Trump is Unacceptable Here's Why

>Trump is a militarist but never served in the military,despite going to the New York Military Academy.
>Trump is a former reality television star who had a literal feud with Rosie O'Donnell.
>Trump started a fraudulent University.
>The majority of Trump businesses have failed; Trump Airlines, Trump Taj Mahal,Trump Steaks, Trump Vodka.
>Trump is/was in deep with the mafia in 1970/1980s, due to their connections with New York Real Estate.
>Trump has strong business ties not just with Russia but Saudi Arabia where 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers originated.
>Trump has declared Bankruptcy Six Times.
>Trump has juvenile rants on Twitter.

Trump is obviously a very capable manipulator and unscrupulous businessman who should not be President of the United States. He could be compared to the American version of Boris Yeltsin, as he will sell off this country to the highest bidder and his various international business associates..

Attached: Trump.png (900x778, 351K)

Why do you post these threads if you know that nobody is gonna agree with you and you won't change anyones minds?

I needed to get it off of my chest. People think I voted for him and I didn't. So I had to let it be known that I didn't. Also I've never posted a thread about Trump anywhere ever.

on the upside trump is keeping msnbc's and cnn's ratings alive

the MSM is losing money by the second. They rather lose ratings and money and still push their fake news because the msm's only purpose is lies

>on the upside trump is keeping msnbc's and cnn's ratings alive

The President of the United States could be considered the world's most powerful celebrity. This could be the reason the Bilderberg Group chose Trump over Hillary.

Trump is a shabbos goy, but you are a doubble nigger kike faggot. Into the gas chamber rabbi.

Attached: 1521219492562.png (1024x788, 702K)

It's ironic that people keep accusing me of being a Jew. It is the ultimate irony. Unbelievably funny.

Attached: jesus raptor.jpg (1153x1149, 512K)

Had to let it be known. In an anonymous forum. Oy vey.

>Oy vey.
Oh yeah I keep it Kosher for the holidays.

Literally this

Attached: 190243_12.png (1080x1463, 146K)

>NDAA
Literally Dictatorial Fiat. They could literally do just about anything they want.

hey thats my birthday :3

because he knows everyone actually agrees with him and he just wants to watch people pretend not to because it's funny to be on the outside poking in

Attached: 1518969002512.jpg (1800x1173, 1.91M)

also
>gives a set of fucking facts
>nobody is going to agree with you

the absolute state of american (inverted communist) politics

Attached: 1519166344872.png (696x352, 371K)

Trump's America is awesome! liberals crying every day!!!

Attached: trump.jpg (683x1024, 82K)

Unironically kill yourself and stop posting with the Fasces nigger.

I don't give a fuck what trump does. At least hilldawg isn't president.

>the absolute state of american (inverted communist) politics
>(inverted communist)
Interesting adjective.

>Unironically kill yourself and stop posting with the Fasces nigger.

It fits my personal idea of an ideal society.

>At least hilldawg isn't president.
I "unironically" did not vote for Hillary nor did I vote for Trump.

OP is unacceptable here's why:
>tl;dr
>meme flag

>sell America to the highest bidder
Alreday done decades ago, let Rome fall already, stop trying to prop up this rotten Union.

>the absolute state
of stale meme speak

here's the truth:
Nobody gives a fuck.
This is not your blog.
You need to go back where you came from.

"Unironically" disappears user to a secret prison.

Attached: pineapple.jpg (960x540, 82K)

Why would he sell his country off? Obama and Clinton were poor, so they did. Trump is worth 30 times the clintons AFTER they sold the country away. Clintins are worth 100M or so. Trump makes that in net income in a single year.

>Why would he sell his country off? Obama and Clinton were poor, so they did. Trump is worth 30 times the clintons AFTER they sold the country away. Clintins are worth 100M or so. Trump makes that in net income in a single year.

Why do American Fortune 500 companies outsource?

Why do brainlets think that non sequiturs are meaningful?

Trump is what they call a Vulture Capitalist.

Stop using words you don't understand. That's more Carl Icahn traditionally, or could perhaps be applied to Jeff Bezos modernly, where for example Amazon figures out its most lucrative subcontractor markets and cannibalizes them by undercutting and consolidating monopolies.

Then he's just a simple conman.

You could certainly make an argument for conman. "Simple" conman, not so much.

His tweets may support that argument.