The left can't mem-

>the left can't mem-

Uuuuhm, excuse me ?
What's this little drumpfie ? :))

*drops mic*

Attached: 1521505351363.jpg (749x829, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_Browning_Automatic_Rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They got the format of the Spongebob one wrong.

I feel embarrassed for them.

But you must meme WELL. Those pics are cancer.

Attached: le100percentface.png (440x458, 15K)

>social media memes by normies
>memes

Pick one.

>commie memeflag
>buzzfeed
Die soon.

They're not even using those memes right which is surprising because those are reddit/imgur memes so you think they'd know how.

Attached: 1512348291321.png (500x547, 8K)

Can any of these retards answer the very simple question: In the event of a school shooting, would you prefer your teacher have access to a gun or be unarmed? It's a simple fucking question. When you hear bang, bang, BANG, BANG coming down the hallway, and the classroom next to yours erupts in screams and thuds, and then goes silent, and you hear footsteps walking in your direction, do you want your teacher to be armed or unarmed?

Why can't they answer this question?

This is seriously pathetic

Can we please ban all leftists from using memes

Attached: 1504958624575.jpg (600x600, 45K)

because they think banning guns will stop school shootings. they refuse to believe that guns would still be in this country and that criminals would still have access to them.

Attached: Aiz.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Kek
They forgot the c in teachers and had to squeeze it in.

We actually need to ban lefties from posting.

Also nice slide thread

I have a question myself, why do liberals think only the state is allowed to own guns? The same state they claim commit systemic racism against coloreds?

You do realize when you drop a mic you relinquish control of the amplification system and allow for someone else to follow behind to pick up the mic and carry on prior to your rude interruption?

>>more guns in schools
You will see hundreds if not thousands of teachers shooting students and students shooting students and students shooting teachers before you EVER see someone stopping a school shooting. Dumbest idea ever.

oh no, spongebob memes?!?!?

what ever will we do....

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-113611.jpg (534x446, 66K)

Why they got to ruin SpongeBob?
Freaking lefties ruining everything.
Its no wonder the world is moving to the right.
you destroy all that is good.

Attached: untitled.png (168x301, 111K)

>meme expertise
Good, we need more shit like this. It's almost as good as the Hilldawg memes, but not quite.

(sung to the Lovin' Spoonful "Nashville Cats")

Parkville teens, they're woke as an alarm clock
Parkville teens, take selfies every day
Parkville teens, been shillin'' since they's babies
Parkville teens, they hate the NRA

Well, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
clueless teenagers in Parkville
And they send more tweets than the number of ants
On a Florida ant hill
Yeah, there's thirteen hundred and fifty two
FaceBook Pages in Parkville
And any one that uses their smartphone can post
Twice as better than I will

Yeah, I was just thirteen, you might say I was a
media proverbial knee-high
When I read a couple left-leaning posts on the webs
And they blasted me sky-high
And the network man said every one is a woke teenager from Parkhville
And out west there ain't nobody friends them
And I said, "But I Will"

and it was

Parkville teens, been shillin' since they's babies

Well, there's sixteen thousand eight hundred 'n' twenty one
Mothers near Parkville
All their friends protest guns, and they ain't uptight
If one of the kids will
Because it's custom made for any mothers son
To be a woke teenager in Parkville
And I sure am glad I got a chance to say a word about
The teens and the mothers from Parkville

Parkville teens, been shillin' since they's babies

Look your pathetic attempt at replicating Mao revolution isn't working. SAGE

Some students deserve to be shot.

armed teachers has been legal in some states for over a decade. If teachers were going to shoot kids you would have heard about it.

Pro tip: Jews are butthurt at the NRA because it's a white male organization that protects white male's right to own weapons; and the Jews are willing to manipulate kids in order to disarm the goyim.

Attached: NRA versus Democrat politicians, power and influence Bloomberg.png (1234x1290, 156K)

>Uses overused shitty memes from last year
Yes, the left can't meme.

This is just proof that the left can't meme.

US High schools in the early-1900s literally had rifle clubs and shooting ranges on campus. They were also white as fuck.

Attached: Clover Park High School rifle club 1941.jpg (2094x1415, 1.83M)

>>teachers shooting students
Happened last week ese.

years ago is the same as now
okay. I dont see any 30 round mags though.

