#DELETEFACEBOOK?

As soon as the MSM, deep state, and talking heads start pushing something, I immediately start to wonder what the ulterior motive is. Did their method of control backfire? Is something else in the works that is more effective? There is NO WAY they turn on something as valuable as Facebook with the data it harvests unless there's a DAMN GOOD reason.

Attached: DELETE FACEBOOK.png (1252x942, 331K)

I have no idea.
As soon as I heard facebook was going to be become a corporation I deleted everything and haven't used it since.

I don't know why the kikes would turn on ZUCKERBERG like this, other than to stop that reptilian maniac from fucking up their 2020 chances

Someone made a thread earlier today saying that tomorrow news would come out that Facebook is selling user data to Dictators and Despots

what will be offered as a convenient replacement? or what already exists that can only be used effectively once facebook is rekt?

We could start a collective P2P DDOS attack on facebook. As a campaign against datamining.

If any of this is news to you, you're a stupid fucking worthless normie and the only redpill you should keep taking is the red pill suppository.

Real niggas deleted they facebook a year after it came out. And even then it was too late probably. Motherfucker probably got rootkits in all your shit.

>Is something else in the works that is more effective
MESSAGE BOARDS AND EMAIL

I would be so happy with Talking Heads reuniting.

no
your just a racist retart

People are fucking retarded with the way they use Facebook. All the kike has on me is my birthday, and that's only so i can keep in touch with all the normies

the irritating aspect is that facebook literally dindu nuffin. we complain for years, and we're called "conspiracy theorists" because we fucking know faceberg is selling our data and kikes fuckin suck. now, because it somehow apparently benefited trump, it's the devil.

suck my dick

Attached: 1440425741501.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

Never been on kikebook. Didn't need Sup Forums to become red pilled either.

Tech giants are going off the reservation and want to be the new power brokers. Soros isnt condemning Facebook/Google for becoming too powerful for no reason.
Personally I believe AI/computing overlords will be superior to banking/oil baron overlords, though they will be less benevolent to the unwashed masses.

MySpace

Underrated post

Fuck normies

You'll get to a point where the normies aren't worth your time anymore, regardless of how much they are your friends

>I immediately start to wonder what the ulterior motive is.
Same here, leaf. When the SNOWDEN movie came out I knew something was fucked.
this user gets it

Attached: rusty.jpg (775x837, 49K)

This is very true. I still hope Zuck burns.

>human connection
>practically nothing but a popularity contest on who can be the most pretentious douchebag on planet earth

Attached: FF31BFBE-9899-4D89-B8EE-21F4492DD22D.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Its no longer any use to the deep state since everyones being woken up about it.. the wheels came off facefuck a while ago, why anyone got into the thing in the first place is beyond me, i warned everyone when it came out the moment people uploaded pics and info it was owned by facefuck to do with what they wanted. I was called all manner of things and ridiculed. Im the only one laughing now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAl

they're trying to (((shut it down))) before the reality of what it has become gets loose, but I'm thinking that genie is well outside of that bottle.

if you have the means, i'd short $FB bigtime

Attached: photo_2018-02-07_00-24-14.jpg (500x351, 30K)

>Oy vey goyim, Facebook sold data to help Trump win!

but Facebook is a superpac, and shilled for Hillary?

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

Attached: 1383288517368.png (400x400, 155K)

of course. i hope it all crashes down too. i just want the fucking recognition we all fucking deserve.

you know what fuck the recognition. i just want them to backtrack, attempt to lie, and retcon their articles demonizing faggots like us

steemit is the decentralized contender with built in crypto reward structure.

To make it so mostly lefties delete facebook, make it #fightfascism #deletefacebook

did it and twitter become sentient already?

rootkits? nigger they use cookies that are malicious
every website has a facebook share option and it tracks your website history

> #deletefacebook
I didn't use it anymore, anyway I just deleted my profile

imagine taking this long to realize how facebook makes money

this

Attached: HUMAN HUG MODE.png (299x299, 148K)

beware the ides of march,

zuck just owed some jews some money so they shorted his stock and took it out of the market

>Did their method of control backfire?

Social media only plays into their hands as long as they're winning, but basically, they're losing so hard right now that their own tools are more effective against them than for them. Think about how quickly pizzagate spread and how we couldn't have had that level of reach without social media.

I bet something's about to come about, or at least they're afraid something is.

>Get off social media, goy. There's nothing to see there.

I keep thinking back to this alleged HRC video... And that WikiLeaks has pedo shit on the GOP establishment.

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

My best friend from college has been a higher up at Google for the past 12 years, we are super close, best men at each others wedding and I confide things in him that I would never even dream of telling my wife.

