Hi my name is George Soros

Hi my name is George Soros....

...and this...is Jackass.

Attached: 1521348252115.webm (1280x600, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/was-all-female-responsible-bridge-collapse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tests radical new design over moving traffic

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 11K)

>that fucking idiot falling out of his harness in the upper left
LOL

> Thinking
> Florida

Pick one.

That's a great .gif OP. You can see the dude on top falling, and people on the right of the bridge running as well. I don't know what they were doing, but it was layers of fuck ups.
1: Hire a Mexican housecleaning woman as the lead engineer..
2... everything follows from that.

I have not been following this story and this is the first time seeing the video. I thought the same fucking thing. Who installs a fucking structure while allowing anyone outside of the construction crew into the area? Much less fucking traffic!!!

even the worker's harness failed

Yep. Though what was he supposed to latch onto? The bridge?

It looks like he stepped off of the manlift on the left and then walked over to the crane hook to do something. What was he doing?

That a woman's design would work just as well as a man's.

They were doing a freaking stress test on it. They also reported cracks on the structure days prior.

ah, its like looney tunes

In ancient times if a mason built a structure that collapsed he would be killed

It just stirs the beans as to why they would perform a stress test on a mew bridge, with cracks, without the middle support structure in place, with traffic underneath....literally 3rd world tier engineering.

ban stress tests and cranes NOW

Oh ok. So they knew it had problems and didn't divert traffic. Fucking morons.

>stress testing a bridge with people underneath it

Holy fuck

by whom?

Their justification was that it would clog up too much traffic. Their company is fucked and will probably never get business again. 6 people dead because of some "experimental technology"

The point is they allowed workers to be on the bridge and cars below the bridge while stress testing a new prototype bridge, which had cracks.

>Letting women build your bridge
>The lead engineer on the foot bridge project is a female, Leonor Flores, who is a graduate of FIU.

Attached: leonor-flores.jpg (600x796, 97K)

diversity is a jewish trick.

Attached: when white people build things.png (621x663, 265K)

Dude, not only that but the bridge was designed to have a pillar support the middle of the bridge, but they decided to install the bridge first then install the supporting pillars. But yes, they were warned days prior about cracking.

this is what happens when you raise a generation of everyone gets a trophy and we don't need to take this engineering test seriously.

Zuckerberg and Dorsey basically killed people's attention span so whenever they were supposed to study they didn't pay attention.

Expect the age of poor quality manufacturing, infrastructure, health care, law... basically everything will be of poor quality for the next 20 years. thanks to the jews again.

Every fucking time....

Attached: 1521311676351.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

What is with my fucking state getting all of the happenings over the past 2 years?

Attached: rage pepe.jpg (389x366, 20K)

what a digusting bridge, and whichever design philosophy was taken, they failed to an extreme degree.

>function over form
>doesn't function

>form over function
>has disgusting form

Pretty crazy. 3rd world tier shit.

This is why my car is triple reinforce to handle 100,000 tons of weight.

The bottom describes my penis.

Fuccking Mutts cant build for shit

Attached: 1516504807393.jpg (739x819, 113K)

people had also reported loud snapping noises

Bridge was ironically built by a team of women. The moral of this story is that you should never let women build bridges. White men built the entire first world, in other words, white people built Europe and North America. Niggers can't build shit and still live in mud huts and can't into agriculture.

Attached: Bridge.jpg (1165x983, 236K)

>never get business again
they'll just have to bid lower

Attached: rarewaterpepe.jpg (401x394, 26K)

cant find the lie in that leaf bro. LaQuisha didn't get the memo. its almost as if someone has mis-informed her and her melanin..

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 10.46.41 PM.jpg (571x537, 74K)

Romans. If you were a bridgebuilder, you and your family had to stand under the bridge while they marched a legion over it for the first time to test it out.

Not only women, but the lead engineer was a spic woman. If nothing else this bridge had diversity.

stress tests are a social construct

THEY HAD TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T GOING TO FALL DOWN OKAY

tainted by cia niggers

Attached: 1521225333263.png (1028x894, 710K)

ha. you in la paz, cochabamba, santa cruz or potosí? or sucre? i agree either way

>because of some "experimental technology"
It's not because of some experimental technology, it's because of people working on this project making literally everything wrong. Technology has nothing to do with decisions like "let's make stress test in broad daylight with traffic underneath" or "who care about cracking noises, it's normal for concrete".

Did the guy on top of the bridge survive? He hung in the air like a cartoon character.

Keked (you)

It was really like
>let's see if we can make this iffy and incomplete bridge fall down on traffic in the middle of the day

LITERALLY

Attached: 5DB7C0BF-498B-4A25-88DF-60C37AE162D3.jpg (1242x738, 585K)

>soros
Given that there's no mass-media narrative surrounding the collapse, I doubt Soros had anything to do with this.

