#DeleteFacebook Movement Gains Steam After 50 Million Users Have Data Leaked

JUST
thewrap.com/delete-facebook-twitter-cambridge-analytica/

Attached: just.png (585x461, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2018/03/nukefacebook-goes-viral-zuckerberg-caught-selling-50-million-users-private-data/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinder_(app)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The general public has no idea what that means. And I would bet that they don't care. They love Facebook more than their children

i like how that pink haired retard thought he was going to bring down drumpf and instead will bring down faceberg. if it gets normie dumbshits to fuck off of zuckerkikes CIA spy database, then idc what they believe about Cambridge Analytica. They certainly are not the only ones that were given access. They're only "the bad goys" because DRUMPFT!

>Migrating from Faceberg to Shitter

Well at least they've realized how awful Facebook is. It's a start.

Facebook always felt evil, everything Jewish always does.

I just looked and myspace is still there.

Nice.

Anything that gets people to give up Facebook is great.

Did kikeberg sell off his shares? I heard he was going to in the coming months.

The question is how can we encourage this and help gain it more momentum?

dont delete facebook all the way, just remove all data from it slowly, a straight up delete will notify (((them)))

Zuck is cucked

Attached: Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007_1512421130_1512421329790.png (1064x1568, 510K)

They would also have to delete instagram and whatsapp since facebook owns those too

#NukeFacebook goes viral after Zuckerberg caught selling 50-million users' private data

northcrane.com/2018/03/nukefacebook-goes-viral-zuckerberg-caught-selling-50-million-users-private-data/

My account was straight up deleted with no reason as to why on Friday. Related? It was a meme account with no personal information, only used to occasionally view local news.

Attached: 1504665645494.gif (540x360, 1.7M)

Hang this android faggot and @Jack now!

Attached: 376AD3E7-B3C4-4389-BD40-54618EFDD5FC.png (900x900, 720K)

everything religious always does

Czucked

Attached: Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007_1512421130464.png (1064x1568, 725K)

(((social media)))

He can legally sell a set amount of stock but if its not agreed upon by shareholders they will bail on him for tanking stock or do all sorts of hostile shit

Facebook is working against them. No one posts publicly anymore. Everyone has moved to closed groups because of employers. As a result there are thousands of different shattered communities with complete free speech so long as they have right leaning janitors.

The political group I try to redpill all the time with Sup Forums memes honestly has been turning straight red. Its quite amazing. Took a year of badgering the lefties but I can tell they are literally giving up and or changing opinion. We have so much more energy then they do. There will always be some die hards on the left but they are have moved to just straight insults to the point that even if what they are saying is true they look like idiots.

Attached: 1521357478762.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

Fucking lawl.

Attached: 1521357963941.jpg (736x552, 394K)

>Journalists figured out that crying about "fake news" and forcing Facebook to regulate itself isn't going to work so they want to kill Facebook off entirely and have everyone on Shitter

Don't fall for it.

Stupid liberals just couldn't stay away.. Now they're destroying themselves.
Press S to pay respects

OH NO, SOMEONE MIGHT SEE A LIBERAL RETARD'S DAILY RANT ABOUT BLOMPF, THIS IS MAJOR NEWS!!!!!

Is MSN messenger still a thing too?

Wait, you're telling me Facebook....
Sells their users' data?
Holy fuck, this is big if true.

He killed millions...

>defending facebook
It's not that any other social media is any better, they're all equally bad and retards will continue to submit all their personal information anyway, but killing this one is gratifying anyway

Attached: 1500678519125.jpg (620x400, 33K)

To make billions!

Stop resisting

Attached: 3204F423-013D-4E19-BD16-A5A2D07E8ADF.jpg (753x934, 295K)

Short facebook stock
its going to go to 50usd

>They love Facebook more than their children
my wife constantly "sharents" pics of our kids on jewbook. pisses me off because pedos are probably fapping to them. we argue about it

I can't believe fags put in their actual info, data, pics etc.
I had a bunch of troll accounts to shitpost with, Idc about those, I would never use my info for Cykaberg to do kike things with.

And so the rake-ening begins.

Tell her to keep it private(only friends can see) not public. That way hopefully pedos don't fap to your children. That is amusing your wife isn't facebook friends with the dkippy.