Recently he told me how Google is running this massive, unprecedented operation to destroy Facebook with negative publicity and resurrect Google+ in the process, thus completely cornering the social media market. This is under such tight wraps the people at Google who are part of this can't even tell their loved ones or co-workers about it.

The whole cambridge analytica thing was engineered and blown up by Google from the very start to sabotage Facebook. This all stems from how Zuckerberg himself managed to destroy Google+ years back and a lot of higher ups at Google have held on to this grudge to this day.

If Google succeeds and brings down Facebooks, things will get very dystopian really fast. Every aspect of the internet and social media will be effectively run by a single company.

Everything you see on the news about Facebook, cambridge analytica, Trump, Russian hackers, etc. are just moving pieces in a massive war being waged by Google against its closest competitor.

And thus, under the dim, blue light of a computer monitor, the Tech Wars begun.

Attached: 104465046.png (602x376, 306K)

who the fuck still uses faggotbook?fucking losers

>Google+
But google+ sucks ass

Attached: meanwhile-on-google-plus.jpg (700x525, 109K)

Did you also block facebook?

My son is Moot and he said Canv.ass is gonna replaced Facebook after Google is done with it.

it all my shitposting

Attached: Sad Dad has something to say to you.jpg (580x386, 81K)

Anyone who has not deleted their facebook account is literally sheep to the slaughter

HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT
> HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT
> HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT

ZUCKERBORG SOLD OFF $37 MILLION FECESBOOK SHARES IN THE LAST WEEK!!!!

HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT
> HAPPENING ALERT HAPPENING ALERT

Attached: kqpr681pxtm01[1].jpg (1125x2001, 152K)

>delete facebook
>use snap instead

Did you know he still has 51-60% control despite only having 20% of the shares?

he's getting off the ship XDDDDDD

Attached: awoocap.png (1000x900, 381K)

VOTING SHARES VS PLEB SHARES

The story is believable.

Attached: Clown.png (481x741, 668K)

I hope Zuccerberg and Schmidt get hung for treason.
Facebook banned me because they didnt like my actual first name.
Facebook and Google elected Obama, not US citizens. They should fucking hang til dead.

google is just as bad if not worse than facebook

Its a ruse. Apple and google already collectively compile more data on you then facebook, and unlike facebook you dont have an option of not using their system.

Wasn't it obvious? How else did they make so much money?

THE MEME THAT HAD SCHMIDT RESIGN ...

Attached: Screenshot (36).png (617x685, 409K)

Anyone remember when everyone thought Microsoft was the big bad tech giant because they were anti-competition, instead of, say, attempting to undermine the foundations of civilization?

Good times.

this

He'll never give up his control though.

Hrc video?

Trumpbook is coming. You heard here first.

Facebook is a liability to people because there's individuals that cannot and will not just keep quiet about shit and their opponents will dig that shit up and present it, also it's turning out to be digital heroin

Attached: 1521315166009.png (1490x1208, 754K)

Simpler times.

Can someone give me a tl;dr about what is happening? Is this on the news or something?

Young people are already leaving and it's just for old people now. Those old people aren't liberal, so Facebook is no longer useful and is probably even counterproductive.

>what will be offered as a convenient replacement? or what already exists that can only be used effectively once facebook is rekt?
Google+

microsoft is the only big tech stock i long.

fucking VK is more used than that

Attached: 18.png (512x512, 63K)

>WOW kikebook sells our data!

Same fags that have nothing to hide from the NSA so what's the big deal?

THis. I knew facejew was bullshit from the get go and it has completely destroyed any hope I had of society breaking free from kikery.
People I respected and who were far more private than I, jumped on the kikewagon and started showing their personal lives for all to see.
I don’t use kikebook and never did, the intense shilling in the msm let me know (((who))) was behind it from the start..so I dunno why (((they))) have turned on it now..but possibly
>the so called right wing is having a huge impact on it?
>(((they))) need to derail Zuckerberg because he is a known backstabbed of other Jews, so is too jewish to be trusted as president?
Afterall, think about all the Jews behind the scenes, of power, even if they ain’t on Facebook their kids will be and Mark could potentially cause a lot of people a lot of problems. Mark is essentially a front man who is not supposed to get above his station, he has too much shit on people at the top. Whereas the people at the top only want to use everyone else’s shit against them. Mark would be willing to use everything against everyone.

As soon as something good comes along they will sell it to someone who will abuse it. It's like adblock used to be good until they sold out.

why does there need to be a replacement?

You haven't done it yet?
Fucking leaf.

it's all a scam to get moderates to vote for him in 2020 when he runs for president.

this is ALL by design. they think that if they make it look like the establishment doesnt like facebook, then maybe its a decent website, which will make zombie brained normies vote for the cuck out of pity or something.