I just asked this on an r/politics thread the other day. They explicitly said that ultimately Trump should have the monopoly on force, and that even though law enforcement isn't perfect they're infinitely more qualified to use guns than we are despite the racism.

I wasn't even sure how to respond. Was he just lying to try and win the argument, do leftists not really think Trump is the evil scary tyrant they insist he is, or are they actually flying blind and have no overarching worldview and opt to just go with their gut feeling on each issue they care about irrespective of their gut feeling on other issues? It's baffling

Yes, the NRA is fierce in defence of its members. I'd expect the same from my labour union.
Giving teachers guns is pretty stupid I agree. They should be permitted to carry if adequately trained.
Back to school kids

>1 post by this ID

Now there's an argument I can agree with

4th from the left bottom row a cute.

awful
just awful

Attached: 1478252782117.png (1024x1024, 11K)

If the Left is so bad at memes, how did they come to dominate mainstream culture so decisively?

Attached: preview.jpg (590x797, 146K)

The NRA isn't saying "give every teacher a gun!" they're saying, "hey if you're a teacher, and you have a concealed carry permit, you should be able to bring that gun on campus to defend yourself and your students" pretty reasonable, and because it's so reasonable the left lies about what the NRA suggests.

>See the left can meme reee
Why are shill pushing his so hard the past few days. Shits embarrassing famalam

I'm cringing so hard it looks like I just ate a whole lemon.

Commie larping faggot.

Attached: 1519612947273m.jpg (689x1024, 151K)

>two already dead memes
>pepe strong for over a decade
Lmao

>> only the state should have guns
I would like a tactical nuke and a coule mirv's but I know it's probably better that I don't, not because I would be irresponsible with them, but because if I could have them then everyone could....

why in the fuck do want the angry lesbian tubbos that teach public schools armed? just ban high school, these niggers need to be in guilds/trade schools

>no 30 round mags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1918_Browning_Automatic_Rifle

Also, the main changes were caused by leftists filling the country with more shitskins, drugs, atheism, and disregard for personal responsibility philosophy.

Attached: Browning BAR.jpg (448x146, 9K)

COFFEE POT

tits or gtfo

It is so embarrassing!

Can you imagine in 20 years when their kids want to take voters rights from people over 30 or something equally moronic? Jesus. If I had tried this shit as a teenager everyone would have laughed me out of the room. And they would have been right to do so.

And if it ends up in a students hands? Or, as seems to be the case with gun nuts, used in a brash fit of anger?

Normies really trying to take the piss out of memes

money
they literally had to buy their way into being dominate in the mainstream

they bought it.

Nepotism

>teahers

Im aware they existed silly billy, just none in the pic.

I agree with personal responibility, but I disagree on the cause.

read again

>commies
>money
???

They own like every entertainment industry. News, music, movies, etc...
Why do you think they call TV "programming"?

>>the left can't meme
>Uuuuhm, excuse me ?
>What's this little drumpfie ? :))
PROOF

Attached: yes the left can meme.png (1488x754, 262K)

Looks like Bobby Spongenberg

>be like

>commies won't use the system to subvert it
stop being fucking stupid, man

More specifically, Jews. It was the long march (((Frankfurt School))) shit.

Right... because they are better at propaganda than the Right is. Much better. Their memetic influence is stronger than yours because it appeals to normies. Yours appeals to only a select group of meme connoisseurs.

Why? because there are guns?
Oh my god, then gun shows should be massacres after massacres, isn't it?

>meme expertise
>just spongebob saying 'people who disagree with me are stoopid'
Rrrriiiiiiiight.

Yeah, its definitely the 30 round mags that are possessing the minds of children and urging them to evil. Can't possibly have anything to do with the breakdown of family, gotta be the magazine clips.
It's happened, CNN doesn't report it because CNN supports disarmament. Just like no mainstream media (not even muh faux newz) interviewed the guy who stopped that church shooter with his AR15. Or did that not happen either?

Commies are useful idiots. Obviously the ruling class isn't going hungry while starving their population.

because they think this but unironically.

Attached: 1519940596096.png (750x700, 40K)

Attached: assaultweapons-existed-before-the-2nd-amendment-stopler-revolver-1597-nock-26223283.png (500x584, 117K)

>because they are better at propaganda than the Right is
says the guy who keeps posting BNHA edits. commies lost and they're still losing.

