BREAKING: Alt-Right Activist Greg Conte Arrested for Felony Protesting While White

Greg desperately needs our help, bros. The pigs are charging him for attacking their boots with his face after he was brutally ambushed during a peaceful protest. If he gets convicted and has to serve time, he will almost certainly be seriously injured or killed at the hands of the corrupt authorities.

Q U I C K R U N D O W N
>Richard Spencer fights 8-month legal battle to secure right to speak at university
>on the day of the event, the police allow a small group of people including Spencer to enter the venue safely
>afterwards the police change the plan for no reason to force the rest of the attendees to walk through a gauntlet of violent anarchists without any protection
>Greg Conte, Spencer's protoge, volunteers to lead the group during the crowd
>although Greg personally breaks up many fights, our people are still attacked (over 20 anarchists were arrested that day)
>Greg approaches a police officer to demand that he do his job
>the police officer grabs his arm and then 5 other pigs come out of nowhere to take him down
>Greg gets charged with resisting arrest, a felony that carries a maximum penalty of 2 years
>although Sup Forums raised $5,000 to pay his bail last week, his legal troubles are only beginning

Attached: trEKD4qL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/81611/gregory-conte-s-bail-fund
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof of the charges

Attached: proof.png (818x494, 80K)

it's ok the jews will pay for his lawyer fees

Why would they pay his lawyer fees?

A simple DUI can cost as much as $10,000 to resolve - lawyers fees for felony charges can well over $75,000

Sucks that our enemies are willing to so transparently use the system against us. I bet the antifa who were arrested for literally stabbing the event attendees and throwing bottles of shit at the cops will get off with nothing worse than community service.

He's in good hands, much like ANTIFA was during those funny garbage bin burning riots.

Attached: alt-titled.png (318x262, 5K)

Aren't you right-wing idiots always saying how much you love the police? LOL.

You idiots love the police and want them to be harsh on criminals... until *you* yourself are falsely arrested, or get charges stacked against you. Then it's WAHHHHH.

Fuck Greg Cunte. Guy looks like a fuckin' spic. You right-wingers are such pathetic fuckin' idiots.

>”You alt-rightfags claim to support the death penalty for drug dealers, but you complain when your activists are arrested for literally no reason. Hypocrites!”
0/10

>"I got arrested for literally no reason!"

Riiiight. That's what everyone says.

Go make a video like this you pig-loving faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU

An update from an OP Homeland (NPI's activist wing) member with more details on the charges. It's fucking bullshit. Our people got attacked with knives and brass knuckles and we're the ones being charged for it.

They're definitely going to throw the book at him.

Attached: update.jpg (849x253, 76K)

>It's fucking bullshit.

But this is Sup Forums. The position here is, "The police are always right, and if a police officer abuses a minority the entire black race is to blame."

Looks like you faggot morons are wrong, eh? These buzzcut-sporting, fat faggot fascist cops aren't heroes after all, are they?

0/10 you're not fooling anyone memeflag

WE LIKE JUSTICE
YOU LIKE EVIL

fuck this guy
and fuck op

Here's where you can find instructions on how to help /ourguy/

forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/81611/gregory-conte-s-bail-fund

Just donated

How much are they paying you to pretend to be an alt-right militant and d&c on social media? It must be worth it.

SAGE

Attached: op_speaking.png (355x397, 167K)

No one here thinks the police are always right, you dumb piece of shit. For the most part, they're simply tools with Israeli training. In regard to blacks, there may be cases of unwarranted abuse against niggers, but let's see you always remain completely cool in a crime-ridden, nigger infested area.

resisting arrest shouldn't be a felony.

I was there, if this post is referring to Auburn. There was certainly no "gauntlet" of "anarchists" waiting outside for the attendees. There were maybe a dozen initial antifa and then a bus dropped off maybe two dozen more towards the end of the speech. what happened is that we (the student body that had gathered to mock the antifa people) physically ran antifa off campus with support of the police. I think one dude got sucker punched by an antifa goon in the ensuing chaos and that likely led to those arrests. There was certainly no "gauntlet" of people waiting to attack, 99% of the people there were normie Auburn students just there for the spectacle. My reason for posting is that I want to stress that the Auburn police are super redpilled and were certainly not colluding against "our people".

