Help, we are prosecuted in India by Hindus

also in Sri Lanka, in Rohingya..

why everyone hate Muslims?

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-145225_1.jpg (1062x967, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas them arabs are basically kikes

>Attack everyone you come into contact with for 15 centuries
>Get surprised when people fight back

maybe it's because Muslims have been raiding, pillaging and raping India ever since the Afghan mountain tribals adopted islam and justified their marauding as "holy jihad against muh infidels." which I suppose is ultimately more about not liking goatfuckers rather than not liking islam per say, but islam is a belligerent and toxic jewreligion which attacks all other spiritual beliefs if it's allowed to fester.

>fight against and terrorize people who don't share the same belief in you
>are surprised when there's a pushback

If anyone says the word islamophobic to me I laugh in their face, everytime.

because people who preform mass murders in the name of a god that only a single person witnessed is barbarism, and civilization has always hate dbarbarism

Because they hate everyone

this is the only explanation needed fuck muslims as a race and religion they need to die out asap history has shown that muslims are more violent than previous empires such as mongols, japanese, romans, vikings and many more which are all notorious for the violent acts they have commited and yet they have nothing on the violent nature of muslims

Hmmm... let me guess...maybe because muslims slaughtered over 600 million Hindus during the Islamic conquests of India?

sikhnet.com/news/islamic-india-biggest-holocaust-world-history

Why do you claps still have bases in Pakistan? You guys do realise they never intended to help you right?

Muslims killed 100 million poos, poos understandably don't like that

Because Muslims are violent? My mum always tells me stories of how the muslims in her town always fucked shit up and raped and killed the Christians there deep in the jungle of SE Asia.

true, I'm glad we can slowly work towards removing christianity from the west

Aren't they the same as the Jews? They get hated for no reason. Its a mystery.

Good, fuck muslims.

Attached: 9C56B79D-6960-4FAE-A5C7-E0DE95544627.jpg (306x306, 31K)

>why everyone hate Muslims?
everyone hates Muslims because Muslims hated everyone first.

Good, I hope they kill you all. I've seen what Islam has done to my country. I can't wait until Europeans start killing Muslims too.

Attached: 1521310829384.png (636x676, 470K)

Muslims were the original dindus

Based Hindus

The americans crashed a plane against their own buildings.

You niggers oppressed and genocided them for centuries. You actively terrorize them to this day yet you have the gall to demand global aid when someone strikes back? Hypocrites to the highest degree, this is what happens when you believe in a religion founded by a pedophile who is afraid of dogs and worships Satan.

Both Muslims and Hindu nationalists are very violent. Far right Hindu nationalist militias want to make India 100% Hindu. They both kill and harass Indian Christians

every religion has it's cunts, but it's only one religion that seems to be completely unable to keep from fighting with everyone they come in contact with.

>Why everyone hates the guys that want to kill everyone who doesn't follow their religion?
Really?

>what is multiple testimony

What is James Bond doing larping as a poo Muslim

I would agree with you but then id be a criminal you may now laugh in my face

They were literally given Pakistan so they could stay the fuck away from Hindus.

crawl into a hole a die.
save us all the trouble of killing you

Attached: 1486961981890.jpg (518x620, 90K)

this

absolute geopolitical mistake but even then muslims should be thankful and if they hate hindus they should pay back and move there

Where can I send these Hindus some money? Do they need ammo? What caliber do Hindus use? 7.62x39mm is real popular.