Attached: 8602.jpg (768x768, 530K)

Goodbye Zuckerberg, PLUS ULTRA IS BACK AND TAKES NO SURVIVORS. TESLA WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

Good luck deleting your shadow profiles, losers.

Attached: shadow_profile.jpg (997x721, 185K)

The story is about an app people downloaded that would steal your data, and also steal all your friends data.
There is no answer, other than straight up don't use Facebook.
Host a private email server, call it a day.

>Lost 5 billion dollars of stocks in a day
>Mark already sold $357 million dollars of stocks this month probably for a bigger shitstorm to come

Just how fucked are they?

Attached: 4073570.jpg (1600x1067, 212K)

Friendly weekly reminder that the chosen kid whose destiny it will be to lead artillery strikes on the facebook, google, amazon, and twitter hq's is already born and growing up in the US right this second. How old is he? What are his hopes and dreams?

Checked, satan. Get #nosebook trending.

facebook should be nuked, tbqh

This.

Oh shit hommie

Attached: 1521353563672.jpg (500x500, 142K)

Ugh. Why do people do it? Why would anyone want to expose their private life like that, to a bunch of strangers? The info they share is stored forever, sold, resold etc even after they delete their account. I have family members who do it, too. I will never understand it, user.
And it got to the point where if you don't want to post and share your info and live your life online, you are the freak. Pic related. Look at them pushing it.

Attached: IMG_1128.jpg (640x395, 65K)

People don't want to think about that. Because of all the permissions on all the apps they've handed over.

There is a GOLDEN opportunity here to destroy Facebook by pretending they support Trump. The leftists make up like 85% of Facebook's user base. If they abandon the company that's it for (((Mark's))) little spy network.

#dumpfacetrump

or something to that effect.

>nice one good sir, I can see you are a human of great intelligence
>m'lady

can someone give me the tldr

people always forget this
you are forgiven for being a namefag with a faggy name

Soros is truely /ourguy/

What about Tinder

>thinks I'd fap to your ugly ass kids
If you got them to lose some weight maybe
I can't run a batch to those piglets

Attached: 1495376230589.jpg (1024x768, 442K)

Your secrets.
His product.
Same thing.

>37D Reverse Polish Canasta

Attached: 0pbb0ifg9xoy.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>be me
>govt knows me hate them
>ohno.exe
>yell at parental units
>buy shotgun like kittyboi
>kys.exe

explains why he;s selling

What do you think his goal is? Universal justice. The truth.

>delete
lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinder_(app)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Facebook

Attached: Tinder_and_Facebook.jpg (1315x751, 284K)

So we aren't getting to witness this sperg in 2020?

>sell all your users data to anyone willing to pay
>trusting chinks not to leak it

shareblue fakes and boomer lunatic old ladies still post cringy leftist politics on everything open tho

All you have to say is Trump did it for everyone to be immediately against it, can we get them to delete their tumblers now? Maybe stop driving cars, stop taking medications because they in someway helped Trump, we should use this mental illness to our advantage.

>All you have to say is Trump did it for everyone to be immediately against it
Yeah, you're not doing him like Nixon. Sorry. Game's changed.

Attached: i-love-my-facebook.png (468x700, 428K)

I'll be re-purposing pic related to change "Fake News" into "Hate Speech"
>Report your co-workers and neighbors for spreading hate speech

Attached: ffn-2-en-report-trench-coat-7.png (506x700, 483K)

how do we meme this?

Attached: fight.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

QUESTION:
is there a way to find out how many users closed their fb accounts in the last 24 hours?
or to do even daily monitoring of closed accounts

Attached: Creepy, dizzying and dark.jpg (1024x682, 67K)

Is there an alternative group chat platform that people can move to though? This is what I, and everyone I know, uses it for.

I've been advocating Operation #ReportEverything
The idea is to trick normies into abusing Facebook's own reporting mechanism. Get all of them and their SJW fiends to report literally everything as either Fake News or Hate Speech or whatever.
Whenever someone "reports" something on Facebook, it triggers off a mountain of ill-tested code. This code needs to be tested, and tested all at once.

Attached: defend-the-feed-3.png (800x500, 598K)

CLEAVER IDEA!
Very nice.
I hope people will do it.