best alien.

I wish they went a little more into the Italian mission though, why did it end early?

The Italian mission ended early because it was a complete and total shitstomp for the aliens, the Gantz teams all got obliterated

But that's not Reika.

They killed the italian leader though. Also, they probably thought it was best to not waste any more troops for the impending invasion.

And the americans died too. Kurono ended up saving the day regardless.

Reika is selfish and dead, can't compete with the true best girl

>tfw Gantz is one of the first manga I read
>have only come across a handful of manga worth reading since then

I know this feel user. After reading Gantz, I thought I would enjoy more manga and started branching out and trying to find something to fill that void

The results have been pretty dissatisfying, nothing really comes close to reading Gantz. It was a wild fucking ride

Watch the movie at least, it's pretty good.

Are there any other manga where the creator just goes "fuck it" and does whatever the hell? Whether they turn out good or bad, I don't care which, I just like to see how far or weird they go.

I really wish they had given Tae more to do in the end beyond getting kidnapped.

In a world of rapists, murders, and total asshats, it was actually kind of nice that Kei found a friendly down-to-Earth nerdy girlfriend.

Homunculus comes to mind

I hear Boku no Piku is pretty crazy.

>YOOOOOO

Anzu a best

I was okay with the idea of him finally revealing the truth and wrapping things up, but I feel like Oku had a lot of fun ideas, but didn't know how he wanted to end them.

>second best boy died
Still mad.

;_;

I don't get it. Kurono had the chance with so much A+++++ PUSSY, and he ends up falling in love in the true definition of plain, Tae. What the fuck? Why? Seriously why?

I think what bothers me the most is that none of the rest of the group even mentions that he's missing. I know it was a tense situation but come on, take roll call.

>There will never be a Gantz video game in the spirit of Killing Floor
Fuck me. Seriously, I'd give my kidney for that.

Fuck off Robo Rock Lee.

Tae was the first person to make Kei care about someone beyond thinking with his dick.

The end of Reika's character arc was bullshit though. One of the longest lasting Gantz veterans in the series, and she's killed off-screen? What were they thinking?

Yeah, Kurono's character growth after dating Tae really elevated the whole mange out of just being pure edgy schlock. For a little while.

Gantz is still my favorite manga ever but I know theres some cool mangas out there.
Gantz is a unique idea done really well.
Most of the good premises in anime/manga end up wasted.

I was ready for the series to actually culminate in something bigger than the missions we had seen. Just a shame it was so weirdly paced before abruptly stopping without much closure.

Honestly, if Italy could have at least been a full arc and even better than the Yokai Aliens in terms of quality and hype, Gantz would have become one of my favorite manga, but it just so happened to shit the bed a little too early.

The plot was a joke and it only existed to create a reason to show weird aliens and boobs

>psychics
>vampires
>alien invasion

it was almost like he was making a manga of whatever he saw on the tv that week

At least the ending was better than Inuyashiki.

It's one of the better seinens out there. Too bad it ended up wasting good ideas.

How about I am a Hero?

why would somebody want to make the void bigger?

except for Reika, she went stallin on those fuckers

Feel you. Set the bar too high.

I feel like Reika was one of the only smart ones during that whole mission. Those things bypassed armor and basically killed people just by touching them, so she put some distance between them and grabbed a rifle.

Half the other nerds insisted on running at them with swords.

You won't ever find love, user. At least if you keep thinking like that.

Exactly. She took the right approach by hiding. Curiosly enough, the same tactic kind of worked with the Nurari. The ridiculously stronger aliens can be defeated by using your fucking brain. I'm still mad all the team of the Budha' statue mission died, they could've been the GOAT.

I was depressed when Sei and that one sniper went down.

I don't think we even got the sniper's name, but he held his own even without the suit.