Jewess Threat

Don't you think theres something off about Jewesses - even the hot ones?

Attached: 427full-dar-zuzovsky.jpg (427x640, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite
google.at/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=HytrKvXGljc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Had a Jewish girlfriend once.
Got tired of the bat shit craziness.
Met up with her a few months ago.. she said I was a Nazi because I read the classics.

Yes, I'm not on them, which means something is off.

what are the classics?

Yea... They're Jews...

It can be as simple as saying "Instead of Television, I read Grimm's fairy tales to my daughter".
Bat shit Nazi rant ensued.
I had no idea that the Nazi party started in 1860 and that Grimm's were the original Goebbels. It's a real Jew meme.

yeah, because they're ugly. they're fake as fuck, muh chosen. and the "hot" ones have plastic surgery and dye their hair blonde because they hate what they see in the mirror, so they project their bitterness onto others

Nope. Coal burners. Every single one

Yeah, for some reason I can't seem to masturbate to them. This was even before I was red-pilled to jews. Seemingly hot Jewesses like Natalie Portman, as soon as I'd start wanking to them... something would feel off and I would stop. I now noticed this feeling would only occur with Jewesses. Perhaps my instincts are steering me away from dirty jew cunts?

mein kampf

They are a different race, yet they look somewhat white.
This gives off the uncanny feeling you get when you just know
something is different but you can't put your finger on it; just like
with mediocre CGI. Intuition doesn't lie, biology guides the mind.

Then you get redpilled on the jew and suspicion never leaves
the back of your mind.

they are succubi demons sent up from the lower dimensions of hell to devour mens souls

>greece

You are as white as those jews my dude

The only Jewish girl I ever dated was literally psychotic. Most of the time she was fine, but when she was "off her meds" she'd have meltdowns where she'd lie screaming and crying on the floor of my apartment. Scary shit

that's Uruguay

but still not a Jew.

Shut up gonzalez

Jews aren't exactly human. They are "pretend humans." They are something else entirely, closer to a chameleon race, falsely presenting itself as something it is not.

(you) (you)
(you) (you) (you)
(you) (you) (you) (you)
(you) (you) (you) (you) (you)
(you) (you) (you) (you)
(you) (you) (you)
(you) (you)

>closer to a chameleon race

Closer to a parasitic race actually.

You know Im right. Jews, like greeks, are meds. Genetically you are probably closer to ashkenazi jews than to middle and western euros.

Parasitic, chameleon, both are true.

>Don't you think theres something off about Jewesses - even the hot ones?
Nope

Semite
- a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite

Attached: nose_8633577.jpg (452x346, 15K)

yeah. You can usually see it in their face or their body proportions. All that inbreeding will do that to you.

>memeflag
kys memeflag fag.

Attached: 1505025749555.gif (500x750, 591K)

There's chicks that are jews and jews that are chicks. The former are fine, stop LARPING as stromtroopers and admit you'd fuck the shit out of them. But the girls that have grown up rich and annoying and just spout "MUH HOLOCAUST DRUMPF IS LITERAL HITLER" are a different story all together. Most the time the former is hot and the later is not, which may play a large part in it.

my first gf was a colombian jew named raquel
i was a young teen in a foreign land and didnt know any better.
i regret it to this day

You're clueless both genetically as well as culturally if you think Jews and Meds are the same.

I'm sure you think Shakespeare portrayed Shylock as an "Italian gone bad" you fucking retard. Most Ashkenazi are eastern euro Asiatic mutts with some nigger blood.

They're all degenerate whores.

>hot
>pure jewess
pick 1

Attached: prideofisrael.jpg (1600x898, 320K)

I've met many Greeks in my lifetime and they were mostly fine people.

I've met many Jews in my lifetime as well and Sup Forums does not exaggerate their pure evil.

Neaderthal genes

Attached: neanderthal jews.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

>The former are fine, stop LARPING as stromtroopers and admit you'd fuck the shit out of them.
implying you can't murder them at the same time.

Attached: israel slave trade.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>Most Ashkenazi are eastern euro Asiatic mutts with some nigger blood.

What the hell is asiatic mutt in terms of genetics even supposed to mean you amerilard degenerate. google.at/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html?amp

Read this mutt. Ashkenazi jews are mainly from ancient anatolia. Guess who lived there... exactly, greeks.

LA CREATURA.

NEANDERKIKES

Attached: jews semitic neanderthal cromagnon theory.jpg (1800x3972, 2.62M)

So you're saying Hitler built the New Reich Chancellery in the Ashkenazi Jewish architecture style?

>another retarded comment only an amerimutt could come up with

Im out son

youtube.com/watch?v=HytrKvXGljc

kurdish jew gf was a qt. a qt!