What are (((THEY))) planning with this obvious plant half breed???

What are (((THEY))) planning with this obvious plant half breed???

The brother of Parkland gunman Nikolas Cruz was arrested Monday after he went onto the campus of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the Broward County Sheriff's Office said.

Zachary Cruz, 18, faces a charge of trespassing. Authorities had previously told Zachary Cruz to avoid the campus.

local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/parkland-gunmans-brother-arrested-for-trespassing-at-stoneman-douglas

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-21-26-30.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/exclusive-parkland-school-shooter-brother-arrested-for-trespassing-stoneman-douglas/Ct2UPAcMyIY7bv3gPzGBUL/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/exclusive-parkland-school-shooter-brother-arrested-for-trespassing-stoneman-douglas/Ct2UPAcMyIY7bv3gPzGBUL/

that reminds me. Wouldn't he have been at school during the shooting? He is friends with a lot of the kids at the school, like alexa miednik, but no one ever mentions him

The step mother or the adoptive mother. whoever the fuck she is. She's trying to get the money from their real mothers death.

she is neither. At best she is a "family friend" I don't even know where she get the authority to do anything like that anyways

Ok i wanna know how could this curly hair homo could possibly be brother with la creatura

Did his parents just adopt various random mongrel rats

maybe his real mom had two kids with different men

he was sneaking in for that nubile pussy
wet for verboten cock

Obviously they're not holding classes there so this guy was walking through what I assume would be an empty lot right now and the 1 officer they have posted there round the clock for security before the demolition, just like Sandy hook, caught him.

What's Cruz's family structure here? Does anyone know? Is he adopted or have step parents? Seeing this "brother" tonight made that obvious as hell Cruz is part of some family that's not biologically his own.

Also the brother said he regretted bullying Cruz. That's a big indicator and clue here. Normies are trying to ignore/suppress the bullying problem.

They had security cameras at the school catch him apparently. They've already warned him to stay away. I wonder why he kept going back up there? Looking for evidence of Cruz's guilty or innocence?

People that investigate the deep state will get neutralized. Stay away from our business. Don't make me post your IP's again.

One staged shooting wasn’t enough for the kikes

Wasn't the Pollack chick friends with this dude?

>Cruz's brother trespasses on bro's killing field
>bitch crashes car of explosives into Sheriff Israel's office
Nothing to see here.

WTF

What if Zach Cruz and Megan Roof teamed up against (((them))) in South Florida. The MSM would shit.

he NOSE too much

yea you can go look at his friend list. full of MSD kids, but at the same time this kid is a ghost

Attached: zach cruz meadow pollack friends.png (765x936, 500K)

What are you lot up to now?

He was put in a pysch ward for DAYS against his will the day of the shooting.

I know for a fact he's adopted

wut

That would mean he had a tough life. Looks like he was subjected to bullying at school and at home by the random kids the system shoved him with.