>want to arrest guy
>no reason to arrest him
>just say he was resisting arrest
>no initial reason to arrest him required
What is this paradox bullshit?
>arrested for resisting arrest while being arrested for resisting arrest while resist-

Face it, you're evil and you're going to lose.

>>Greg approaches a police officer to demand that he do his job
>the police officer grabs his arm and then 5 other pigs come out of nowhere to take him down
>Greg gets charged with resisting arrest, a felony that carries a maximum penalty of 2 years
>although Sup Forums raised $5,000 to pay his bail last week, his legal troubles are only beginning

The arrest sounds like it's the typical police-ego stroking than the guy doing anything wrong. The comes get super pissed when you ask for their help because usually they know they're supposed to be helping you but they're lazy, scared, fucks that don't want to get involved personally either.

So asking them to do their job invokes a feeling of guilt they squelch down with rage and excuses to arrest the questioner instead.

How the fuck can you be only charged with resisting arrest?

It was at MSU

my b then

I'm sure his lawyers will point that little detail out. He may even get it thrown out before trial, if his lawyer files a motion to dismiss. A jury is going to get disgusted at the pigs.

>jury
You serious? They’ll convict him just for being a “Nazi”

old news
he was released and was on the latest alt right politics podcast

bump

That podcast was filmed on Friday. He had to travel back to Michigan this weekend to have charges formally brought against him.

American police will often release you after arrest only to charge you weeks, if not months later. I think they have like 2 years to bring charges. It's a bad sign that they're pursuing this despite all of the video evidence against them - it means they're probably planning to set him up. The arresting officers will lie and say that he assulted them when the cameras weren't looking.

hell be alright
cantwell spent 4 months in jail before being released

Wait, multi-millionaire Dicky Spence isn't going to pay this guy's legal fees? Just like the alt-kike ditched their followers and fighters to the court systm in Charlottesville, these fags are going to ditch Spencer's own "protege"?
>inb4 alt-kike fags start shilling
Just post proof that Spencer is raising money for him. Not sure why Spencer can't go a couple months without his daily bourbon, and then pay out of pocket this guy's entire legal fees.

Attached: spencer-merchan-tansparentt.png (1200x1200, 282K)

Cantwell is still on trial, he just got out on bail, he could still be convicted.

>the police are either infallible heroes or murderous fascist pigs
Jesus Christ what a fucking simpleton

Attached: 5466202D-6F82-4288-89A6-A36590CCAFDC.png (625x773, 111K)

He’s obviously had to put up his own money. The public donations only totaled $5,000, which was the amount set for bail. Lawyers don’t work for free.

>resisting arrest
He won't do shit for time, especially if he goes to court. The prosecutor will try and get him to plea, but if Conte takes it to a jury they won't find against him, if there is video substantiating his claim of innocence.

He deserves prison and I hope he gets it. White men's useless meme-activism is completely fucking stupid and has done nothing except embolden the left. The power lies in industry, education, and our elite institutions. Until white men give up Christianity and their shitty trade jobs to play ball with the 1%, we're all fucked.

So you can take your tiki torches and Dickie Spencer, and shove them both up your asses.

Attached: 2230845_1_o.jpg (665x1000, 117K)

It's about time to change tactics instead of standing around letting hooded scumbags attack from behind and run away...switch roles.
Become the hunters.
Pick the time when you're going to win, then act quickly and leave.

First day at Sup Forums? We always split things into polar opposites like that.

You either support unregulated Capitalism or you're an atheist communist Jew. You either support the police, or you're a criminal nigger.

It just cracks me up how much you right-wing shitheads go on and on about your love for the police, and defend them even when they're clearly in the wrong, "The black guy didn't put his hands up fast enough. He deserved those 20 punches to the face," and now here you are.....WHINING about the police arresting someone.

