Are you feeling depressed Sup Forums??

THE ALT-RIGHT IS RECRUITING DEPRESSED PEOPLE

Alt-right figures are targeting vulnerable communities with videos and, unfortunately, it seems to be working.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-105758_1.jpg (912x688, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/26/texas-antifa-mental-illness/
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/85qwrs/irish_fascists_march_through_the_streets_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A video on YouTube entitled “Advice For People With Depression” has over half a million views. The title is generic enough, and to the unsuspecting viewer, lecturer Jordan Peterson could even look legitimate or knowledgable — a quick Google search will reveal that he even spoke at Harvard once. But as the video wears on, Peterson argues that men are depressed and frustrated because they don’t have a higher calling like women (who, according to Peterson, are biologically required to have and take care of infants). This leaves weak men seeking “impulsive, low-class pleasure,” he argues. Upon first glance he certainly doesn’t seem like a darling of the alt-right, but he is.

Type “depression” or “depressed” into YouTube and it won’t be long until you stumble upon a suit-clad white supremacist giving a lecture on self-empowerment. They’re everywhere. For years, members of the alt-right have taken advantage of the internet’s most vulnerable, turning their fear and self-loathing into vitriolic extremism, and thanks to the movement’s recent galvanization, they’re only growing stronger.

“I still wonder, how could I have been so stupid?” writes Reddit user u/pdesperaux, in a post detailing how he was accidentally seduced by the alt-right. “I was part of a cult. I know cults and I know brainwashing, I have researched them extensively, you'd think I would have noticed, right? Wrong. These are the same tactics that Scientology and ISIS use and I fell for them like a chump.”

“NOBODY is talking about how the online depression community has been infiltrated by alt-right recruiters deliberately preying on the vulnerable,” writes Twitter user @MrHappyDieHappy in a thread on the issue. “There NEED to be public warnings about this. 'Online pals' have attempted to groom me multiple times when at my absolute lowest.”

“You know your life is useless and meaningless,” Peterson says in his “Advice” video, turning towards the viewer, “you're full of self-contempt and nihilism.” He doesn’t follow all of this rousing self-hatred with an answer, but rather merely teases at one. “[You] have had enough of that,” he says to a classroom full of men. “Rights, rights, rights, rights…”

POO

And does this author provide an alternative?

Literally and metaphorically castrating yourself is not an alternative.

"If you aren't depressed or angry, you aren't paying attention." Leftists are so fucking stupid they're a satire of themselves. Unfortunately for them, Sup Forums is learning to channel rage into productive redpilling and /fit/ and /family/.

Attached: liberal leftist logic.jpg (645x409, 92K)

so they care about depressed white males when they take an interest in something other than preapproved distractions?

Anyone with two fingers of forehead already knows this. Mutts deny it because to do so would require them to be honest about their current state. Communists use a similar tactic but they blame the wealthy instead (or used to since they are almost extinct).
Well adjusted people dont need scapegoats to blame for their own ailments. Its still a little of a taboo because the last time dems called right wingers deplorables it only made them angry.

>the online depression community
These leftists guys are a special kind of stupid

1. it's true
2. the alt-right is controlled by jews

>*mutts deny it because to come clean about it would....

Because those who enjoy the status quo don't want to change it. A fairly simple paradigm this.

Attached: 1510898993099.jpg (600x902, 67K)

It almost like white men are more likely to be depressed, since depression is a painful side effect of intelligence, grouped with the fact that people are openly calling for their genocide.
Really weird that they're being picked up by the "alt-right" I.E. any group these days not advocating for their genocide

So why are these men depressed?

My life is great, I've never suffered any real hardship, and have always had decent luck with women but I found the far right because I'm not a self hating cuck and was so deeply hurt by being accused of being the root of all evil due to my skin and my dick despite being a hardcore lefty that I dropped them and never looked back.

I'd imagine a lot of guys don't have enough self esteem or wherewithal to realize theyre sad because they're treated like shit by mainstream society despite not ever having fucking done anything to deserve it. If Jordan Peterson telling them to clean their room is what it takes to snap these guys out of their slump, then why aren't leftists offering an alternative? All they tell young white men is that they are worthless and deserve nothing because muh privilege so they should just sit down and shut up. Wow, what a winning strategy you dumb faggots

>random twitter and reddit users are sources now

then they wonder why people come here

i've been worse

Attached: Kururi2.png (1920x1080, 810K)

I am not depressed or scapegoating anyone. I just am not a masochist. I love my people. This is the normal state of being and completely natural.

Look at me. I'm the depressed monster now.

are they self-hating? or mis-directing?

>getting married to a cute asian girl
>have a house
>going to have babies soon
Yes, I'm so depressed and sexist racist too.

Attached: 1515255124822.png (614x609, 25K)

>online depression community

Attached: 1319544294240.gif (691x543, 19K)

I'm feeling great these days largely thanks to the magical sexual chemistry of a good woman but I was feeling pretty cold and dead inside previous. Still a fascist.

fucking this. thank you. common shill line- counter semites hate jews cause jealousy.. calling shit like you see it (where the overwhelming amount of evidence directs you) isn't scapegoating. cheers brother

Attached: nice!.jpg (996x682, 64K)

If I'm in a cult I want my assigned bride.

