How does it feel to fall in love Sup Forums?

how does it feel to fall in love Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HxD_hv58ys
youtu.be/AZn6c4CeJCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's nice but getting ur heart broken sucks, either way it's still an experience worth having

How would I know?

Its absolutely retarded, you do things you usually wouldn't and when you "fall out" of love you realize how stupid all of that looked.

Then you promise yourself to never let it happen again, become bitter and start watching several more animu each season.

But maybe that was just me.

Falling in love with 2D character is really painful.

Crab. As. Fuck.

I'm so fucking happy that happened.

It's pretty nice

Just don't ask me what it's like to be loved, I wouldn't know

me too user

It doesn't exist
They're just deep instinctual affection all hinged on propagation of genes

Really good.
My waifu fills my heart with good feelings and ease the suffering of life.

One day I'll finally die and meet her on the 2D world.

just because reddit banned y'all doesn't mean we want you here, incel-kun

Kinda agree with this, but i would say that the good part is that you're always trying to improve and become a better version of yourself.

Too much effort.

All this fake kimochi made by ironic weebs, normalfags and samefagging trolls...
youtube.com/watch?v=8HxD_hv58ys

Bags of sand.

Like bags of sand.

It's bliss, then this:
Then the cycle repeats eventually.
But it's still not anime.

best girl won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Botan a cutte!!

It's like a double bladed sword, it can be either the best thing in the world or the worst thing

youtu.be/AZn6c4CeJCc

If you catch oneitis it can get really bad.

I swear i kill myself if Botan doesnt win she is just too cute, i mean i dont even know the name of the other girl, i would even prefer that weird dude over her

don't worry, she will

Haven't you read chapter 31 yet?

Does it coun't if it was when i was a kid?
Does it count if ti was 2D?
If no to both then i can't say.

>all those faggot responding seriously
Jesús fucking christ, this place is going to shit

>going to

BOTAN WON
This poster is a god, by the way. Guessed exactly everything that happened up till now.

My faith was weak, i dropped this out of fear that Botan would loose.
If she has indeed won then i'm happy for her but i'm not worthy of wathcing her victory.

So how does the shift happen?

Just read it, the chapters are really good and Botan is super cute.

Is the manga close to ending?
Also I can't believe best girl won

Only one chapter left. Comes out 12/7 apparently

Apparently, the next chapter is the last one.

Doesn't feel like it was axed, though. The last 10 or so chapters have been building to this. What's the deal, I want more QT Botan?

I'm sad we won't get anymore of these cuties, but on the other hand, it's better quit while you're ahead, hope this author finds more work

Like an EXPLOSION

cute

Feels like finally having a reason to be alive until they let you down by not being enough and you fall out of love. All in all its better then being loved, which has only ever felt like crushing pressure to me.

Love is a myth made up by poor people who dont want to work.

Nobody care, normalfag

I'm mildly interested

WHAT IS LOVE

Well someone asked

BABY DON'T HURT ME

It was just an excuse to post about Botan, normalfag

DON'T HURT ME
NO MORE...

It sucks because if you're an uggo like me 99% of the time you will only break your heart and feel like shit.

I love botan but she needs to tone down the sluttiness.
First, she kisses a boy thats clearly in love with her best friend out of the blue and then she expects a kiss right after confession?
Didnt she know theres a proper order to these things?

Shut up nigger

found the virgin

>implying
The Botan has a keen sense of instinct, she knows when the MC no longer loves the other girl so she can swoop in for the kill. An apex predator.

found the crab

This is nothing. The real slut here is the MC, though. Barely a few minutes before that, he was holding hands, and with another girl, no less!

How does it feel to fall in love with a Botan Sup Forums?

That's just a crush.
If you really fall in love you never "fall out"
source: me

>finding the needle
>in the needlestack
Congratulations

Feels good

That's the only kind of love. The rest is just crushes you'll forget about in a few years.

That's sad, I want some more cute shenanigans

>this shitty fucking thread

Everyone knows that falling in love is like the song Total Eclipse of The Heart, faglord.

She's definitely the kind of girl who has sex on the first date.

How do you tell the difference between love, crush, infatuation, passion and obsession?

The what?

Despair that you will never be 2D like her.

Did we ever get confirmation that she was not a he?

Just look at this slut

what does it matter, ass is ass

From what I've heard it's wonderful

not really, only when she loves you back
if not, then is just painfull

Right? It sucks, I could do with a few chapters of her just being adorable and in love. RIP

I don’t think it was axed, but after the reveal it has dragged on a bit too long. If anything it should’ve ended sooner.

Hopefully there will be extra chapters

No one's ever figured that one out.

And why ask that on fucking Sup Forums, of all places?

I don't have anyone else to ask

What do you mean?

ask your gf

>

>love
Unconditional and don't expect anything in return
>crush
Interest in a person even if you don't know much about them. Can eventually turn into love or just go away, depends on if it matures or not
>infatuation
Puts the person on a pedestal. Can miss who they really are because you already have this idea in your head. Immature
>passion
Alone it is just lust. If it's combined with love it is very intense. Combined with immature types of love it can be awful and dangerous
>obsession
Unhealthy fixation on the person. Similar to infatuation and can easily lead to making the person feel really uncomfortable if they catch wind of it

Tell me how wrong I am

One makes you happy, one makes you want to conquer the world, one makes you anxious, one makes you miserable and one makes you stupid, ignore this retard .

user, what are you doing! This is a blue board!

>Jesús
Fuck off, Paco

POST YOUR BEST BOTAN FACE

HAS BOTAN MASTERED THE ASHURA SENKU?

More importantly, with Botan winning, will it set precedence for a trend of best girls winning?

silly user, whores can't be best girls

>Love is just a temporary lapse in judgment. Like a mental illness.

Fuck off user, MC was her first love.
, she's much better than that lesbian Tokujira. Hell even MC is a better girl than her.

Never been in love in my entire life.

when was the last time a girl bested this hard?

It feels like pumping molten lead into your chest; hot, dull, and stupidly heavy. You'll still end up looking for more.

>love
it makes you happy for them to be happy
>crush
you know them as an acquaintance at least and want to date/fuck them
>infatuation
you have a idea of how they are and want to date/fuck that, you've never bother to actually get to know them
>passion
modifier for the others
>obsession
you want them to love you because you KNOW you are the best for them and would make them happy, they should just listen to you because you love them and you know best

I wish I couldn't fall in love
It only hurts in the end