Is he immune to the Trump curse? Did he crack the code?

Is he immune to the Trump curse? Did he crack the code?

Attached: jim_carrey_0.jpg (928x523, 51K)

guy isn't looking too hot anymore. bit the ol' vampire routine plays hell on your mileage.

He's hopelessly depressed and nihilistic after his gf killed herself and people blame him including himself.

Yeah he avoided that shit.

There is no Jim Carrey to curse.

He's a complete retard and getting crazier by the day, he was cursed a long time ago

I’m not sure the Trump curse could possibly make his life any worse.

>when the aids hits

Where did his soul go?

Hes literally dead on life.

He sold it. He's already dead inside.

>she killed herself

no he sacrificed her to Moloch for the jews in hollywood to get his career back, but was mortified by the absolute evil he witnessed.

rumor has it he's a bigtime pedophile

he's a complete retard and yet has more wealth than your entire bloodline combined multiplied by 100. say that shit to his face u little nigger

>MFW all of his movies were actually dark social commentary's and the naive population just interpreted them as a comedy.

Attached: 1500909571711.gif (255x160, 1.92M)

I didn't even know this was jim until I opened it, holy shit. This dude has aids for sure.

Mods, underage detected.

You can't ruin what's already ruined. That's the loophole.

he only just attacked sarah
patience is key young niglet

Only because he's already a loser.

Mods, monkey detected.

Not underage just strayan, they have the minds of children but yet they are still technically adults

1st Jim Carey gave his girlfriend Herpies and got her hook on cocain and other drugs, then he threw her away like trash and she killed herself. The Trump curse will take Jim's soul down to hell where it belongs!!!

Jim was always red pilled.

The problem is he was always told to be a joker (jew wood).

Poor fucker slung himself into the rabbit hole head first.
What did he say about Trumpki "error code 0x8066601c russki bot" btw?

Attached: 1506864376753.jpg (960x720, 66K)

The guy is so JUST right now.

Jimmy Dore lost weight.

Kek shall destroy all our enemies.

Attached: magic kek.png (410x410, 129K)

>faces of coke

From the thumbnail, I thought it was Buscemi.

Attached: 26qjzn.jpg (491x276, 41K)

He's wasting away like that guy from Thinner.

He's already in the irrelevance shitter, killing him is too merciful, him being alive to suffer in misery is the punishment he deserves.

/thread

That actress who played the dirty gypsy was hot as.

I keep trying to tell my friends this. They all love him, as do I, but he's not doing well because of that craziness he endured with his deceased ex.

They say that he gave her stds, the big ones being genital herpes and hepatitis, and he didnt tell her. And he used a different alias when he went to the doctor.

Anyone that wants to know, look up the story. Its a fucking mess.

This

He's taken miles of Kike cock up his ass and its made him crazy.

You don't have any excuse.

That bitch was batshit crazy, she killed herself for attention just like that spic faggot on r9k

JFC who cares? This faggot hasn’t been funny in forever and is merely virtue signaling for MUH ATTENTION!
Trump curse always finds a way; you can put shekels on it, Benjamin.

ya this patient has successfully dodged the trump curse
the trump curse isnt real
more faggots should criticize trump
nothing will happen

TPBP

>Is he immune to the Trump curse?

Jim Carrey never seemed happy or content.
He always seems like he's playing a part, just like Robin Williams. Unless he changes, I don't think Jim Carrey will go on for much longer

What good is a man who gained the whole world, but forfeit his soul? I have no problems making ends meet. I'm not a husk like that thing in OP's image.

Whats the movie where Jim Carrey plays a character living a routine life that gets magically forced to do something he wouldn’t normally do?

He’s depressed and crying out for help. Digits confirm suicide by year’s end.

The look in his eyes is one of infinite pain and sadness.

Attached: sitonmyfacepls.jpg (1638x2048, 525K)

>Actually believing this

Jim Carrey named the (((illuminati))) now they are ruining his life

He looks like he's on the verge of a stuttering breakdown at any second. I feel bad for him and want to help him somehow. I hope he gets better, but given that he's due one from the Trump Curse I'd say he's fucked.

It's like that demon that slowly walks to you in "It Follows." You can run from the Trump Curse, for a time.

He has herpes.

leftism is a disease and it eats away at you, note that the conservatives in hollywood are normal people
the liberals are pedophile jews, basket cases, or people on the brink of nervous breakdowns

embrace the chaos

Wasn't he method-acting to prepare for a role where he plays Terrence McKenna? He probably took massive doses of shrooms and DMT, his mind is in another fucking dimension.

>immune
pretty sure he looks that way because he doesn't have an immune system anymore

Yeah, was gonna say... The Trump curse probably strikes him a couple times per year. And he can spread the curse, so he's gotta tell any woman he fucks. Must suck, when you're a wealthy star who can probably still bag tons of 8/10 cuties.

after he gave 4 stds to a young irish chick and she an hero'd his crazy level went off the charts, probably only cares he might lose his money

Attached: 569352bee4b02b34af05b156_cv1.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

hes been dead since they killed his wife

He will try to kill himself, and fail.