Having a GF prevents me from autistically diving into every topic i come across for a month or two.

is that what it i feel between all the anger?

>this bullshit thread made because of this:
dailycaller.com/2018/02/26/texas-antifa-mental-illness/

amazing what sharing an orgasm with someone you care about will do huh

might be

Attached: 1516141559735.jpg (749x1637, 104K)

Wait this isn't the ball choppy kool-aid type of cult is it?

look at me, look at me
i'm the nigger now

No, I'm fucking angry. Angry at how the same people that made an oath to their country is actively trying to destroy it.
Everywhere is the same, in the USA, in the UK, and here in my country politicians are betraying their country in favor of Bolivia.

Attached: 800% mad.png (490x450, 313K)

Ever since I've learned about the jewish question, learned how my people have been lied to for the past 80 years, learned to love my own I've been looking at the future with a grin. Nothing but improvement from here.

>“I still wonder, how could I have been so stupid?” writes Reddit user u/pdesperaux, in a post detailing how he was accidentally seduced by the alt-right.

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 88K)

oh wow, he almost got "seduced" by milquetoast common-sense fence sitter Jordan Peterson

Attached: 1502786595602.png (480x491, 244K)

>the online depression community has been infiltrated by alt-right recruiters
i think they meant pedophiles

if you shill for either side exclusively you are HIGHLY LIKELY to be a depressed retard loser desperately searching for a source of power that eludes you in everyday life.

what monsters

Attached: brehs.jpg (623x6529, 1.22M)

When your ideology is so tied to nihilism that hope and meaning seem "alt-right"

Attached: Adventures of the Man With No Penis.gif (896x300, 72K)

Just imagine being on the other side of the spectrum and how depressed you must be.

The left used to stand for:
>opposing globalism
>supporting a free palestine
>supporting free speech for everyone
>part of the workers party supporting unions and fair work contracts for everyone
>critical of the big state and it's institutions
>protecting the family unit

Today they're the brown shirts they always where afraid of... using violence to advance their confusing goals even they can't explain.

>an unhappy majority grows from more unhappy people, more at 11
counterculture is born out of hate for the system of course the disenfranchised would join.

fucking traitor
hope she miscarries

Attached: 1516848257294.png (698x867, 191K)

Oh shit! My cat died yesterday, DESU I was pretty broken up, and this morning I got a knock at my door, and a email at the same time, when I went to the door there was a figure running away! I took this picture, and there was a link in my email to this very thread!!!!
>HAPPENING

Attached: CFA9DD12-C636-4319-9207-81E99E7ECB55.png (900x900, 1.61M)

>Rare Pepe

Attached: whitesupremacy.jpg (830x842, 123K)

Better than anything you've done for depressed people you shit fume smoking nigger monkey

Attached: IMG_2652.png (503x290, 317K)

IN

Title is true,
Liberals and the degenerate vapid culture they have created has come back to bite them in the butt.

More like:
>society is shit
>women are shit
>the country has gone to shit
>everything is shit
>get depressed
>find other depressed people
>let’s change stuff so it’s not so shit

“REEEEEEEE ALT-RIGHT NEI NAZIS STOP TRYINH TO FUCK WITH OUR PROGRESSIVE UTOPIA JUST DRINK YOUR SOY AND PLAY YOUR AFFERMITUVE ACTION VIDEO GAMES!!!!!”

kind of the other way around, isn't it? Do these faggots actually believe there are a bunch of nazi normies calling the shots here?

Attached: 1502763566745.jpg (890x876, 66K)

POO

My childhood friend was just diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, I'm not too thrilled about it.

Attached: 1492892033834.gif (512x288, 471K)

it is almost like making a progressive society that causes everyone in it to suffer from depression was a tactical mistake...

Is the alt right even real anymore or is it just a buzzword?

>These are the same tactics that Scientology and ISIS use and I fell for them like a chump.
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey
>like a chump
heeeey

Attached: 264864187379-limp-bizkit-nookie_music_video_ov.jpg (480x360, 21K)

It always was. I called it the second that the media started throwing around 'alt-right'. It's a term created to form a mental shutdown loop in normies.

>This isn't an opinion approved by the media

>It must be alt-right

>The alt-right is Nazis

>Nazis are the definition of evil in my world

>This opinion is evil and wrong

Attached: dermatomycosis-barbae-3.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

I think the meaning is in flux... Because the word has been compromised by "the left". The new hip cat identity de jour is "political activist" and now all the grown up children are larping cosplaying as leftists etc. The thing is like everything they do they have zero discipline and patience... I dunno, in six months maybe??? They will come around and be actual nazi's perhaps. Probably too right wing for my tastes. What I do know is they have alienated everyone outside of their cliques... I got called a poseur right winger by a guy who was an EDM DJ 6 months ago the other day... Sooooo Like all things coming from this incredibly stupid generation... You know, its getting dumb.