Sorry, but Cunte is a criminal. He was arrested by a brave, valiant law enforcement agent. If you support Cunte then you're a BLM and criminal supporting, nigger lover!

>alt.kike activist arrested
Good, let them be the cannon fodder of the lefties,, they are purging the controlled opposition for us.

>. Our people got attacked with knives and brass knuckles and we're the ones being charged for it.
kek, this shit reads like something of Goebbles diary.
>(((We))) always split things into polar opposites like that.
Fixed it for you fucking shill.

Attached: 1518380090461.png (842x501, 302K)

These fucking cops are a joke.

Attached: 1493300666780.jpg (600x315, 47K)

That thing you posted is ugly as fuck

im pretty sure hes literally schizophrenic

Storm weenie defense force scared for their buddy so they try to get help from reddit newfags on Sup Forums.

I can't contain the amount of activity coming from my sides.

Attached: 1518907925087.png (890x876, 393K)

fuck conte

fuck spencer

and fuck anyone that supports these divide and conquer shills

Wait till the blacks welcome him to prison,
If only he want Jewish then maybe the aryon brothers would protect him, oh well that what you racist get!

Attached: IMG_0446.jpg (660x330, 276K)

So what you’re really saying is that you’re a massive faggot who got butthurt from pol and now you can’t leave? Pathetic

Don't call them anarchists. Call them communists.

Anarchists don't make demands of other people.

>He’s obviously had to put up his own money.
Proof?
>The public donations only totaled $5,000, which was the amount set for bail. Lawyers don’t work for free.
So you just ASSUME he paid? He never did before. Anyone who follows him pays for themselves when they take a fall. He didn't put up money or even publicity for the men in Charlottesville. Totally missed opportunity to use political prisoners for the cause while showing loyalty to your followers. But, well, "the alt-right has no leaders, goy" when it comes time for accountability. Just like how "they're just entertainers goy" when they get caught being married to Anne Frank and hiding her on a 14/88 podcast.

Attached: History of Enoch Wifegate.jpg (698x6843, 836K)

Fuck that fag. He's a jew's tool. Let him taste the pain. He should have done his research up front, instead of carrying Paul Gottfried's water unquestioningly.

>Wait till the blacks welcome him to prison
They treat all white men the same in prison, you trust fund brat. That is to say, in the race war that is prison, you are automatically a peckerwood whether you were on the outside or not. He'll be better off than your boy Eric, that's for sure.

Attached: ericthefed.jpg (1240x1059, 236K)

bump

>If you support Cunte then you're a BLM and criminal supporting, nigger lover!
Terrible effort. I know you shill for shekels cause you don’t have any marketable skills, but come on this is fucking pathetic. Sort yourself out, kiddo

The point of legal warfare isn't to win, it's to outspend and demoralize /ourguys/. They'll just drag it on for a s long as they can making sure he spends as much cash as possible defending himself.

Oh god, you're right, that made me jump

Fundedjustice.com is where you go to donate

100% truth to your post.
>I think they have like 2 years to bring charges.
That all depends on the charge and the individual state. Statute of limitations is what it's called. It's a good thing and a bad thing. If some shithead cop is sort of keeping tabs on you and is in good with the DA they can and will kick you while you're down just to fuck your life up a bit.
>Don't charge you with shit cause fuck it not worth it.
>Get laid off 7 months down the road
>Copper up and decides to press charges cause they know you're in a tight spot financially.
It still baffles me how a good majority of Sup Forums are mouthbreathing retards who think Police are their friends.
>Muh protects us from niggers and criminals
Reality check. Niggers know there's a good chance of getting fucking blasted in the face with a .45 anywhere they might want to break into/rob.
How many home invasions/robberies are STOPPED by someone actively calling the police mid robbery/invasion?
Slim to none.

The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence goy.

that's how frightening american justice is. It's a joke. This whole world is a fucking sham.

>Greg approaches a police officer to demand that he do his job
His mouth got him into trouble with the law? SHOCKING

lol fuck him

wow it's almost like there's different people posting