If your muscles are smaller then this

or your grooming is of a lesser quality on a week day please leave this site until you're /fit/ and well groomed or at least getting there.

Skinnyfats and fats will be gassed along with the jude, you're weak, low T and cancer on our eugenics.

If you suffer from fat or skinnyfat and you never tried to change that first of all WTF and second of all GET OUT IMMEDIETLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: thb_4555.jpg (221x334, 11K)

Reminder that it's meaningless to "train" your body and become "fit"

we are all going to die anyways

I'm sure you'll post a picture of yourself, OP. So we know you're not full of shit. Right?

You're a fucking retard. Gas yourself.

This.

This. I can run for 12 miles without stopping but I don’t look like this twink.

Why are you running 12 miles? Do I smell a nigger in this thread?

No way am I posting anything related to my identity on this board. If you wanna get a gotcha I have a slightly higher fat % so the six pack is smoother.

there are pictures of shirtless Nazis (real soldiers who actually performed well) and they were not that big.
In fact, in war most soldiers do not have the diet to sustain visible muscles and tend to slim down into what is loosely termed "backpacker body" This doesnt mean they are in bad shape or incapable to physical prowess, just means they can't consume 5000-10,000 calories per day and skip cardio (like gymbros do)

All these gymbros who think they are preparing for war are deluding themselves, war will melt away their "gainz" in a matter of months. They wont have access to the food or supplements they take to sustain themselves.

I'm getting there. Training jiu-jitsu/judo/muay thai 3-5 times a week.

Down from 210 to 145 at 5'9". I need to put on muscle, but god damn does it feel good not to be fat anymore.

Attached: BJJ.jpg (720x470, 156K)

Cool story, you fucking fatass.

Attached: 1521021693383.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>Dat inguinal ligament
Whoever photoshopped this needs to resit their anatomy class

if you dont look like this just kys

Attached: miscavi2.jpg (240x180, 24K)

See that's the problem with all of these hurr you're not white/a man fags
They think like most women do in the sense that they expect all of us to be literal Chad's when nobody on this board let alone Sup Forums would come here if you were Chad
Fuck just dont be a fat loser waste of life and you're good in my book

Kinda what Im trying to inspire here.

I’m in a military career and don’t need to bench press 225 in order to win a fight. You need to be able to go long distances you you. How do you think the Rhodesian and nazi infantry were so good at speed? You think they stopped because they were tired when they were 6 miles into an assault? Overtrain to succeed. Cardio endurance and calisthenics are incredibly important. If you want to workout specifically for a race war then you need to deadlift, squat, and core.

>Faggot cares about how we look and groom.......
Well op, we care about manners, and talking while your mouth is full of cock is quite rude. Should not speak while your mouth is full.

>those bitch tits
>those zipper abs
>slouch posture
>black & white with heavy contrast
lmao, why the fuck would you post a model bitch boy instead of a weight lifter if your shitpost was about strength? Idiot.

Ok. Thank you.

thats cool bro, but a friendly reminder these guys would literally kill you in a war scenario.

Meanwhile you'd get PTSD just from supplement withdraws.

Attached: real soldiers.jpg (631x483, 87K)

could anabolic steroids be used on men as an anti-depressant?

What if men get depressed simply because they are out of shape?

Also that being said, I am pretty fucking jacked at the same time. What the other guy said is true though. I understand that as soon as something goes on and surf I’ll drop 15-20 lbs of muscle most likely and go backpacking mode. Big legs, big traps, big back, and ofc everything ripped as all hell.

Who said it was about strength, it's about bottom line fittness required for a decent life.

Attached: real soldiers 2.jpg (640x441, 121K)

Then they should stop being faggots. You don’t need steroids to not be a Faggot. Be like the other user and just drop weight. Work produces results.

in a gunfight? yeah probably, not in a 1v1 fist fight scenario though
all men should go on trt before age 30 unironically

If you’re under 6’ you shouldn’t bother with training for power, you will be easily dominated by a larger man - calisthenics and relative strength are your friend in that case

It depends tho every guy can achieve his own personal chad. You gotta work for it tho

Das right. Just B.E. your chaddest self.

Because image posted has an extremely average body with a 10/10 face.
You seem like a closet homosexual.

I can post these all day. You get the point, no one really in an active war looks like a gymbro. Gymbros are as decadent as obese people, both can only exist in a prosperous and decadent society.

Attached: A-dog-being-posed-by-a-German-soldier.jpg (900x892, 100K)

Should I be looking for an ugly model? I was looking for an averege body because I know fat assess in here need a realistic goal and I was describing a bare minimum acceptable fitness.

Nice posture and pecs. Bad abs, but I imagine you’re just bloated from gear usage.

You forgot. "If you can't suck as many black cocks as me"..
Get fucked you retard.
Cunts like you shoukd kill themselves..
If you have any sort of job. You'd realise looking gym fit. Like this cocksucker. Takes 12 hours a day... and steroids..
So whike I make o we 100kpa a year.. you enjoy those big black cocks. You fucking idiot... kill yourself!!

A muscled up 5'9er can prob beat a non gymgoer 6'2er now a 6'2 gym dude vs 5'9 gym dude same weight then yea shorter guy is prob fucked

Dont cry m8

Also. I'd fuck you up you Manlet. 6ft 5 rugby cunt here.. any time you fucking loser

lmao you were not looking for an average body you lying dumbass.
You are implying men should look pretty, for whom? Women? Men strive to look strong, not pretty. Faggot.

This is a lame dumbfuck argument because once the war is over, some pissed off 230 pound drunk could overpower one of these little 140 pound guys and slam his head into the ground or strangle him to death. The ideal is being able to defend yourself and the people and things that you value in all situations.

Don't post retarded shit then . Your a pussy.. proberly closet homosexual... get fucked

I might not have a six pack, but I'm not fat, and i can lift heavy weights. Does count?

Attached: 1515385626862.jpg (289x271, 17K)

so youre delusional about what you look like as well as people getting "gassed"

>the absolute state of this aussie

Attached: received_1539943932758098.jpg (808x805, 28K)

Proof or 5'2" twink.

yeah i hover around 15% by choice, i've been like 11% once and it was shit, like drinking beer and going out too much. i am natty though, getting ready for a test cycle but havent started it yet

Well at least you will be able to use all those Death Camps again

Attached: 1485118641634.jpg (380x538, 41K)

>Not /fit/
>OP only specifies "skinnyfats" and "fats" have to leave
>mfw I'm 6'0 & 113lbs

Attached: untitled.png (208x242, 58K)

Yes, I was talking about muscles and not fat % for a reason.

>there are people ITT that think this guy spends more than 5 hours a week at the gym
It looks like he's been lifting for a year and dieting for a few months.
Good routine these threads always bring out easily triggered weaklings and cardiofags.
>I don't actually exercise but I can kick ur ass
Sure thing buttercup.

I dont speak lbs

White men should look good and be healthy. Period.

It means he could knit sweaters with his fingers.
He weighs less than an anorexic girl.

51.25kg

google the conversion, you bumbling shitter shiner

Literally me

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-023601_Google.jpg (452x891, 209K)

Never change burgers xd

>Skinnyfats and fats will be gassed along with the jude
you'll do fookin nuttin

Why would you post this. I already saved it, are you retarded?

Well eat more. What can I say.