Probably themselves, if they have any honor.

is dat blood ?

Why did Leonor Flores take credit for the bridge if she is no where in that hierarchy? She said she was MCM's Project Exec.

I think your chart is full of shit, or if she was lying, then the university or the company should have called her out, and they didn't. Either way, the system is rotten and people need to go to prison when you have 6 deaths at the hands of incompetence.

"what's all these numbers and shit, I'm building a bridge, maths is racist, fuck that shit"

notice how the wright brothers are testing their plane in an EMPTY FIELD

No. It’s transmission fluid according to several mechanics who posted about it.

2000 year old bridge still standing

Florida can't keep one up for a week.

Attached: Pons_Fabricius.jpg (4280x2898, 2.73M)

car blood

Might be auto trans fluid, might be fancy new red coolant (seems more likely since the cooling system would be leaking for sure even if it managed to smash the transmission open as well).

holy shit i didnt notice that before. rip

No, blood isn't that transparent, and you wouldn't bleed that much unless something was drawing out the blood other than blood pressure.

If my family was killed by that incompetence I would spend the next two years building a killdozer and destroy anyone even remotely responsible - pic related

Attached: marvin-heemeyer-bulldozer.jpg (800x450, 62K)

oosh. the question to which the answer is brown niggers and women

Attached: 1505074602631.jpg (320x318, 23K)

I guess you're just desperate for a (you), but you know you don't have to kill people to take a risk for making an invention. The materials could have been tested at a smaller scale, and not killed anyone if they fell. Besides, I took an entry-level Mech-E class, and the first thing they teach you is stress diagrams. How the fuck did professional engineers mess this up? It was supposed to be Cat. 5 hurricane proof, and it couldn't tolerate 5 cats walking on it.

Attached: ArrestTheJewsmedia.jpg (7509x2880, 3.86M)

>
>Not only women, but the lead engineer was a spic woman. If nothing else this bridge had diversity.
Uhh, this is false sweety. snopes.com/fact-check/was-all-female-responsible-bridge-collapse/

>when the white man has had enough

Something like 900 tons of bridge?

The uni is covering for her fat ass

I don't think anybody was being smuggled in the engine compartment.

>be you
>obfuscating
honestly how much money have you taken from the crane and stress test lobbyists that are obviously destroying america?

Not only did the worker fall out of his harness, the fucking harness itself just plopped off after him.

except this is nowhere near the first time that bridge building has been tried
humans have literally been building bridges for thousands of years
you could literally just copy any of the millions of other designs that are proven to work
only a woman could fuck up something so simple

It was more efficient to stress test the harness and the bridge at the same time.

is that poster just testing the comma for the first time?

This, basically

First it was designed by women, now that it's collapsed, it's designed by men. Bitches have no honor.

G-d is misogynist

Absolutely based. Killdozer please save us. You were before your time.

Please come clean up down town San Fran

Attached: 1466747360482.jpg (1200x1600, 461K)

>Technology has nothing to do with decisions like "let's make stress test in broad daylight with traffic underneath" or "who care about cracking noises, it's normal for concrete".

or, "Let's put the bridge in place now and install the supports later when we get around to it."

Sauce for iOS fags?

Obviously some retarded bitch posted that.

This isn't the first bridge that was ever built.

My favorite Canadian on Youtube has a pretty good theory on what specifically failed on the bridge but I'm not linking it here, you savages will just shit up the comment section. Those in the know will know who I'm talking about without a direct link.

They also tried flying the planes out in the middle of nowhere, not on the hill overlooking the local school playground.

convienient that someone was recording it at that perfect moment.

dashcam, leaf

It sort of is experimental. A bridge like this didn't exist anywhere else in the world. Who has ever done some kind of all-concrete truss/girder design that's 32 feet wide and spans 175? I'm pretty sure they got a lot of things wrong because of the absurdity of the design alone.

Attached: fiu_bridge_from_above.jpg (800x450, 88K)

>some random bridge built by a womyn company collapses in florida
>it's soros
You guys are giving too much credit.

I guess they were exempt from building inspections (design approvals by qualified persons) or that guy slacked off or maybe even took bribes...

Bad comparison. Did they use it to attempt an powered stalling right over an orphanage?

all of the above?

Attached: design.jpg (1187x274, 52K)

is that the gateway to heaven?

I hope so. Reminds me of Molly ringwald in breakfast club

>witnessed for future lawsuits

This is why we need to build walls not bridges

>What was he doing?
unhooking that crane

Just look at this shit

You don't need to study any kind of physics to know that this will happen.

Those who have approved this should be sued for murder.

This is build wrong on so many levels, that it is much easier to say which was done right (nothing).

>ultra small supports on the left and right
>no support in the middle
>probably even low quality materials
>this looks heavy but not stable at all

Who thought that this was safe?

Also
>"select all squares with bridges" captcha
KEK