HAHA YOUR GUNS ARE MINE NOW DRUMPIE MCGROPENFUHRER SUPPORTERS!!!

Attached: emma_creatura.png (669x499, 425K)

1st from the right, 3rd row: Virgin

4th from the right, 3rd row: Chad

Attached: virgin shooting vs. Chad rampage.png (1198x420, 290K)

I know you are joking, but that is the true face of progress. She is so brave. Can't wait for the assault weapon ban yall are going to be crying.

The top levels of the left have no intention of delivering on their promises. Soros, Feinstein, Weinstien, etc. Their goal is to destroy competition. Not simply the competition for money. Forget money, money is just another tool. It's power they want. Control. So they buy up all the media outlets and collude. They hire the right people (their people), who they trust to push the message they want.

Ejucayshun

yes there is those are springfeild 1909's

This

Can you shoot more of your school kids America? They're clearly fucking retarded and the heard needs thinning.

>but the evil windigo spirits in the gun will force a student to steal the gun!

Gun empty in proper retention holster, magazine in a pocket or something. Even if by some grand cosmic accident Tyrone manages to get the gun out of the holster, he now also has to get the magazine out of the pocket.

>but what if the evil windigo spirits in the gun make the teacher kill people for no raisen?

we have to handcuff and gag all teachers. What if they try to bite their students or strangle them?

>muh right wing
That's pretty rich, seeing as most of the mass shootings were confirmed comitted by dems. And that's ignoring gang shootings, which are usually niggers, who vote solid dem like their joined in a hive mind or something

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal? Jesus Christ commiefag off yourself and better the gene pool please.

It's easy to win an argument when you sew your opponents mouth shut you cock inhaler

>>breakdown of family
Oh of course. But until we snap our fingers and fix that one maybe, just maybe, we should throttle back on mass killing capability

Commies won the culture war, how can you not see this? What you don't understand is that your idea of a good meme is not the normie public's idea of a good meme. It's why Reddit has millions of people and celebrities always show up there and discuss the website in public, normal people in the mainstream find their memes funny no matter how contrived they seem. Appealing to a niche while scorning the majority of lowbrow normies that exist out there will not get you very far. The Left understands this and it's why they remain dominant over the culture. As soon as the Right had their own version of this kind of thing (the Kekistani stuff) you all immediately disowned it and began mocking them along with the Left. Well, Kekistan is the exact kind of low-brow cringe that the bulk of people out there are attracted to but you want nothing to do with it. The Left is so much better at solidarity and understanding how to manipulate the masses, while the Right is far too obsessed with purity and perfection to ever get their ideas off the ground. When you think you have something good, the Left has already taken the lead and left you in the dust.

A kid on here made this...this is a meme...

Attached: 1521165705868m.jpg (717x1024, 72K)

Ironic communist posting is still commie faggot shitposting.

Nice.

My god leaf, you arent seriously that retarded are you? For fucks sake stop reinforcing the stereotype.

nice try at demoralization. We're winning and that's why the left is freaking out.

Start arguing anytime

Yeah I totally recall when a dude mowed down a concert full of people with a fucking colt 45.

Niggers aren't human so they deserve to be shot

>Implying that this is memeing
>the media has no idea what its talking about like usual
>"HURR DURR ITS MEMES GUISE THE INTERNET IS ON OUR SIDE GUISE!!!"

The left really cannot meme. They find pictures or memes, butcher them, and then think they are too cool for school. They are like the old grandma/grandpa trying to be cool and hip with the kids, except these ones are like 60 years younger and much more retarded.

These schools should also be defunded for using kids as a political tool. It just proves that our country's education system is a daycare camp for kids/teens that are either ran by idiots or ran by communists/leftists seeking to create professional protestors.

Attached: 1497313302488.jpg (605x586, 70K)

> mfw liberals can't meme

Attached: brainlet.png (1144x888, 409K)

3x more likely to be killed by your own gun homeboy.

Big kek.

I hope this is sarcastic, because those memes are about as normie as it gets.

>teens

They look like they’re in their mid 20s

I dunno, they certainly appear more human than whatever you ugly fucks are trying to pass off.

first leftie meme tha made me kek - you can tell they've put some effort into it

Face of retards..destined to be drug addicts in the kitchen sucking dicks all night.

they literally look 25-26