What is it with all these odd leaders and elites - him, schiff, pelosi, etc. and their eyes? They all have this thing where they constantly show the top whites of their eyes, and it makes them look deranged.

What's up with that?

Attached: adamshiff-600-x-323.jpg (600x323, 35K)

because he's a younger millennial faggot and can't imagine life without it

this is a result of botox

i delete almost all my information of facebook a time ago, i only still using it because all my family and friends still using it.

>it is 2004 again

Kek

g o i n g
o u t s i d e

I was speaking with my girlfriend the other day about how I should look into doing an IT or programming degree. Had my phone in my hand at the time. About 10 minutes later I check Facebook and there is a "suggested post" for an online course to get qualified in IT. Anyone who says Facebook isn't spying on us through our phone microphone is a fool. Uninstalled it now.

THE BRAIN IS THE ONLY PART OF THE BRAIN IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE EXTERNAL WORLD.

THE SAYING "THE EYES ARE THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL" IS REAL.

THE EYES SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHAT THE PERSONS BRAIN LOOKS LIKE.

*THE EYES* ARE ETC

FUCKING BRAIN

I haven't used it since some fag here tried to dox me when I was young and stupid, Glad I deleted it though.

hey guys, I heard on MSNBC that Facebook was bad and we should all post anonymously on the internet from now on so our opinions cant be manipulated, so I looked up the best places to post anonymously on the web. Cool flags!

Attached: 294A526F-5E90-4F4B-8163-73630D6C586E.jpg (960x640, 45K)

most of us quit fb long ago. normies need a herd movement to do it.

doesn't matter, they'll just go to snap or insta instead and repeat the cycle.

Fuck theres an inphograph with the position of the eyeballs / where the whites are visible. Anyone?

YUUUGEBOOK!!!

WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Most likely a larp, but surprisingly plausible.

it's simply that the goyim know, so they have to shut it down

> All those things mentioned in the bi line are true.
> Biggs seems to not be jewish.
> lib shits can be right sometimes too, or maybe he is even a conservative.
Fuck facebook. I never post anything and log in once a month to see what my old friends are up to.

Well, we heard about the Wiener laptop containing some serious shit from some supposed "insiders" that included pedo videos involving Hillary and/or Huma and that it was in a folder called "Life Insurance," and then Erik Prince did an interview and said the same thing, minus the pedo video stuff, and I think someone else on Twitter said they had an NYPD source who confirmed the pedo stuff. So, really, we don't know for sure, but when the legacy media are putting out stories about the face-mapping technology, like what's used for "deep fakes," and even going so far as to write a headline about a Russian troll farm creating a fake Hillary-Obama sex tape, it gives the impression that there's something to those rumors. They seem to be making preparations for a damning video to come out.

Though it would be illegal to post, view, download, or even link to such a video if it involved a minor, it could just as well be a video of Hillary talking about it, or... transacting.

"What will it be, Hill? The usual?"

"No, I'm tired, just give me the Haitian Special."

"Right this way."

Or maybe it will be a censored sex video. There are tons of possibilities.

Ouroboros.
In the late stages, the snake is unaware they are consuming their tail.
Press S to pay respects to this chapter of nigger tier tech companies

Attached: 1521345291199.jpg (750x739, 307K)

This isn't news though. If you fags would listen to info wars you would know this shit. Twitter and facebook both cooperate with governents to persecute people. Christians and budhists in China, fags and apostates in muslim countries. They will literaly spy for anyone.

>the so called right wing is having a huge impact on it?
Thats the Answer right there. Its been benefiting rightwing cause more then leftists.

The left already had all media before facebook, so the Thousands of account calling us literal Nazi isn't havning the same effect as rightwing groups naming the Jew is.

Add in Russian groups taking advantage, and you basically have Jews getting out Jewed. So down with facebook, and in with something they have more control over, like reddit.

Attached: 523553.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

There is no reason to have social media linked to your identity. Sup Forums is the best form of social media. Prove me wrong.

Well, all of gen z uses Instagram & Snapchat. Considering that Kikeburg hush bought Instagram right before he started pulling his shares out of Kikebook, he probably saw the writing on the wall.

ZUCK IS JUMPING SHIP AS WE SPEAK.

Attached: 1497448569735.jpg (800x1067, 140K)

Nice try, FBI.

Attached: 1519770914162.jpg (573x493, 43K)

Welcome to 10 years ago normies.

Hey spicbro, I’m Mexican and my Spanish is as bad as what you just wrote here. One question, what do Mexican people usually say when they come across guys like me who speak terrible Spanish?

Attached: 6049CEFA-3432-4154-9D5D-1150BA056671.jpg (1226x2072, 1.41M)