Attached: 1516235768935.gif (531x414, 71K)

I've heard that he became the Big Chief in Hollywood Satanism

Liar liar

What's the trump curse?

He's Canadian, maybe they're immune

No matter WHAT he does, he is always a leaf who got famous by talking out of his butt

Imagine how silly that would be.

>Be up and coming actor
>Land great role
>Starting to get attention from the big "A-List" "stars" too.
>Want to step your game, get those franchise deals and oscar roles.
>Get involved socially with the other actors
>Hear about how they go to crazy "satanic" rituals
>Whatever, everyone plays along and probably does it.
>Be at first meeting
>Everyone in dark robes and hoods
>Serious shit
>Talk about spirit cooking
>Talks of raping kids
>This is getting dark, I can't just bail though
>"It's time for you to meet our leader user!"

>Get really scared
>Who could possibly run this shit show?
>Mysterious figure takes off their hood.

>HHHOOOWWWWDDDDYYYY FELLA!
>It's fucking Jim Carrey...
>"So have you raped a kid today for Satan?"

Dear god

Attached: images (97).jpg (521x282, 12K)

Why would the trump curse get jim? I like jim carrey. Hes funny and hes starting to realize some deep things about hollywood. Jim carrey doesnt exist. He says. Jim carrey is just one of his many characters. Maybe the trump curse doesnt effect him because he is too many people.

>shitty movie career after the late 90s
>publicly renowned for being a nut job
>dated a psychotic pin up model
>still paranoid about vaccines and government conspiracies without proof but rather conjecture
>nobody wants to touch him with a 30 foot pole
That retard is fucked and he knows it.

Attached: 04A634BB-D96D-4333-A5A4-16B99F636305.gif (229x176, 987K)

>immune..

that's an interesting choice for someone obviously taking heaps of antivirals.. lol

>so have you raped a kid today for Satan?

Attached: 1504667997603.jpg (296x386, 37K)

Have some new OC mates

Attached: 1517652027749.jpg (811x1081, 156K)

The newest newfag. And I still consider myself one.

Attached: 1511493626815.gif (200x200, 2.22M)

I dig it

He is blackpilled through and through

Doesn't he have like 3.14 STDs... all from OP's mom

Just let the man slip into insanity peaceably. He gave us some great times in the 90’s.

He's right behind Robin Williams, another diseased human petri dish. Washed up, irrelevant, sued up the ass. Even odds that he's dead in a year.

This, that weird fuck definitely has aids, the only question is did he get it from Charlie Sheen or did he give it to Charlie Sheen.

Attached: 1519843795110m.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

People like Robin and Jim were born cursed. They're intelligent enough to see that there are things going on behind the curtain, and sensitive enough to perceive what effects those things are having on the world and humanity.

It becomes a matter of
>what's the point in my efforts?

Jim is lucky in a way, because he has the time and money to lose himself in his painting; at least for a little while. He'll follow Robin soon, no doubt.

the joke is that it's all of them

Liar
Almighty
Mask
etc..

Canadian faggot murdered his gf. Now he is living in hell on earth. Look into his eyes, his soul is tortured.

This, at the end of my life I can rest in piece, Jim will go to his grave wrought with fear of what might await him on the other side to remind him of what he's done in this realm

Mr. Popper's Penguins

dude looks like he has lived in his own personal hell for quite some time.

Wanna bet this once amazing entertainer kills himself.
Look at my fucking duzs.

when did that start? when he stopped fucking jenny mccarthy?

When she realized this faggot was INSANE.
RESPECT ABOVE DUzS NOW

>2nd and 3rd numbers are 46
>half of 46
>23

JIM

>wealth
>dead gf
>no kids
>eternal shame
Didn't you ever watch It's a Wonderful Life?

Duzzzzzs confirm

/thread
spbp

He will die soon

this

>He's hopelessly depressed and nihilistic after his gf killed herself and people blame him including himself.

Yeah, she "killer herself". Before she died, she was telling her friends that she was so terrified of him that she couldn't eat. Then after she "hung herself", he wound up inheriting all of her property, even though they had split up.

Carrey killed her in a satanic ritual with the hopes that his obedience to his satanic masters would kickstart his career.

for now he is still a part of the NWO

Have you seen his nihilist interview? He's off the deep end and falling apart.

Tytyty rooooooo!

>Mysterious figure motions to take off their hood
>abruptly turns around and grabs two handfuls of their own ass
>"Why what do we have here? A little WET behind the ears actor, you say?"
>"I hope he doesn't make a STINK of things!"
>You begin to laugh but your smile falters as you pick up on the ominous tone with which Jim Carrey's ass just sputtered at you

Isn't he having constant psychotic breaks? He goes on an incoherent rant every public appearance ffs

Jesus christ i hate green text.....
Gayyyyyy

Attached: Charlie-Sheen-I-Dont-Sleep-I-Wait.gif (500x213, 495K)