THE ALT-RIGHT HELPING PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS MAKING THEM DEPRESSED HOW EVIL OF THEM

Sorry user.

Bottoms up!

Why don’t we do this? It’s better marketing after all

>helping depressed people
That’s not how you spell indoctrinating

>it's only indoctrination when they do it!!!

here's your (you) shill

Attached: 1519858038264.jpg (250x238, 42K)

directionless sad faggots usually look for labels to empower them, that is true

So are all religions

fpbp

Attached: FB_IMG_1503547994019.jpg (220x229, 9K)

>alt right
>a thing
Kys

This thread every fucking day.

>i have crippling depression

Attached: jeb_chekked.jpg (800x800, 21K)

*ass

The Megapharmaceutical corps and Psychiatrists are recruiting depressed people and getting them addicted to habit forming medication that it takes years to escape from, and making a fuckton of bank off their mass malpractice. Any articles on that?

Hang in there, leaf. We've got a fight coming up and we need all of us.

Attached: DOOM.jpg (900x517, 73K)

INteresting.

why then, are 95% of SJW's mentally ill, predominantly with anxiety and depression?

Why are they usually miserable, lonely, and with cats?

why do most of them habe BPD, or self-mutilate?

This is such a crock of shit, as is the faggot who made up his story.

hope you enjoy your mongrel child you degenerate

Who is this alt right fellow i keep hearing about? Those fags in the benetton shirts i suppose.

Your child will be another Eliot with identity issues you chink lover.

You guys already have the mentally ill market cornered, you guys own that field.

>are 95% of SJW's mentally ill, predominantly with anxiety and depression?

because those people are marginalized by society and they want to fight to not be marginalized

I wonder why so many are depressed? Wonder why discussing the demographic shifts in the western world is not allowed. Wonder why questioning the neolib agenda is not allowed. Why are monopolies shutting down any alternative news outlets as conspiracy pushers and propagandists?

Ever thought it might be depressing to see the west in absolute freefall, and you can't even talk about it to anyone else.

One of the main reasons I come here is to reassure myself I am not going nuts

You're telling me that these mixed race thots that are getting insane rides to Cadillac colleges and have had to work for about three whole minutes in their whole lives are depressed because they're marginalized? You're telling me that the "latinx" ladies that are studying sociology in college and are in an all-latina sorority are marginalized?
Where the fuck do you think you are? Do you also not know that changing your flag doesn't change your ID?

Attached: fucking lol.png (538x746, 601K)

The alt right is racist fascist homophobic... Wow shocker. More at 11

HAHAHAHAHA
JORDKEK PETERNIGGER AND HOS PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL FOLLOWERS
B T F O FOREVER
T
F
O

OH NO NOT JORDAN PETERSON! THE MEDIA TOLD ME HE'S A NAZI SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

>sadfrog.jpg declared a hate symbol
>alt-right grows 9000% overnight

Attached: 1506370852465.gif (256x256, 352K)

The Sup Forums is a cult meme needs to take off. We should have bizarre cult rituals & activities to scare away normies.

I'm a left leaning moderate, and I've been called alt-right. I disagree that they recruiting people with low self esteem. Its people with low self esteem that want to feel superior, the bigotry and tribalism are a cultural artifact. So these people are drawn towards like minded people that appeal to their worst human instincts.

Depressed people are just as venerable to any other social group, extreme lefties who drop banners, becoming a fag or massive degenerate, or just doing some autistic hobby like vidya relentlessly to pass the time.

link or fake, if real then gay af because we're not alt-right

Attached: FuckYou.jpg (600x553, 34K)

Support the alt right. Please upvote lads

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/85qwrs/irish_fascists_march_through_the_streets_to/

Attached: DNz6IgfX0AA8vqC.jpg (646x495, 45K)

Nobody wants me. I emailled this australian alt-right site who keeps saying each week "contact us and we will help you find a group in your area to meet"
Well I emailed this website and told them a brief story about myself, Nothing too exceptional. Ii am an educated adult and I have time to read whatever they fucken want me to, I just want to help the scene.
I GET NOTHING. SO FUCK THEM AND FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT,

Alt-Right taking depressed people and giving them drive and purpose. This is a bad thing how?

I'll read Culture of Critique, Evola, Guillaume Faye, mocracy – The God That Failed; whatever. I even donated to their faggot arse fucking website.

To the best of my recollection, I remember the term 'alt-left' being used at least 6 months to a year before I ever heard 'alt-right' for the first time.

How come no one uses alt-left anymore, have they just been absorbed by leftists in general?

t. Schlomo Falseflagoniggerowitz

>grouped with the fact that people are openly calling for their genocide.
that's not strictly it. You wouldn't get depressed if a clear enemy would call for your genocide. You would get angry.
You would only get depressed if there is not team to fight on.
The alt-right provides A TEAM.

Gosh, why are white Westerners so depressed that the Left and their organ grinders are turning their civilization into utter shit? Are they racist or something!!!???

Attached: 1511097209319.jpg (1293x914, 506K)

This.

> two fingers of forehead
Is this some ancient Moorish idiom?

> antifa are the real fascists
kys